The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Berenghar
    Berenghar
    ✭✭
    So now I am missing Sapiarchs Recommendation in Summerset.. was that fixed too? Thanks...

yes, I could read the letter today in Lillandril.
    *** Bei Dunkelheit sicht man nicht so weit, wie bei Tageslicht, wo man weiter sicht ***
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Berenghar wrote: »
    So now I am missing Sapiarchs Recommendation in Summerset.. was that fixed too? Thanks...

yes, I could read the letter today in Lillandril.
    Where exactly? And I assume you are talking about post-quest?

Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me where Lord Hollowjack's Dread Realm is?
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    MRusso89 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where Lord Hollowjack's Dread Realm is?
    It is found in bookshelves in Murkmire, maybe also in a fixed location (like some Summerset bookshelve books were) but none that I'm aware of.

• Laedari
    Laedari
    Soul Shriven
    Has anyone managed to get "Scaly steeds of Black Marsh" in Lore of Murkmire? It's the last book I need there.
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Laedari wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to get "Scaly steeds of Black Marsh" in Lore of Murkmire? It's the last book I need there.
    Also in the bookshelves! :)

• RedNanaki1989
    RedNanaki1989
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone say me if this book is possible to get and where i can find it?

title

"Invitation to the Kinlady's Conference"
    Edited by RedNanaki1989 on November 9, 2018 12:17PM
  • LazyTJ_92
    LazyTJ_92
    Soul Shriven
    I could use help finding "Reman II: The limits of ambition" in the lore and culture section. Its one of the ones added with Murkmire...

On console so no addons, according to the log data viewer its at 0.25 0.56 in Lilmoth.

Lost tales of the famed explorers: fragment IV is at 0.24 0.54 which is near the jewelry crafting station. I have looked all around the area and cant find the Reman book though.

Also the scaly steeds of black marsh book. Iv seen it mentioned its on bookshelves but log viewer has no record of anyone finding it. A confirmation of that would be awesome too :)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyoma wrote: »

Are you sure? Can you post a screen? No one has found it yet.
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    So I found most of the murkmire books, but again I am plagued by not reading the books while they are in my inventory and now I can't locate post quest.

mysteries and clues: Bright-throat riddle fragment and Dead-water riddle fragment

Lore of murkmire: Scaly steeds of black marsh (bookshelf?)

Summerset scroll: writ of valid credentials (not fixed?)

Moawita memories: Staff of towers

Military orders and reports: orders to halskar, info request from emeric, updated instructions from dortene (all not fixed still?)
    Edited by MiBlueEagle on November 29, 2018 3:02AM
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    So I found most of the murkmire books, but again I am plagued by not reading the books while they are in my inventory and now I can't locate post quest.

mysteries and clues: Bright-throat riddle fragment and Dead-water riddle fragment

Lore of murkmire: Scaly steeds of black marsh (bookshelf?)

Summerset scroll: writ of valid credentials (not fixed?)

Moawita memories: Staff of towers

Military orders and reports: orders to halskar, info request from emeric, updated instructions from dortene (all not fixed still?)

Staff of Towers is in the Relic Vault on Artaeum (as long as you've already gathered all of the other relics). You have to read the inscription on the display case its in.
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

I found it in the bookshelves in one of the delves.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can confirm I just got it from a bookshelf near the location where "Tribes of murkmire: Root house people" was located, 4 books shelves are readable, I just teleported to a house I didn't own and walked out till it showed up.
    Here is evidence of it as well for your viewing pleasure
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »

I can confirm I just got it from a bookshelf near the location where "Tribes of murkmire: Root house people" was located, 4 books shelves are readable, I just teleported to a house I didn't own and walked out till it showed up.

just make sure it is a house in another zone so the instance has to update. choosing the house in murkmire doesn't change the books. I just tried it and got the scaly steeds as well.
  • flynntribe

just make sure it is a house in another zone so the instance has to update. choosing the house in murkmire doesn't change the books. I just tried it and got the scaly steeds as well.

