Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Promoting Constructive Discussion on the Forums, and Adjusting Moderation

• ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Certainly true, the Bethesda forums have had such a program running since 2002 and it's been very successful. I myself was even part of it before coming here, so I'm very supportive of the concept in general. We don't have plans for something like that here, but we do have the Community Ambassador program, which is a similar group of helpful members. They may not be able to moderate, but they have a very positive impact on the community.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the controversial release of crown gamble crates, which ESO originally said they had no plans on releasing only ~1year ago, why does the MODS here feel they have to delete and lock multiple topics that players have bought and shared there experience/feedback with the player community, albeit most are negative but it is still a players view point?

I continually see over the top forum moderation here in the last 1.5 years and its mostly damage limitation for ZOS preventing any bad feedback from being on the forums. I myself have had many posts removed even from this topic, under the guise of moderation but its simply over the top censorship, blatantly at that.

Rather than address such issues players have, why do yous feel the need to lock and shutdown these topics?

Additionally why does Z0$ not reply to the cheating topic post they themselves made, even when players are linking ZOS employees?.

These actions, or inactions, to me anyway show how incompetant the staff are behaving.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI Full discussions about the crown crates are getting stealth deleted right off the forums. Any posts mentioning the fact that ZOS is stealth deleting posts right now are also getting stealth deleted.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/306217/professionalism-by-moderators#latest

Here is an example.

Why is the first rule of moderation "Don't talk about moderation" seems a little bit totalitarian no?
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on December 1, 2016 6:37PM
  • omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have become rather bitter after what I PERCEIVE to be inconsistent closing of "duplicate threads" on the forums. I FEEL that with certain topics (such as cheat engine or crown crates) moderators seek to delete every single but the "official" thread. This leads to the overcrowding of said "official" threads, negatively affecting their quality. Other topics (like class balance or proc sets) are allowed to flurish more freely; several threads are allowed to exist, which leads to better discussion. Any reason as to why this is? :)
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    While we definitely understand the need to discuss the Crown Crates, there's no need to have 100 threads discussing the same topic. It may seem that we're only closing threads that are negative but that's really not the case.
    There are several threads where you can discuss the Crown Crates in a constructive manner and the overall sentiment of most of them is definitely not positive.

The discussions specifically about gambling addition have been closed because they invariably get derailed into a debate about whether that's a real thing, which is not an appropriate topic for these forums. Discussing gambling addition in relation to Crown Crates is ok, and that discussion is taking place within some of the threads that are remaining open.

We do read and welcome your feedback. Please do not, however, post about moderation outside of this thread. You're more than welcome to continue to provide it in this discussion . Alternatively, you can PM a moderator to ask any questions about moderation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel there is just way too much negativity towards the crown crates. So much that the "cancer threads" have spread to almost every zone chat in-game.
    So my question to you, ZOS, is there a way that maybe during such large events, that there could be a temporary chat moderator?
    I've played ESO since the launch (first few months on my hubby's account, then I got my own) and up until you just released the crown crates, I have never before been so repelled from the zone chat.
    I know people tend to say and do a lot that is of "shocking" behavior to get attention, that is fine because I just use /ignore command. But my lord, if someone told me to give a percentage of the toxic crown crate naysayers yesterday, I would say 90% of zone chats were of these "PAWS" people yelling (sometimes in CAPS) to not buy the crates, and "they are scamming you!". I know I can hide the chat window but the problem is that I USE the zone chat to help new players, find crafting jobs, spot special deals, etc. I love this game. ESO has come a long and successful way in my books. I hope that there can be a tighter leash on people trying to drive away one of the developers resources for survival. I know a lot of people don't understand what it costs to run something this great for millions of people to enjoy.
    Thank you.
    "But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs_Malaka wrote: »
    I feel there is just way too much negativity towards the crown crates. So much that the "cancer threads" have spread to almost every zone chat in-game.
    So my question to you, ZOS, is there a way that maybe during such large events, that there could be a temporary chat moderator?
    I've played ESO since the launch (first few months on my hubby's account, then I got my own) and up until you just released the crown crates, I have never before been so repelled from the zone chat.
    I know people tend to say and do a lot that is of "shocking" behavior to get attention, that is fine because I just use /ignore command. But my lord, if someone told me to give a percentage of the toxic crown crate naysayers yesterday, I would say 90% of zone chats were of these "PAWS" people yelling (sometimes in CAPS) to not buy the crates, and "they are scamming you!". I know I can hide the chat window but the problem is that I USE the zone chat to help new players, find crafting jobs, spot special deals, etc. I love this game. ESO has come a long and successful way in my books. I hope that there can be a tighter leash on people trying to drive away one of the developers resources for survival. I know a lot of people don't understand what it costs to run something this great for millions of people to enjoy.
    Thank you.

