The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Should ESO Forums Have A TES Lore Sub-Forums?

Korah_Eaglecry
Korah_Eaglecry
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Theres a lot of lore within the TES Franchise and a lot of it overlaps. And with 3 factions and an ever increasing amount of DLC storyline. Theres a lot of lore wrapped up in ESO. Everything from the Faction storylines to the lore books we come across.

So do you think the forums could use a proper place for us forumites to discuss and debate over the lore not just here in ESO but through out the franchise?
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax

Should ESO Forums Have A TES Lore Sub-Forums? 44 votes

Yes. I need to let everyone know Im a Kirkbride Fangirl!
70%
saf227_ESOBringerwenchmore420b14_ESOIruil_ESOkwisatzSoupDragonNebthet78MalthorneSirCriticaladriant1978Korah_EaglecrynanayaSilverwillowF7sus4XvorgChelisterAliyavanaWolfsongVoodooPlatypusJarlUlfric 31 votes
No. But we could use more sexy dancing argonians.
13%
YakidafiM0binotimetocareMordenkainenDracindothisisScoMan 6 votes
I was told there'd be sweetrolls.
15%
k9mousefwr.phoenixub17_ESOShimmerArchMikemBonzodog01aaisoahoMAEK 7 votes
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    There should be one for ESO lore not TES lore. For TES lore go to a wiki site.
    EDIT: there are probably many places for you "forumites?" to discuss TES lore. There is a forum for this on Bethesda forums. A simple "tes lore forums" google search should do it.
    Edited by Fishoscandi on June 30, 2017 4:58AM
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But yeah, i vote yes.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could always use more sexy dancing Argonians.

A housing sub-forum would be better.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes please, although I'm not really a Kirkbride fan, or a girl.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This comes up quite often. I'll speak to Gina and Jessica about it next time I have their ear and see what they say, or just direct them to this thread.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not me myself. But sometimes I'd definitely go there to get some lecture. :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're planning to add a Lore subforum soon, just need to get the text localized for the German and French forums. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • oaflet
    oaflet
    ✭✭✭
    That is awesome! I'm such a nerd about the lore, I'm glad it's coming :)
  • Silverwillow
    Silverwillow
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet! Thanks, guys! With how rich the lore is in this game, I was really surprised to see there isn't already a lore forum.
    "Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to blame them afterward." -- Bob Varsha
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna answer yes, but then I saw the Kirkbride thing and went with sweetrolls instead.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're planning to add a Lore subforum soon, just need to get the text localized for the German and French forums. :)

Housing subforum too pleaseeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. With moonsugar on top
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of your choices are, how to put it.. Very tempting. But my arousal peaked at this one.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES!
    Finally I want to discuss my theories on Mephala in ESO

Btw you might be mixing lore with role play lol
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    aliyavana wrote: »

Housing subforum too pleaseeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. With moonsugar on top

That's also on the to-do list. ;)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yaaaaaaaaas
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're planning to add a Lore subforum soon...
    Good things comes to those who wait...

Very happy about this! Thank you.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I erect the spine of excitement..
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

YAY!
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This just made my day.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, although I'm not really a Kirkbride fan, or a girl.

When we're giddy about something enough, then even the manliest of men turn into Fangirls.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • HEXENWOLF
    HEXENWOLF
    ✭✭✭

Praise Sithis! This is awesome news.