The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    I have hope this books also fixed if was bugged:

Closed By Order of the Abbot
    Communications Between Nilphas and Thoryn
    Ilasaba's Excuses
    Onri Murien's Hidden Wishes
    Survey of the Alavelis Mine
    Zeirinia's Silent Admission

Anyone find these books yet?

Also, anyone know where the page "challenge of the paramount" is? This one is related to the new ToT master. Haven't found him either.

For now nothing ;(

Master ToT is here and you can play with him after 5 th MQ completed:
    https://youtu.be/_Pjec5aI2-c?t=25
    Edited by GeneralEU on June 21, 2023 4:59PM
  • MrGrim
    MrGrim
    ✭✭
    How do we get the "Home for sale" note these days? I'm afraid to finish the quest at this point because i don't want to miss it XD
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    MrGrim wrote: »
    How do we get the "Home for sale" note these days? I'm afraid to finish the quest at this point because i don't want to miss it XD

I have no recollection of such a note.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anywhere a free inn room is located OR when you level up, you get a quest starter through a gold scroll.
    Edited by Djennku on June 22, 2023 2:16AM
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • MrGrim
    MrGrim
    ✭✭

Anywhere a free inn room is located OR when you level up, you get a quest starter through a gold scroll.

that quest starter doesn't give it. it gives quest dialogue. starts the quest. and you don't get the lorebook i even double checked and power leveled a character to 18 before making my post. and the other note hanging around cities that starts the quest now is a completely different one
  • LordTarannor
    LordTarannor
    Soul Shriven
    I still cant find Naliara´s Notes, Day 13 is there still no Post quest location? Does somebody have an idea where to find it?

It's in King's Haven pass in the lower area befor the door to the caves.

hmm u sure? cant find it in the lower area aswell :/ Maybe even this location is bugged for me
  • MrGrim
    MrGrim
    ✭✭

I have no recollection of such a note.

It's the old note from the old quest. they changed the quest a long time ago. but the note is still in the lorebook list >.> and im a completionist >.>

If i remember right you used to be able to get it by doing it through the quest starter. but now as i mentioned 1 post up. it gives quest text and doesn't unlock the lorebook. hell the queststarter from the crown store and not the lvl 18 reward just instantly starts the quest without anything at all.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you go into the tavern in Necrom on a toon that hasn't stated the quest, the page you are looking for is on a table. Very visible. Should also be near the other free inn rooms, similarly on a table.

EDIT: will screenshot when I log back in.
    Edited by Djennku on June 22, 2023 11:40AM
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could have sworn I picked it up on an alt of mine just a bit ago, although it wasn't in my eidetic memory. Looking around online, seems the book is not available anymore. With any luck though, they'll add it back in or put it in the overland.

I swear though I've seen it around places. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, anyone know which books got fixed with the patch? Can't find a few of them.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭

If you go into the tavern in Necrom on a toon that hasn't stated the quest, the page you are looking for is on a table. Very visible. Should also be near the other free inn rooms, similarly on a table.

I'm not sure if it was "Homes for sale", but there was one of the housing-notes lying around in the Necrom Tavern after first Necrom-Patch. Seems, after the second patch it is gone, can't find it anymore, too.

But in Vulkhel Guard (maybe somewhere else too) these notes are still available. "Room to spare" and "Anthology..." outside of the Mara's Kiss Inn room;
    "Homes for sale" can be found in the salted wings tavern, hanging at the wall in the room to the left.
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."
  • MrGrim
    MrGrim
    ✭✭
    Tobyja wrote: »

I'm not sure if it was "Homes for sale", but there was one of the housing-notes lying around in the Necrom Tavern after first Necrom-Patch. Seems, after the second patch it is gone, can't find it anymore, too.

But in Vulkhel Guard (maybe somewhere else too) these notes are still available. "Room to spare" and "Anthology..." outside of the Mara's Kiss Inn room;
    "Homes for sale" can be found in the salted wings tavern, hanging at the wall in the room to the left.

Nothing there for me sadly i think that bit about it being in the salted wings tavern is outdated info.
    also checked necrom to be sure but nope :(
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to pickup "Chronicle of Apocrypha" at the end of main quest, is there a post quest location? The hall in ciphers midden can't be accessed again... for some stupid reason...
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    EnerG wrote: »
    I forgot to pickup "Chronicle of Apocrypha" at the end of main quest, is there a post quest location? The hall in ciphers midden can't be accessed again... for some stupid reason...

You can try form up a group with person who have quest and access to hall in ciphers.
    You can try find a post quest location but I don't think there is one.
    You can wait until they fix it.
  • Daniel141182
    So who can help me with these post quest:
    Aprochryphal pages:
    1:chronicle of apocrypha
    2:Cipher akacrins journal
    3:Ilasabas exuses
    4:morian Zenas cell note
    5:Notes on doors of oblivian
    6:Onri Muriens hidden wishes
    7:Recipe for book soup
    8: Zeirinias silent aDMISION