There is a lot of aggression in the threads as well. I was following the Official Discussion Thread for ESO Welcomes Crown Crates thread for a couple days hoping for an answer to a question regarding the crates. I stopped following yesterday because those that do not want the crates are insulting and threatening (not of a serious nature) those that say anything positive. I believe this to be a form of bullying since a player does not feel comfortable posting something positive about the crates. (I do think this is their objective). I read where someone suggested that any player sporting Crown Crate items would be harassed in game; one poster stated that they actually did this. This is not a large representation of the consumer of the ESO game but rather a handful of players that believe what they are saying is truth and get very hateful toward anyone that does not favor their opinion. While I would not suggest deleting or closing the official discussion, I would like to see it moderated to a point where a player can post something positive without be called a Dweeb, Basement Dweller, or Gambling addict. People should not feel uncomfortable posting their opinion.
  • Nyx2
    Nyx2
    ✭✭✭✭

I've never seen that, the only spam in zone is still for trading, pledges, guild recruitment, etc.
    shadoza wrote: »
    Thank you.

There is a lot of aggression in the threads as well. I was following the Official Discussion Thread for ESO Welcomes Crown Crates thread for a couple days hoping for an answer to a question regarding the crates. I stopped following yesterday because those that do not want the crates are insulting and threatening (not of a serious nature) those that say anything positive. I believe this to be a form of bullying since a player does not feel comfortable posting something positive about the crates. (I do think this is their objective). I read where someone suggested that any player sporting Crown Crate items would be harassed in game; one poster stated that they actually did this. This is not a large representation of the consumer of the ESO game but rather a handful of players that believe what they are saying is truth and get very hateful toward anyone that does not favor their opinion. While I would not suggest deleting or closing the official discussion, I would like to see it moderated to a point where a player can post something positive without be called a Dweeb, Basement Dweller, or Gambling addict. People should not feel uncomfortable posting their opinion.

You mean that locking away exclusive content with rng paywalls that are targeted towards the young, naive or people with addition problems is scam? Yes, that is the truth. A discussion is not just there to exchange opinions but to engage and formulate arguments. If critique makes you feel threatened then maybe a forum isn't for you. If uninformed people insist on their ignorance I can't blame them for insulting you. Other than that you're blowing things way out of proportion.
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    Nyx2 wrote: »

I've never seen that, the only spam in zone is still for trading, pledges, guild recruitment, etc.
    Thank you.

You mean that locking away exclusive content with rng paywalls that are targeted towards the young, naive or people with addition problems is scam? Yes, that is the truth. A discussion is not just there to exchange opinions but to engage and formulate arguments. If critique makes you feel threatened then maybe a forum isn't for you. If uninformed people insist on their ignorance I can't blame them for insulting you. Other than that you're blowing things way out of proportion.

This is the kind of post I was referencing regarding the Official Discussion thread. Notice the insults at the beginning and conclusion of the post. This type of post is not an argument, it is an attack. A proper argument "attacks" the topic not the person posting. While I understand that there are different levels of understanding and maturity within the Chats and Threads, I do will that there would be a way to curb this type of post that others can actually discuss the topic.
  • Nyx2
    Nyx2
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you.

