The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    By the way, is there any permanent location or suggestions for finding Introduction to Aedric Studies?

I'm trying to figure out if the book can actually be found in the Imperial City aboveground, or if it's sewer-only.
    Edited by fall0athboy on July 29, 2021 1:45AM
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, is there any permanent location or suggestions for finding Introduction to Aedric Studies?

This book can only be obtained from the bookshelves in the Imperial Sewers of the faction and in the city itself. And so unfortunately you have to go there and check every bookshelf and this is unfortunately RNG. Some are lucky, while others were looking for her in the Imperial City.

Here you have route for imperial city:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/270549/eidetic-memory-bugs-comments-help/p1
    Edited by GeneralEU on July 29, 2021 1:47AM
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭

I'm trying to figure out if the book can actually be found in the Imperial City aboveground, or if it's sewer-only.

The books can be found any where in the sewers and IC although it is a bit inconvenient to go traipsing through the sewers looking for a book. Reading all the ones in Imperial City will eventually get it.
  • Daniel141182
    foolish wing, dauntless bananas.missing miners, rite of scion
  • Daniel141182
    foolish wings. dauntlesss bananasn, rite of scion and missing miners
  • Daniel141182
    or maby thats for the future
    Edited by Daniel141182 on July 29, 2021 4:27AM
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭

Foolish Wings:
    Bugged and for now not avaible to collect

A Tale of the Dauntless Bananas:
    Check this post and you need addon for this
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7308529/#Comment_7308529

Rite of Scion:
    It should be a reward from the vampire quest Scion of the Blood Matron, but it's missing from the game and can't be obtained right now.
  • Daniel141182
    daggerfall and on ps4 so that post dont help me, reagrding dauntless bananas. what i am wondeirng if anyone have seen it outside of the the ad gates. Also missing miners i presume is also not found yet
  • mariliaribas
    mariliaribas
    ✭✭✭
    GeneralEU wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7308529/#Comment_7308529

This is just for EU, if you are on NA it doesn't work, right?

Anything on Sophus's Sealed Scroll?
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭

This is just for EU, if you are on NA it doesn't work, right?

Only EU ;/

For Sophus's Sealed Scroll i have book here like on this pic:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7334843/#Comment_7334843
    daggerfall and on ps4 so that post dont help me, reagrding dauntless bananas. what i am wondeirng if anyone have seen it outside of the the ad gates. Also missing miners i presume is also not found yet

Oh ok i forget about consoles ;/

And i see "Missing Miners" bug too
    Edited by GeneralEU on July 29, 2021 6:02PM
  • mariliaribas
    mariliaribas
    ✭✭✭

Only EU ;/

For Sophus's Sealed Scroll i have book here like on this pic:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7334843/#Comment_7334843

Oh, It's just that the books is not there for characters that started the quest recently and we've been looking for the new location.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, the Dauntless Bananas book should be placed somewhere in Castle Faregyl. Once it's there, if you want it? Go capture it.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all the random bookshelf books: Will they *eventually* turn up on bookshelves that are easier to reach - for instance, all the bookshelves in the various mages' guilds - if one waits long enough and checks every day, or do you HAVE to go round checking delves and dangerous locations?

Likewise with the Imperial City - there's the suggested route to check the maximum number of bookshelves in the city centre proper, but if you just keep checking the half dozen shelves in your safe alliance base, will the relevant books turn up there eventually?
  • Daniel141182
    looked all over castle fargyl with no luck. maby i am blind. or its not there
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    For all the random bookshelf books: Will they *eventually* turn up on bookshelves that are easier to reach - for instance, all the bookshelves in the various mages' guilds - if one waits long enough and checks every day, or do you HAVE to go round checking delves and dangerous locations?

Likewise with the Imperial City - there's the suggested route to check the maximum number of bookshelves in the city centre proper, but if you just keep checking the half dozen shelves in your safe alliance base, will the relevant books turn up there eventually?

Theoretically it will be possible, but I'm not 100% sure because I was running all over Imperial Cit.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭

Theoretically it will be possible, but I'm not 100% sure because I was running all over Imperial Cit.

It would have taken most of us weeks of checking every book in IC and the home base, since it is random whether the book is up there or in the sewers, if it is in one of the enemy bases you cannot get it there, if it is one one of the shelves you have to go half way through the sewers to reach you are not likely to be searching there. Even if you check every single book in the sewers and IC you cannot be sure of getting the book. You just have to keep checking every location you can easily search, till you get the book, which can take a very long time.
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    aussie500 wrote: »

It would have taken most of us weeks of checking every book in IC and the home base, since it is random whether the book is up there or in the sewers, if it is in one of the enemy bases you cannot get it there, if it is one one of the shelves you have to go half way through the sewers to reach you are not likely to be searching there. Even if you check every single book in the sewers and IC you cannot be sure of getting the book. You just have to keep checking every location you can easily search, till you get the book, which can take a very long time.

