Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Marcelovski
    Marcelovski
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, i need help with the location of "On the Nature of Oblivion". According to uesp it is supposed to be in the Tower of Conviction in Ardent Hope, but i was not able to find it there.
  • Daniel141182
    anyone know where restoration of fort grief is located
  • Daniel141182
    and one more food to the deadlands where is it . says in ardent hoppe tower of convition can not find it or does it mobe to a different place post quest
  • trunkage
    trunkage
    Soul Shriven
    and one more food to the deadlands where is it . says in ardent hoppe tower of convition can not find it or does it mobe to a different place post quest

I think it was near some sulphur pools between The Tempest Engine and Destruction Solace, slightly to the west
  • Daniel141182
    thank you finaly all books in dedlands done. is rite of scion fixed yet
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Check bookshelves. It's one of the random books you can find there. Actually, bookshelves can give you many books which also have an overland location.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Daniel141182
    did they add rite of scion book back to the vampire quest-?
    Is dauntless bananas added to a location for blue and red yet?
    and is there a post quest game for falkfyrs notes page 7

only 3 missing to complete all now
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows where these two are?

Report from Markynaz Oyx (uesps states it's in the Outer Ward, Ardent Hope, so need post-quest location) and Secret History of the Longhouse Emperors -- I suppose it could be in the main questline, so if that's the case, need post-quest, too.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, these are my missing books

Authors assistant wanted! - bugged no post quest
    Lyranth's Letter - no idea
    Improved Catalyst Model - post quest?
    Pact with Khajit Mortal Zajukki - Post quest?
    Wardens orders for the day - bugged?
    A Tale of the Dauntless bananas - no other faction location
    Falkfyr's Notes, Page 7 - bugged

Any help much appreciated ty
  • Zayoo
    Zayoo
    ✭✭✭
    I found foolish wings in Arpenia.

n61osczzqr5o.png
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »
    H

For this book: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/comment/7413144/#Comment_7413144
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, these are my missing books

Authors assistant wanted! - bugged no post quest
    Lyranth's Letter - no idea
    Improved Catalyst Model - post quest?
    Pact with Khajit Mortal Zajukki - Post quest?
    Wardens orders for the day - bugged?
    Falkfyr's Notes, Page 7 - bugged

Any help much appreciated ty

Lyranth's Letter was where the quest starter was for the Prologue Quest (mine was in Mournhold sitting on the fountain behind the NPC)

Pact w/ Khajiit Mortal Zajukki is in the Tower of Conviction, which is the side quest into Ardent Hope (I was able to get in post-quest and get it)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, which Prologue-Quest was this exactly? :)
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was referring to the one for the Deadlands.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Hu? I have the Prologue done, but dont get Lyranths Letter :O
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hu? I have the Prologue done, but dont get Lyranths Letter :O

FPLhD2H.jpg

right where the quest starter took me to to begin the Prologue Quest.
    Edited by tmbrinks on November 21, 2021 6:25PM
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you :)
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pact w/ Khajiit Mortal Zajukki is in the Tower of Conviction, which is the side quest into Ardent Hope (I was able to get in post-quest and get it)

How did you get in post-quest? I have the gate disabled.
  • Xilixia
    Xilixia
    Anyone knows where these two are?

Report from Markynaz Oyx (uesps states it's in the Outer Ward, Ardent Hope, so need post-quest location) and Secret History of the Longhouse Emperors -- I suppose it could be in the main questline, so if that's the case, need post-quest, too.

I just grabbed now the Report from Markynaz Oyx, you can use that side entrance post-quest too between Ardent Hope and Destruction's Solace, what you used during the quest. Go until the first door, it'll be next to a skelly left from the gate.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not through the gate, through the little cave in the wall that you enter through to do the side quest to the East of the gate.
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    did they add rite of scion book back to the vampire quest-?
    Is dauntless bananas added to a location for blue and red yet?
    and is there a post quest game for falkfyrs notes page 7

only 3 missing to complete all now

I keep added reports about Rite of the Scion. It's all I can do since it just won't show up.

I'm having a pain trying to from Introduction to Aedric Studies which still won't show up.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    H

For this book: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/comment/7413144/#Comment_7413144

Sorry I should of stated I am ps5 eu no use of addons unfortunately

Found Lyranth's Letter now. Thank you TmBrinks
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Almost i have all :3

Bugged:
    Falkfyr's Notes, Page 7

340zeoaq8ylq.jpg
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    My last missing books in the Deadlands are:
    On mortal songs
    The Penitent's tale

Anyone can help? :)
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    My last missing books in the Deadlands are:
    On mortal songs
    The Penitent's tale

Anyone can help? :)

The Penitent's tale:
    You can get it from any bookshelf in Deadlands and Fargrave. This is random.

On Mortal Song:
    Tower of Conviction, Ardent Hope I don't remember the exact location.
    Edited by GeneralEU on November 28, 2021 2:50PM
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

Not through the gate, through the little cave in the wall that you enter through to do the side quest to the East of the gate.

Thanks. I forgot about that one.

Now does anyone know if the "Secret History of the Longhouse Emperors" is at some specific location or on bookshelves? The only one I am missing now besides Faf... Fa... Frfrfr part 7

Edit: nevermind, found it. It is right next to the 3rd Lectern Stone in the Brandfire Reformatory Keep.
    Edited by MreeBiPolar on November 29, 2021 12:30AM
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have we found a post-quest overland location for "Journal of Justiciar Avanaire" yet? I see no one else asking about this book, and have only seen it be readable prior to starting the quest. Any help would be appreciated.

I also have the known bugged books Falkyfar's notes 7, and Warden's orders for the day to finish my collection.

Thanks!
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    Have we found a post-quest overland location for "Journal of Justiciar Avanaire" yet? I see no one else asking about this book, and have only seen it be readable prior to starting the quest. Any help would be appreciated.

I also have the known bugged books Falkyfar's notes 7, and Warden's orders for the day to finish my collection.

Thanks!
    Journal of Justiciar Avanaire
    Bugged if you not collected during the quest (i not remeber what quest)

Loc after
    ympoomynja56.jpg

Falkyfar's notes 7:
    Well all know xD

Warden's orders for the day
    If you not done quest "The Durance Vile" check this post. Later is bugged.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7439534/#Comment_7439534
    Edited by GeneralEU on November 29, 2021 9:59PM
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have locations for:

Devastator ursana's letter

Please?

(Edited to remove book I found)
    Edited by hafgood on November 30, 2021 7:44PM
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xilixia wrote: »
    Can someone please help me with 'Merchant lord's compiled documents'?
    It should be in Blackwood, Zenithar's abbey, the chapel, but I didn't notice it while doing the quest and now I can't find any way to go back to the chapel, I tried from the outside, inside, teaming up with someone whom was on the quest, nothing.
    Is there any way to go back or is this book available in any other spot after the quest is done?

I was missing that too and tried to get back in, but that's not possible.

But there is still a complicated, but fun way: Ask a friend, who haven't done the quest yet, so he gets access to the chapel. At the end of the quest you land outside, at some beach (which isn't accessable from outside).

So you meet your friend outside at that beach, while he stays at the upper level and you duel him. You then cast a gapcloser on him so it teleports you to his spot and you can access the chapel from the other door now.