This is the kind of post I was referencing regarding the Official Discussion thread. Notice the insults at the beginning and conclusion of the post. This type of post is not an argument, it is an attack. A proper argument "attacks" the topic not the person posting. While I understand that there are different levels of understanding and maturity within the Chats and Threads, I do will that there would be a way to curb this type of post that others can actually discuss the topic.

Excuse me? Can you point out just a single insult? You brought forth nothing to discuss other than how apparently everyone that opposes crates is blind or some angry kid. You're right, I didn't make an argument, I pointed out facts and you had nothing to say other than "wahhh, this is hurting my feelings somehow!".

Meanwhile you insult peoples maturity and want to censor them because your "opinions" aren't well received.
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭

Thank you.

Excuse me? Can you point out just a single insult? You brought forth nothing to discuss other than how apparently everyone that opposes crates is blind or some angry kid. You're right, I didn't make an argument, I pointed out facts and you had nothing to say other than "wahhh, this is hurting my feelings somehow!".

Meanwhile you insult peoples maturity and want to censor them because your "opinions" aren't well received.

Forgive, I was not meaning to offend you.

Can I point out a single insult? Yes, "young, naive or people with addition problems" and "uninformed people insist on their ignorance."

I was not discussing the Crown Crates here. I was only using it point out that some folks find hostility when their opinion on an issue is not in agreement with others. It is my opinion that in this and other social threads the community is filled with hostility created by a few which renders the concept of community discussion useless. Moderators cannot be everywhere, so I suggest they enlist the help of a feature that allows users to self-moderate by making ignore buttons easier to find and use and/or allowing a user to hide posts that distract from the discussion.
  • Nyx2
    Nyx2
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you.

Forgive, I was not meaning to offend you.

Can I point out a single insult? Yes, "young, naive or people with addition problems" and "uninformed people insist on their ignorance."

I was not discussing the Crown Crates here. I was only using it point out that some folks find hostility when their opinion on an issue is not in agreement with others. It is my opinion that in this and other social threads the community is filled with hostility created by a few which renders the concept of community discussion useless. Moderators cannot be everywhere, so I suggest they enlist the help of a feature that allows users to self-moderate by making ignore buttons easier to find and use and/or allowing a user to hide posts that distract from the discussion.

Okay, how is it incorrect that these luring methods are aimed towards young, naive or people with addictions? That's just a fact, not an insult.

Just like the fact that uninformed people on these forums insist on their ignorance again and again. Nearly every comment I have to ask for arguments, correct common sense and plain false information but the next page the same nonsense pops up again. People just claim something and never back anything up. I meant: they just voice their "opinion"... and then feel insulted when they are confronted with facts.

But alright, lets not discuss it then even when you brought it up and tried to twist things around.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone has asked this one to plead on their behalf. This one she will not discuss the specifics of the case but thinks you can work it out. Why they wish sleepy, lazy, kleptomaniac khajiit to act as their defence this one she is not so sure.

Khajiit understands you will not discuss specific cases. That is fine. This one she will say her piece and leave it at that.

The individual says they have been muted for posting many comments relating to flatulence.

They promise to be good and not make the windy noises in the forum if you let them back - perhaps for a week or a day or two at first?

Khajiit she understands they were already in the last chance saloon and may have already dropped their whiskey all over the barmaid.

A forum user rehabilitated is worth two in the hand yes - or something like that. In another lifetime this one too was a forum admin once.

Anyway khajiit she has made her plea and now it is up to you.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    While we definitely understand the need to discuss the Crown Crates, there's no need to have 100 threads discussing the same topic. It may seem that we're only closing threads that are negative but that's really not the case.
    There are several threads where you can discuss the Crown Crates in a constructive manner and the overall sentiment of most of them is definitely not positive.