Telavannis tomes:
    1:Closed bt order of the abbot
    2:Commentary on fate dialectal
    3:communications between nilphas and thoryn
    4:letter to elistrenna starflower
    5:Survey of the alvalesi mine
    6: The spottet towers
  • tumba
    tumba
    U can get Recipe for book soup if u group up with someone who has the quest in the Sidereal cloister
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    So who can help me with these post quest:
    Aprochryphal pages:
    1:chronicle of apocrypha
    2:Cipher akacrins journal
    3:Ilasabas exuses
    4:morian Zenas cell note
    5:Notes on doors of oblivian
    6:Onri Muriens hidden wishes
    7:Recipe for book soup
    8: Zeirinias silent aDMISION

Telavannis tomes:
    1:Closed bt order of the abbot
    2:Commentary on fate dialectal
    3:communications between nilphas and thoryn
    4:letter to elistrenna starflower
    5:Survey of the alvalesi mine
    6: The spottet towers

1:chronicle of apocrypha - bugged if you finish quest: Create a group with the person who is in the quest.
    2:Cipher akacrins journal - bugged if you finish quest: Create a group with the person who is in the quest. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7892004/#Comment_7892004
    3:Ilasabas exuses - Bugged?
    4:morian Zenas cell note - Check post: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7893116/#Comment_7893116
    5:Notes on doors of oblivian - Check post: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7893045/#Comment_7893045
    6:Onri Muriens hidden wishes - Bugged?
    7:Recipe for book soup - bugged if you finish quest: Create a group with the person who is in the quest.
    8: Zeirinias silent aDMISION - Bugged?

Telavannis tomes:
    1:Closed bt order of the abbot - Bugged?
    2:Commentary on fate dialectal - during quest Tempting Fates: 4th quest for Azadar
    3:communications between nilphas and thoryn - bugged?
    4:letter to elistrenna starflower - During quest Light the Way to Freedom: 4th quest for Sharp
    5:Survey of the alvalesi mine -Bugged?
    6: The spottet towers - Check post: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7893116/#Comment_7893116
    Edited by GeneralEU on June 24, 2023 3:28PM
  • Daniel141182
    Notes to oblivion did not understand where and cant remeber qhwre i did lovequest
  • zenonuk
    zenonuk
    7:Recipe for book soup - I found this post-quest in cipher midden - in a cart, opposite im-zish house, south western corner of the circular road the goes around the bottom of cipher midden
  • Daniel141182
    I find books but i forget make a screenshot:

Notes On Doors to Oblivion - In the next room where Morian and the woman are. Go left (not where the quest leads) and more or less at the end there will be a hole in the wall and you have to go down there.

The Spotted Towers - Next to the Argonian woman near the tower where we do the Lovesick quest

Chould you please tell me where these are i did not understand becauE i do not remember the quests
  • zenonuk
    zenonuk
    Notes on Doors to Oblivion The Spotted Towers - At the Tel Dreloth tower in the south east of the map - if you run there from the wayshrine there's an argonian in front of the tower, behind the brick wall, and the book is on a table there.
    Edited by zenonuk on June 27, 2023 7:59AM
  • Daniel141182
    zenonuk wrote: »
    Notes on Doors to Oblivion - At the Tel Dreloth tower in the south east of the map - if you run there from the wayshrine there's an argonian in front of the tower, behind the brick wall, and the book is on a table there.

Foundt spotter tower there. But not notes on the Doors to oblivion
  • tumba
    tumba
    Notes on Doors to Oblivion - At the Tel Dreloth tower in the south east of the map - if you run there from the wayshrine there's an argonian in front of the tower, behind the brick wall, and the book is on a table there.

i found it in The Feral Gallery if its Notes on the doors of oblivion u mean
    k8y8x1m8aiw2.png
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    I find books but i forget make a screenshot:

Notes On Doors to Oblivion - In the next room where Morian and the woman are. Go left (not where the quest leads) and more or less at the end there will be a hole in the wall and you have to go down there.

The Spotted Towers - Next to the Argonian woman near the tower where we do the Lovesick quest

Chould you please tell me where these are i did not understand becauE i do not remember the quests

Sorry, I wrote from memory and currently I can't even run ESO.
  • Daniel141182
    anyone found the challenge of a paramount book? its not at the person so where is it
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows, where i can find "Song of Fate"?

UESP Book Log says Apocrypha at:

rawX 0.397841
    rawY 0.380338

But, there is only Water. Or is it Quest related?

e: dont Answer. Think its in the Dungeon "Study of the Lost Cipher". Look later after Maintenance.
    Edited by Protector1981 on June 26, 2023 7:46AM
  • Mirumorg
    Mirumorg
    ✭✭✭

rawX 0.397841
    rawY 0.380338

look to the sky. there is a stone bridge with a door at the end
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirumorg wrote: »

rawX 0.397841
    rawY 0.380338

look to the sky. there is a stone bridge with a door at the end

Big thanks :) Found it :)
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found "The Spotted Towers".
    It's here (look at the mini map)

7igwx5zn6o8a.png

y7szeclb5dxf.png

Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any luck on these, or atill bugged/not found?

Apocryphal Pages:
    -Iiasaba's Excuses
    -Onri Murien's Hidden Wishes
    -Zeirinia's Silent Admission

Telvanni Tomes:
    -Closed By Order of the Abbot
    -Communications Between Nilphas and Thoryn
    -Survey of the Alavelis Mine

Tomes of Tributes:
    -Chalenge Of the Paramount
    @Djennku, PCNA.