Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[FIX] for "Reliable source serving corrupt data" In Download

• Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Just my luck. Corrupt files vo en 1 and 4 :(

I 'll appreciate an upload

Oh my god, I can't believe there's a chance to have corrupt vo_en files as well... What a *** hell is this.
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    A friend needs a vo_en file, im not sure if you guys can provide it, and I might be asking too much but... Its vo_en_138to139.z01. If anyone has it.. :#
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    800mb left and a notice about the maintrance apears, *** my luck, 13min to maintrance and i cant even finish the download D:
    after that ill try to see if ive those files

edit: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    NEW ERROR!!!!!!!!

vo_en_-1to147.z01 partial download
    vo_en_-1to147.z04 partial download

:s:'(
    Edited by Out1s on August 1, 2016 8:22AM
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    ** Update:

Made it on time before the maintenance ends, the file you provided @Out1s worked, again! Managed to apply the patch and unpack the .dat files... I'm at 70%, I was at 25% before you guys helped!!! Now I just have to download the vo_en files, and the new patch(I'll do the patch later).
    I hope I don't run with any problems with the vo_en files!!

** Creating backups of everything, just in case.

Thanks a lot guys! :)
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    @Skoll15 @Out1s Man, don't worry, we can upload Vo_en files as well right?.. I have everything, just tell me which files you need.
    Tesoist since 8 years old.
    [Day]Reading-studying-fighting[/Night]

Waiting for enter Tamriel, I'm tired of watching pRon man...

https://www.instagram.com/diego.garay.g/
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Ok:

@Mongoaurelio: Part 1 and 4
    @Skoll15: vo_en_138to139.z01
    @Out1s: vo_en_-1to147.z01 and vo_en_-1to147.z04

• Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Thank you @Deggac! :):DB)
  • Mongoaurelio
    Deggac wrote: »
    Ok:

@Mongoaurelio: Part 1 and 4
    @Skoll15: vo_en_138to139.z01
    @Out1s: vo_en_-1to147.z01 and vo_en_-1to147.z04

I'm missing the same files as OUt1s. Lets see what happens after the maintenance.
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Hey man.. i dont know which parts are thse, can you guys identify in your Vo_en folders the name of the files that you're missins? (Example: "esoaudioen0008.dat")

• Mongoaurelio
    vo_en_-1to147.z01 and vo_en_-1to147.z04
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    I only have "esoaudioen0001.dat - 08.dat" o.O

• Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are the unpacked files. You succeeded to download vo_en like I did and so your patcher automatically unpacked and installed those files from within the zip files that were summarily deleted after being used.
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Grao wrote: »

Those are the unpacked files. You succeeded to download vo_en like I did and so your patcher automatically unpacked and installed those files from within the zip files that were summarily deleted after being used.

Yes.. I was trying to upload everything but i dont have space... what do you recommend me to do to complete ***'s skoll's and Out's folders?
    Edited by Deggac on August 1, 2016 3:34PM

• ornot
    ornot
    Soul Shriven
    hi guys,
    I'm having the same problem as you.
    Here missing files vo_en_-1to147.z01, 02 and 04.

if you need any of the others, I can help
  • Mongoaurelio
    I say we wait until the server maintenance finishes maybe it fixes our issues.
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    Anyone knows how much time it will be off???
  • Mongoaurelio
    Around 4 pm EDT
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the upload of the unpacked files will help as well, at the end that's what we need.. So, will work either way. :#

And if you have no room, well then post one by one I guess and delete once every one gets that part, then upload the next? I don't know..

I'm still downloading the files from the launcher, downloaded and completed 2 parts, now I just need the other 2. So, I'm fine by now, no errors so far fortunately.

Edited by Skoll15 on August 1, 2016 3:36PM
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    If it doesn't fix your issues then I'll start uploading the entire Vo_en folder... don't think on any other solution I guess..

• Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it doesn't fix your issues then I'll start uploading the entire Vo_en folder... don't think on any other solution I guess..

to upload the entire vo_en folder, use winrar or winzip to compress and split in two files. You can then use OneDrive to share the folder.
  • Mongoaurelio
    Some people are already having corrupt data. How are you guys doing?
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'm stucked at 25% with the 'reliable source serving corrupt data' - 8Mb remaining, 0Kb/s.

I've tried running as administrator and what @ZOS_DaryaK suggested:
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    For anyone still experiencing this issue, please try deleting your host.developer file and then patch the game client:

1. Locate the launcher folder. The default location is C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher.

2. Make a copy of the launcher folder and rename that copy "Launcher back up"

3. Open the initial/non-copied Launcher folder and delete all "host developers files"that are marked with a number.For Example: host developer1, hostdeveloper2, etc.

The only file that should remain in that folder is the host developer file that is not marked with a number and is created the day of the re-install.

4. Close Everything and then Reopen the Launcher.

Please reply here to let us know if this helps.

without solution. Could anyone help me out here.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    same, im checking the files again right now, 2gb left of download and reply if it fails
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    sAnn92 wrote: »
    Ok, I'm stucked at 25% with the 'reliable source serving corrupt data' - 8Mb remaining, 0Kb/s.

I've tried running as administrator and what @ZOS_DaryaK suggested:
    For anyone still experiencing this issue, please try deleting your host.developer file and then patch the game client:

1. Locate the launcher folder. The default location is C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher.

3. Open the initial/non-copied Launcher folder and delete all "host developers files"that are marked with a number.For Example: host developer1, hostdeveloper2, etc.

The only file that should remain in that folder is the host developer file that is not marked with a number and is created the day of the re-install.

without solution. Could anyone help me out here.

see in this post, and you see what we were trying to make it work
  • Mongoaurelio
    Same here :(

My depot_150to151.z01 is corrupt. Anyone have it ?
    The rest are fine.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The rest are fine.

Same here. 2 and 3 download fine, but part 1 wont complete. Guess if ZOS will give us a direct link to download and fix this stuff? Nope.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on August 1, 2016 9:10PM
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Well I'm downloading vo_en files... Just one part left to download, the rest I've downloaded are ok, no corrupted files, yet. I'm lucky though. And after, I'll need to download the new patch... Which I hope I won't have to go through the same he'll as with the Base Game... Crossing fingers here..
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Grao wrote: »

The rest are fine.

Same here. 2 and 3 download fine, but part 1 wont complete. Guess if ZOS will give us a direct link to download and fix this ***? Nope.

Same, parts 2 and 3 are done. But I need part 1
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoll15 wrote: »
    Well I'm downloading vo_en files... Just one part left to download, the rest I've downloaded are ok, no corrupted files, yet. I'm lucky though. And after, I'll need to download the new patch... Which I hope I won't have to go through the same he'll as with the Base Game... Crossing fingers here..

Be ready, apparently part one of the update won't download properly for us

Edited to remove profanity
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on August 1, 2016 9:14PM
  • Alexandros_Glendale
    Alexandros_Glendale
    Soul Shriven
    Im downloading the game for a seven time and always getting several corrupted files with partial download. All of you have been of great help by sharing your files, now im only 3 files left. I need depot_-1to150.z09, z12 and z16. If someone please can upload them it would be great. @Grao @Mongoaurelio @Out1s please i need z09,z12 and z16.

Thanks in advanced, and its really a shame that ZOS Support didnt give us a solution or take a more aggressive position in this matter.