Who are you to tell your players and customers that they have no need to have 100 threads to a particular topic? Or to phrase it differently: you mods will delete or move any threads to a topic once it reaches a certain threshold and you are in danger of showing a lot of people how poorly you actually do your jobs at ZO.

You have the need for such a shady explanation of not deleting threads due to their negativity but can't come up with a logical response as to why threads disappear or get moved to barely read sub-forums?

Does anyone remember one of the previous patches where they ruined the scaling of every normal dungeon and made it impossible for low-levels to do them as a side-effect of adjusting mob hp?
    Every thread to that topic was moved out of general discussion to the dungeon sub-forum as a means of lowering the attention towards that grave issue and the questions about their apparently non-functioning QA-department and it took ages to get some official reaction.

The discussions specifically about gambling addition have been closed because they invariably get derailed into a debate about whether that's a real thing, which is not an appropriate topic for these forums. Discussing gambling addition in relation to Crown Crates is ok, and that discussion is taking place within some of the threads that are remaining open.

You introduce an item, payed for with real money, that has the chance of potential great rewards but with a low chance - and you close threads that link such an item to gambling and whether gambling is a real thing with the shady excuse of "derailing" to the most obvious topic one can imagine?
    Talk about lack of integrity.
    Shouldn't that be addiction and not addition?

We do read and welcome your feedback. Please do not, however, post about moderation outside of this thread. You're more than welcome to continue to provide it in this discussion . Alternatively, you can PM a moderator to ask any questions about moderation.

Interesting how you force every opinion of your behavior as mods into a single forum barely anyone reads - when every person on this forum for longer than a week knows it takes you ages to even write one single comment.

I tried to PM a mod about their interesting interpretation of forum guidelines used to close a thread of mine and how his own behavior is punishable by the same rules.
    I'm already waiting for a few months for some sort of response - which you so lovely proclaimed will happen.
    Is there some sort of ETA on a response when a mod behavior is being questioned by the same rules they use for forum posters?

So please don't talk as if a customer and his feedback is worth anything to you.
    So far nothing but politically correct hot air.
    Edited by daedalusAI on February 6, 2017 9:25PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daedalusAI wrote: »
    Who are you to tell your players and customers that they have no need to have 100 threads to a particular topic?

They're the managers of a private forum, that's who they are. As such they make the rules and we can either abide by them or go to a different forum where they apply different rules that we prefer.

Personally I'm glad they restrict the number of threads on a particular topic. It enables me to follow the discussion better, and it also prevents the front page of the General Discussion forum being dominated by one FOTM complaint to the exclusion of plenty of other interesting topics, often when the original topic should really be posted on another more appropriate forum in the first place.
  • dbgager
    dbgager
    ✭✭✭

Thank you.

I agree with you. I immidiatelly identified this thread as very toxic. That is why I am not going to bother to read any of it. If people are against these Crown crates ..which I am new to the game and don't even know what they are..acting in such an insulting and threatening way is not going to get anybody to listen to them. I don't even know the debate and I am already tuning them out. That is why the Moderators are suggesting a constructive discussion..not rudeness..insults ..and a threatening manner. Post to others in a respectful and civil manner.
  • dbgager
    dbgager
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Who are you to tell your players and customers that they have no need to have 100 threads to a particular topic?

They're the managers of a private forum, that's who they are. As such they make the rules and we can either abide by them or go to a different forum where they apply different rules that we prefer.

Personally I'm glad they restrict the number of threads on a particular topic. It enables me to follow the discussion better, and it also prevents the front page of the General Discussion forum being dominated by one FOTM complaint to the exclusion of plenty of other interesting topics, often when the original topic should really be posted on another more appropriate forum in the first place.

exactly..Zenimax owns these forums . It is there legal and contractual right due to a TOS to determine what people can and cannot post.
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

You're right: it's a private forum.
    But if they suddenly proclaim to play by certain rules those rules do apply to themselves as well.

