Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Malubeth set

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shouldnt procc on dots, tested somewhat with a friend and poison injection and a few other dots proccs it, wich leads me to believe all dots proccs scourge. Removing this would be a step in the right direction.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    It shouldnt procc on dots, tested somewhat with a friend and poison injection and a few other dots proccs it, wich leads me to believe all dots proccs scourge. Removing this would be a step in the right direction.

The set is fine as is.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should deal with all broken stuff like this before introducing Battle Grounds. Imagine 1v1 of malubeth users = i don't see how you will enjoy fight that can't be won or lost simultaneously.
    P.S.: nowdays i see how people started to defend using of malubeth in 1v1... Either arrogance or ignorance, not sure.
    Edited by Cinbri on June 16, 2016 7:39AM
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malubeth is fine. break the damn beam. ***.

it's a good set, doesn't mean it needs to get nerfed.
    Edited by Lucky28 on June 16, 2016 7:57AM
    Invictus
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    Malubeth is fine. break the damn beam. ***.

it's a good set, doesn't mean it needs to get nerfed.

you can break the beam all you want, youll end up having a 10 minute fight consisting of ....breaking the beam...get it?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that we'll be fixing some outstanding bugs with this set and also slightly decreasing its overall power in Monday's update.

Only took 2 months since this thread but i havent forgotten ...;)
    GG MALUBADS IM COMING FOR YOU
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that we'll be fixing some outstanding bugs with this set and also slightly decreasing its overall power in Monday's update.

If the majority think that it was only Malubeth that beat them, they will be sorely mistaken. But any bug fixes are always welcome. Now for Reactive proc ing on snares. Let's get that changed.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

If the majority think that it was only Malubeth that beat them, they will be sorely mistaken. But any bug fixes are always welcome. Now for Reactive proc ing on snares. Let's get that changed.

Yea, just give 6 months to a year and maybe that will be adressed, gg zos.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yea, just give 6 months to a year and maybe that will be adressed, gg zos.

Burst is so high, I think more will run Reactive.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What the HELL? I can't believe so many people are rationalizing this set being so broken. It really hurts to read, Tragedy of the Commons anyone?

I agree! However Malubeth *was* the reason that it took a dozen people to finally kill one. It was getting ridiculous.

+1 on the reactive fix as well. Well caught.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, complaining about malubeth which is nothing comparing Ambush and incapstating strike.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, complaining about malubeth which is nothing comparing Ambush and incapstating strike.

LOL
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haters gonna hate

No jk i hope malu gets nerfed
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sAnn92 wrote: »

LOL

LOL
    this is why i try to stay out of general discussion threads.... Its mostly potatoes
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard Battle Spirit is not applying to Malubeth set.
    Day 1 pvp and immediately could tell something was off with that set.

edit: now im hearing its supposed to ignore battle spirit (its intended). If so, there is something obviously wrong with it lol. I am not supposed to be tanking 10 ppl in medium armor....

People tank in light armor with this broken set.

Another nerf thread from you?

I don't get it, I tried this set (mainly to see what the fuss was about) and it didn't do much for me. I roflstomped a few people using it in IC though. the 'fights' only lasted 1-3 seconds.

I'm playing a stamina templar, bosmer.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I heard Battle Spirit is not applying to Malubeth set.
    Day 1 pvp and immediately could tell something was off with that set.

edit: now im hearing its supposed to ignore battle spirit (its intended). If so, there is something obviously wrong with it lol. I am not supposed to be tanking 10 ppl in medium armor....

People tank in light armor with this broken set.

Another nerf thread from you?

I don't get it, I tried this set (mainly to see what the fuss was about) and it didn't do much for me. I roflstomped a few people using it in IC though. the 'fights' only lasted 1-3 seconds.

I'm playing a stamina templar, bosmer.

Think you tried to quote a different person. But yeah, I've watched very carefully to the incoming heals from Malubeth when it steals health, and nothing out of the ordinary happened for me. But if there is a bug that some were experiencing and ZOS found it, then that's great. Bugs should be fixed.

I hope they don't overnerf it, though.