Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Easiest Class for VMA?

• juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stiltz wrote: »
    On PS4 NA every single one of the top 100 VMA scores is Templar. I don't know if I'm only seeing Templars because of a filter or something but every other class shows up on every other leader board I look at.

That's how it works each class have their own leaderboard. So You looked at templar leaderboard. That prevenst from disballances between builds beeing the main factor that generate leaderboard places.
    Edited by juhasman on July 31, 2016 3:53PM
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    imo;

1. magblade, magplar (tier 1)
    2. Mag sorc (tier 2)
    3. magDK, stamblade (tier 3)
    4. Hell tier (everything else)

@vangy mDK is not built for vMA. Resource issues and lack of execute makes them hard for first timers. Any stam class belongs up towards the top, but I'd put stamsorc (surge healing) and stamDK (wings) a little above the other stam classes.
  • Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭
    Maztiax wrote: »
    oburn wrote: »
    Is it really worth putting the time into it just for the weapons? For someone who mostly just does pvp?

No.

In the time it took you to get those weapons in perfect traits (i. e. 100+ runs) you could have:

-studied
    -gone outside
    -petted a dog
    -had some ice cream
    -gotten laid
    -visited your family
    -gone out with some friends
    -discovered the cure to cancer
    -gotten a job
    -worked at your job (making money!)
    -tried a different game
    -ran a mile
    -learned a new martial art
    -contemplated the meaning of life
    -become a Shaolin Monk
    -achieved Nirvana
    -eaten a bagel
    -slept

#priorities

-trolled a video game forum

say what you will bro I'm laughing all the way to the bank

69979169.jpg
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it really worth putting the time into it just for the weapons? For someone who mostly just does pvp?

No.

In the time it took you to get those weapons in perfect traits (i. e. 100+ runs) you could have:

-studied
    -gone outside
    -petted a dog
    -had some ice cream
    -gotten laid
    -visited your family
    -gone out with some friends
    -discovered the cure to cancer
    -gotten a job
    -worked at your job (making money!)
    -tried a different game
    -ran a mile
    -learned a new martial art
    -contemplated the meaning of life
    -become a Shaolin Monk
    -achieved Nirvana
    -eaten a bagel
    -slept

#priorities

-trolled a video game forum

say what you will bro I'm laughing all the way to the bank

69979169.jpg

You'd have more currency if you disregarded this forum. I'm at work so I can be here. :trollface:
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious what the easiest class to play for VMA?

Worldclass.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    imo;

2. Mag sorc (tier 2)

@vangy mDK is not built for vMA. Resource issues and lack of execute makes them hard for first timers. Any stam class belongs up towards the top, but I'd put stamsorc (surge healing) and stamDK (wings) a little above the other stam classes.

Lol magDK may not be top dog in PvP but they're a monster in PvE, and I would place them up there with magblades and magicka Templars.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always heard its MagPlar... I cant advise you, but some healing comes in handy in any case.
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo;

2. Mag sorc (tier 2)

Lol magDK may not be top dog in PvP but they're a monster in PvE, and I would place them up there with magblades and magicka Templars.
    That's group PVE solo their not as good.I always heard they have trouble with resources management and self healing so that's why people place them so low.
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    imo;

2. Mag sorc (tier 2)

I would love to see your youtube video of a magicka Dragon Knight crushing Vet Maelstrom arena. Money talks.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo;

2. Mag sorc (tier 2)

@Strider_Roshin have you tried vMA on a mDK? I have a mag sorc, stamDK, magplar, and mDK (my main). mDK is by far the weakest of the classes I have for vMA.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on August 1, 2016 12:30AM
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo;

2. Mag sorc (tier 2)

Ah ive never tried it on a stam sorc so I dont know where to quite place it. But imo, stamclasses (excluding sorc) are nowhere near the top when compared to magplar and magblade... They are so good because they can DPS while healing which stam classes just simply cannot do. You need to stop DPS to use vigor or rally and that ends up getting you killed more often that not.... Just my opinion though im sure someone out there might find it easier to do it on stam than on magplar or magnb. Just not me =X
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo;

2. Mag sorc (tier 2)

Ah ive never tried it on a stam sorc so I dont know where to quite place it. But imo, stamclasses (excluding sorc) are nowhere near the top when compared to magplar and magblade... They are so good because they can DPS while healing which stam classes just simply cannot do. You need to stop DPS to use vigor or rally and that ends up getting you killed more often that not.... Just my opinion though im sure someone out there might find it easier to do it on stam than on magplar or magnb. Just not me =X

Whatever the case, mag DK is definitely the worst for vMA. vMA is unlike any other PvE and is a bit of a strange hybrid--it has elements that would make a PvP soloist feel right at home, and, unsurprisingly, mag DK is as weak in vMA as it is in solo PvP.

As for stamina, don't underestimate the power of Vigor. And there's a lot of passive healing from Blood Craze and the new Bloodthirst. I tried stamdk vMA for the very first time this week, and the lack of Surge didn't bother me at all. I had to cast Vigor a bit more often than on my stamsorc, but it didn't make a big difference, as most of my casts were during the windows between targets. And, oh, the flappy wings! If you use VO, I think stamsorc and stamdk can almost rival magblade for ease. And with the help of VO's mobility and resources, they both trump the slow and clunky magplar in my personal experience.
    Edited by code65536 on August 1, 2016 5:36AM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • VizigothAlaric
    VizigothAlaric
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt played mag templar or mag nb but i must say easiest classes are :

- Stamina Sorc
    - Stamina Nb
    - Magicka Sorc

but i guess its my playstyle i always find stamina build more easy even dk is.
    Edited by VizigothAlaric on August 1, 2016 7:13AM
    Vizi - PC EU