Where Exactly On The Map? A Screen Shot Locatiom Would Be Nice

Edited by flynntribe on November 12, 2018 3:57AM
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flynntribe wrote: »

[/quote]

Oh it was a generic area that had 4 readable bookshelves in murkmire, don't readily remember where it exactly was but I think you can check dulfy site and it can show where that one is at if you need an area.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Iltheradin
    Iltheradin
    Soul Shriven
    Got everything now except for these 6 books:

Research Notes
    - Fellrunner Failure? (Untamed and Unleashed, Summerset quest)
    - Findings on the Elemental Volatility of Imps (Untamed and Unleashed, Summerset quest)
    - Report on Wing Rot Curative Trials (Untamed and Unleashed, Summerset quest)

Summerset Scrolls
    - Invitation to the Kinlady's Conference (The Queen's Decree, Summerset quest)
    - Writ of Valid Credentials (Culture Clash, Summerset quest)

Criminal Correspondence
    - Blackguard Instructions, Two (Norg-Tzel)

Edited by Iltheradin on November 14, 2018 7:47PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    flynntribe wrote: »

Oh it was a generic area that had 4 readable bookshelves in murkmire, don't readily remember where it exactly was but I think you can check dulfy site and it can show where that one is at if you need an area.

Strange, porting to a house in another zone and leaving didnt refresh the books for me. even porting out of the zone and walking back to the bookcases manually didnt reset the books either =/

Edited by Carbonised on November 12, 2018 5:43PM
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    xp0x0s1s1bmp.jpgdpmwbpk2zhcr.jpg
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for the Dead-Water Riddle Fragment from the Mysteries and Clues collection if anyone knows where to find it.
    Edited by Meesha1170 on November 14, 2018 5:48AM
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    Meesha1170 wrote: »
    Looking for the Dead-Water Riddle Fragment from the Mysteries and Clues collection if anyone knows where to find it.
    For Murkmire literature I found the following web page very helpful:
    dulfy.net/2018/10/21/eso-murkmire-lorebooks-guide/
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meesha1170 wrote: »
    For Murkmire literature I found the following web page very helpful:
    dulfy.net/2018/10/21/eso-murkmire-lorebooks-guide/

That guide was helpful but it only had books from the Lore of Murkmire listed and the Dead-Water Riddle Fragment isn’t covered since it’s part of the Mysteries and Clues Collection.

Edited by Meesha1170 on November 16, 2018 4:48AM
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    I am also missing some riddle fragments... I believe they were quest related and if you didn't read them from your inventory at the time they are not available anywhere else at the moment. I've submitted a ticket about it but no response.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those that Stood at Chalman Keep is no longer accessible unless you are EP?

It doesnt seem to be in Chalman any more and there are patch notes from the 4.2.5 patch saying it was moved to the EP base?
    Beta tester November 2013
  • SimensJacket
    SimensJacket
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't read the "Tome of the Undaunted" book even though Im cp1000+ and have doen the undaunted inicial quest ages ago... Is this bugged for anyone else?
    Edited by SimensJacket on December 9, 2018 4:09AM
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats strange. Have you tried to search the forum for that book?
    Maybe it was meantioned somewhere already...?
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone recalls where the "Boon for the Tribe" in the Marsh of Sacrifices is located? That's the last one of the Library I can't find in there :(
  • LadyMamoulian
    LadyMamoulian
    ✭✭✭
    Right after I arrive to Murkmire, there is no Black marsh awaits! pamphlet on a box by the boat.. is this Lore also found somewhere else? Thanks.
    Edited by LadyMamoulian on December 15, 2018 5:30AM
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Also right after I arrive to Murkmire, there is no Black marsh awaits! pamphlet on a box by the boat.. is this Lore also found somewhere else? Thanks.

I had an issue here too. Its definitely there, but it seems bugged where it doesn't load in the instance your in. I used a wayshrine to travel out and then travelled back to Lilmoth and ran over to where it should have been on the crate and it was there at that point.
  • LadyMamoulian
    LadyMamoulian
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, thank you. I am going to try that..