And that empty boast about PMing a mod about moderating: I'm still waiting on my response after having applied their rules to that particular mod.

On top of that their reasoning for moving certain threads/topics out of sight is shady at best.
    Edited by daedalusAI on February 26, 2017 4:49PM
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, yeah the crown crates suck, but to be frank, the in app model itself sucks. Fly by night temporary games made by shady companies flourish under these systems, but eventually fade.

Since the craft bag is locked behind the eso+ pay wall, I have eso+. Technically, I've had eso+ for the majority of the time eso has been out. I would much prefer eso+ just be a monthly sub, and ditch the entire crown store thing.

I am not a millionaire, most players aren't. The small amount of crowns you get for eso+ don't come even close (not even in sight of) the ability to purchase everything in the crown store. Personally, I believe paying a $20 per month sub (really what eso+ is) should be enough to unlock everything ingame. WoW has a sub, but the joy is, everything is lootable in the world, may have to work for it, but yeah, it's all there.

Yes, ZOS, you'll lose some people if you went to subscription. But the majority would be people you aren't making money from anyway. The remaining community would be stronger, and you'd make more profit in the long run.

I absolutely abhor in app game crap like the crown store. I absolutely love eso though.
    It's a tough choice, but the only way to play eso is to play it in its existing f2p(hehe not) model.

TL;DR
    Not only the crown crates, but the entire crown store idea sucks. Dump it, change to monthly sub, ZOS will be happier making more money, the community will be happier able to unlock everything ingame for $20 per month rather than being able to unlock 1% of the crown content per month.
    It's a great game, charge for it. Like field of dreams, they will come. I hate paying my monthly, then having enough crowns to buy 1/3 of one of the three new mounts/content up in the crown store. I feel ripped off every month, and I hate having that feeling in a game I love.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • DemonNinja
    DemonNinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    I for one have felt that the forum moderators and forums team have overly moderated things since day one. When presented with constructive feedback that is negative in light it is often moderated out. It's hard to have constructive conversation when the people you are trying to give feedback too constantly change it. I HAVE noticed a decline in this practice of late since returning to the games and these forums more actively - but it does still occur.

Unfortunately these forums often feel like one is screaming into an empty room or pillow at night as well. We get some connection via some members of the community team - but not as much as I would like, or in my professional opinion - as a fellow game developer - think there should be. I'm sure this is due in part to the small size of the community team and other obligations they do have - however more frequent updates on some of the hottest of topics in a given week would be a great place to start closing the conversation loop.

@DemonNinja
    Aerilon Starsider - Best Sorcerer NA
    World Record Trial Team Member & Game Breaker of Days Past
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great, especially in the more controversial posts (balance concerns, sustain changes, etc.) to at least acknowledge in forums that you are looking into our concerns. Ignoring them just makes people think you don't listen, and causes people to make more of the same posts. Thanks for everything you do, I love this game but I am concerned my characters will feel weak after the next patch. Please acknowledge you at least hear us and are considering our very real concerns.

Thanks...
    Edited by jlboozer on April 24, 2017 5:44PM
  • Burgererer
    Burgererer
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AlanG I think this is great thread topic to discuss, because it helps people to understand if they're out of check, as well as create more understanding between devs and players.

@ginoboehm I also think all the sarcastic "sooooo"s count as baiting/sarcasm, and go against what the OP was all about, when considering being constructive.

Personally, I think I've been a bit too harsh towards some players, in terms of complaining about all the PTS for Morrowind. But to be fair, the "chapter" hasn't even been released, so it's not set in stone yet.
  • subtlezeroub17_ESO
    subtlezeroub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally, yeah the crown crates suck, but to be frank, the in app model itself sucks. Fly by night temporary games made by shady companies flourish under these systems, but eventually fade.