It took me about 2 weeks every day. And I've heard of people that took 2 months.
  • offfroze
    offfroze
    Soul Shriven

I confirm - it can be found in bookshelves on the surface of the Imperial City. I started looking for it two weeks before the recent PVP event, every 1-2 days I checked two campaigns with 54 bookshelves in each. When the event came, there were 2 times more campaigns, respectively, and the number of bookshelves increased. And I was able to find her on the 3rd day of the event, and then all the others that I missed.
  • mariliaribas
    mariliaribas
    ✭✭✭
    I will send a younger character off to do the quest tomorrow and see if they changed where Sophus's Sealed Scroll ends up.

Thank you! I'll wait to see if you find it, but even if you don't, at least I'll know if it's a problem with all characters that did the quest recently or just me.

She has not finished the quest yet, but has handed in all the early books and papers she had, that scroll has not behaved as it originally did. I would think it remaining there when I did it originally was a bug. But the character currently doing it again could not read it when it was picked up or from her inventory, so hopefully they remembered to put it some where where we could read it. I have looked around and nothing has appeared in an obvious place, I will finish the questline and check again.

Hey, sorry to bother you again, but has your friend found anything about the new location for Sophus's Sealed Scroll yet?
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I will send a younger character off to do the quest tomorrow and see if they changed where Sophus's Sealed Scroll ends up.

Thank you! I'll wait to see if you find it, but even if you don't, at least I'll know if it's a problem with all characters that did the quest recently or just me.

She has not finished the quest yet, but has handed in all the early books and papers she had, that scroll has not behaved as it originally did. I would think it remaining there when I did it originally was a bug. But the character currently doing it again could not read it when it was picked up or from her inventory, so hopefully they remembered to put it some where where we could read it. I have looked around and nothing has appeared in an obvious place, I will finish the questline and check again.

Hey, sorry to bother you again, but has your friend found anything about the new location for Sophus's Sealed Scroll yet?

Not yet the character has finished the quest line and is running out of places to look. I am starting to think they just lost it like so many things they 'fix'
  • mariliaribas
    mariliaribas
    ✭✭✭

Not yet the character has finished the quest line and is running out of places to look. I am starting to think they just lost it like so many things they 'fix'

Well, thanks for trying anyway. If you can, please submit a bug report, I think if more people are aware of the problem and submit as a bug there are more chances for them to see it. Also, I'm currently doing some tests to check if it isn't something else affecting it (like, maybe the fact that I didn't do any of the previous Eveli quests affects it somehow?), If I get any results I'll post here
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missing

Foolish Wings

As it appears this is bugged with nobody finding it, just adding my voice that I haven't gotten it yet

A Quest of Sand, Snow, and Blood

Clearly coming with the Year 1 event in a few weeks, not worried about this one

A Tale of the Dauntless Bananas

Has anybody found this outside of the AD base? I'm on an EP character and on PC/NA so the port provided earlier won't work
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And has "Missing Miners" been fixed yet?
  • mariliaribas
    mariliaribas
    ✭✭✭
    I have a question about "An invitation to Elsweyr" and "A quest of sand, snow and blood", the two lorebooks associated with events: will they be avaliable somehow after the events end? Or this will be the only opportunity to get them and never again?
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    I have a question about "An invitation to Elsweyr" and "A quest of sand, snow and blood", the two lorebooks associated with events: will they be avaliable somehow after the events end? Or this will be the only opportunity to get them and never again?

In only events so if you missed you can only find in next event.
  • mariliaribas
    mariliaribas
    ✭✭✭

Oh, ok... But is this event repeatable tho? Do we know if it will be annual, or if it's a one time only event?
    Edited by mariliaribas on August 6, 2021 2:44PM
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, there seems to be a new addon to show the library in colors depending on completion status. it really seems to be absolutly awesome, well thought and perfect in any possibly way you can think of ;)

https://esoui.com/downloads/info3168-LorebooksColoredLibrary.html
    LorebooksColoredLibrary

just kidding btw :D it just adds some colors.
    Edited by tim99 on August 7, 2021 8:03AM
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭

Oh, ok... But is this event repeatable tho? Do we know if it will be annual, or if it's a one time only event?

More like an annual event.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please I need some help to find a Blackwood book. I know most of you have found it. It is Brigadine's Journal. I did the related quest, and I went all over the Hutan Tzel zone. I have searched far and wide in northern ruins, but... nothing. Please can you tell me where is it, better with a picture if possible ? Thanks a lot.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Please I need some help to find a Blackwood book. I know most of you have found it. It is Brigadine's Journal. I did the related quest, and I went all over the Hutan Tzel zone. I have searched far and wide in northern ruins, but... nothing. Please can you tell me where is it, better with a picture if possible ? Thanks a lot.

Brigadine's Journal found with the help of Italian player @Mirumorg :)
    Thank you @Mirumorg !! :)

9tnhe8t80ufi.jpg

ti2cz76bvvmy.jpg

mu7i1mqrd96q.jpg

PC | EU