Since the craft bag is locked behind the eso+ pay wall, I have eso+. Technically, I've had eso+ for the majority of the time eso has been out. I would much prefer eso+ just be a monthly sub, and ditch the entire crown store thing.

I am not a millionaire, most players aren't. The small amount of crowns you get for eso+ don't come even close (not even in sight of) the ability to purchase everything in the crown store. Personally, I believe paying a $20 per month sub (really what eso+ is) should be enough to unlock everything ingame. WoW has a sub, but the joy is, everything is lootable in the world, may have to work for it, but yeah, it's all there.

Yes, ZOS, you'll lose some people if you went to subscription. But the majority would be people you aren't making money from anyway. The remaining community would be stronger, and you'd make more profit in the long run.

I absolutely abhor in app game crap like the crown store. I absolutely love eso though.
    It's a tough choice, but the only way to play eso is to play it in its existing f2p(hehe not) model.

TL;DR
    Not only the crown crates, but the entire crown store idea sucks. Dump it, change to monthly sub, ZOS will be happier making more money, the community will be happier able to unlock everything ingame for $20 per month rather than being able to unlock 1% of the crown content per month.
    It's a great game, charge for it. Like field of dreams, they will come. I hate paying my monthly, then having enough crowns to buy 1/3 of one of the three new mounts/content up in the crown store. I feel ripped off every month, and I hate having that feeling in a game I love.

Would personally prefer subscription but I can see why they went this route.
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    Hi guys, this thread was written with a focus on promoting constructive discussion among players. While we don't mind requests to have mod developer interaction, this is somewhat tangential and we don't want this to get off track.

As a user of the forum, it is the main issue, tbh. Very often you find players in a heated conversation on a topic where ZOS actually would have al the say. CE+bans discussion and lately add-ons that provide huge benefits come to mind.

Eventually, the discussion among players heats up. If a moderator than shows up and completely ignores the topic but simply states he "removed some posts that weren't constructive", this is enraging. Such mod posts are the least constructive in the entire thread and probably promote the most rage. This is no issue if players are fighting about who's the most honorable group in Cyrodiil, ofc. But when ZOS actually has all the say on that matter, they should engage in the discussion in a more constructive way than nitpicking rules on profanity etc.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix the lag,constructive?
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AlanG

Are people allowed to lie and purposely misleading information, as long as it doesn't overtly violate any forum rules?
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AlanG

Are people allowed to lie and purposely misleading information, as long as it doesn't overtly violate any forum rules?

No answer? Really? So I take that as a tacit yes.

If I have a personal vendetta against something in this game, say guild traders for instance, I can just blatantly lie about how the system works and convince all the ignorant masses to line up against something so we can put pressure for an auction house. Awesome. Thanks @ZOS_AlanG
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If I have a personal vendetta against something in this game, say guild traders for instance, I can just blatantly lie about how the system works and convince all the ignorant masses to line up against something so we can put pressure for an auction house. Awesome. Thanks

ZOS_AlanG is not associated with the forums, anymore.

Code of Conduct:

"You will also refrain from participating in conspiracy theories, misinformation or fallacious comments."

Seems this question has already been answered. Whether they enforce it, that is a different question.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If I have a personal vendetta against something in this game, say guild traders for instance, I can just blatantly lie about how the system works and convince all the ignorant masses to line up against something so we can put pressure for an auction house. Awesome. Thanks

ZOS_AlanG is not associated with the forums, anymore.

Code of Conduct:

"You will also refrain from participating in conspiracy theories, misinformation or fallacious comments."

Seems this question has already been answered. Whether they enforce it, that is a different question.

Really? No more Alan? Dang I've been out of the loop!

I know thats in the code of conduct lol, I was hoping to get a mod to admit to it and then ask why it's not being enforced in all these threads where people want stuff changed so they just lie and talk about things that aren't possible within the game.

• eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can we have or sign a request for having a Housing section in the forums?