Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much max stamina do you have?

psychotic13
psychotic13
✭✭✭✭✭
As above, I'm levelling my first Stam character (got 2 V16 Magicka ones)

just wondering how high people like to have there stamina? I understand it's a lot harder to stack than Magicka because of the limited amount of Passives to increase it compared to Magicka.

I also understand it can be made up for as weapon damage is easier to increase, so what's your weapon damage too?

Just theory crafting doing some maths with the formulas and deciding which gear will be optimal for me, but I want to know what other people think is ok for max stamina and weapon damage
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stam NB has just over 30k without buffs ...
    ninja.gif

Options
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stam sorc with 36k here. Feels good.
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine has a little over 38k with food and bound armaments. He's a Breton with no racial stam increases
    Edited by Autolycus on May 11, 2016 6:09PM
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Bosmer NB had 32k max stamina with regen drink buff.

And something like 4.2k weapon dmg out of stealth (only self-buffs without 2pc Molag Kena).

What race and class did you pick for your stamina build?
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My build is a khajiit NB, can you all clarify your weapon damage to for comparison?
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »
    Mine has a little over 38k with food and bound armaments. He's a Breton with no racial stam increases

Blue or purple food? And how many set bonuses do you have for stamina?
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blue vr15 food (stam + health)
    5 Hundings (gold)
    2 Mephala (purple, awaiting better traits for gold)
    3 Agility (WD glyphs)
    2 Leki's Daggers (gold, precise)
    1 Placeholder bow @vr16 gold (awaiting vMA bow)
    Edited by Autolycus on May 11, 2016 6:38PM
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5 Hundings (gold)
    3 Agility (WD glyphs)

I'm guessing all rings robust, all attribute points into stamina and all stamina enchants too?

If that's the case how highs your health? As I've never played endgame stamina before do you need more health?
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5 Hundings (gold)
    3 Agility (WD glyphs)

I'm guessing all rings robust, all attribute points into stamina and all stamina enchants too?

If that's the case how highs your health? As I've never played endgame stamina before do you need more health?

All of those assumptions are accurate, yes. Max health sits at 17.1k, which is sufficient for pretty much everything. The only thing you might want more health for is vMA, but only until you learn the mechanics (assuming you haven't done it already). I found that using healthy rings was quite useful until really getting a good grasp of the stages.
    Options
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina imperial DK with 501 CP;

Stats: 3.2k weapon damage, 20+% crit, 21k phy resist, 23k spell res (unbuffed)
    Resources: 15k mag, 41k stam, 25k health (food buff + cyro health buff)
    regen: 900 mag/600+ health/1400 stam
    Edited by Vangy on May 12, 2016 1:32AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
    Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of max stamina you'll have is dependent on race/class. However, you are forgetting to ask the most important question. How much health should I have?

Aim for 20k+ health, then dump the rest of your points into Stamina. No use having a 35k+ Stamina pool if you get constantly one shotted.

But anyway, these are my stats:

M/H/S
    9.6k/23.7k/35.6k
    58.5% CHC
    177% CHD
    3.4k WD
    1.4k Stam Regen
    10.9k Armour (Unbuffed)
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »
    The amount of max stamina you'll have is dependent on race/class. However, you are forgetting to ask the most important question. How much health should I have?

Aim for 20k+ health, then dump the rest of your points into Stamina. No use having a 35k+ Stamina pool if you get constantly one shotted.

M/H/S
    9.6k/23.7k/35.6k
    58.5% CHC
    177% CHD
    3.4k WD
    1.4k Stam Regen
    10.9k Armour (Unbuffed)

I've never had an issue with running 16.8k HP on my magicka sorc for PvE DPS, and an unshielded magicka sorc (shields aren't good for pure PvE DPS) is the squishiest build. In my opinion, 20k+ HP is overkill for a DPS build.
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
    Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

M/H/S
    9.6k/23.7k/35.6k
    58.5% CHC
    177% CHD
    3.4k WD
    1.4k Stam Regen
    10.9k Armour (Unbuffed)

I've never had an issue with running 16.8k HP on my magicka sorc for PvE DPS, and an unshielded magicka sorc (shields aren't good for pure PvE DPS) is the squishiest build. In my opinion, 20k+ HP is overkill for a DPS build.

And that's the difference. The OP made a thread a few days ago about archers in PvP, so I assume this is a follow-up to that thread.

By all means, walk into Cyrodiil with 16k HP. I'll thank you for the free 1.8k AP.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

M/H/S
    9.6k/23.7k/35.6k
    58.5% CHC
    177% CHD
    3.4k WD
    1.4k Stam Regen
    10.9k Armour (Unbuffed)

And that's the difference. The OP made a thread a few days ago about archers in PvP, so I assume this is a follow-up to that thread.

By all means, walk into Cyrodiil with 16k HP. I'll thank you for the free 1.8k AP.

Ah, OP did not make that very clear. In PvP you really shouldn't have to invest much (if anything at all) into HP to reach 20k. With tristat food and no HP investment I'm above 21k HP in Cyrodiil, on a race without a max HP bonus. With drinks, I guess you would have to invest a bit.
    Edited by lassitershawn on May 12, 2016 4:27AM
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

M/H/S
    9.6k/23.7k/35.6k
    58.5% CHC
    177% CHD
    3.4k WD
    1.4k Stam Regen
    10.9k Armour (Unbuffed)

Yeah this is a follow up thread, I guess I should've mentioned this was PvP oriented.

I'm just looking for numbers to aim for I guess, part of my thinks I should've rolled an imperial instead of khajiit for the big bonuses to health and stamina, but then again I'd lost the crit bonus and stealth damage..
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My imperial nb has atm: (numbers are ~ due to memory)

25k hp
    11k mag
    30k stam

1.2k mag regen
    3k stam regen

3.3k wep dmg buffed with rally out of stealth.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if it's for pvp.

You need at least 20k hp.

With everything apart fro ma stamina templar, magica is pretty important so I use drinks mostly. With that said, and without undaunted bonuses, you get to like 27k stam being a redguard. I'm trying food on my Dk, but not sure I like 1500 stam regen.

My stamplar has 32 as well as 21k health, 2100 stam regen and 4k weapon damage. Only possible due to the limited use of magica, so I can use the max health and stam regen food and stick all enchantments into stamina.
    Options
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30k stam. 4.9k weapon damage with Cl Alch (I've had 5.5k). 1800 regeneration 24k health.
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So from what I've gathered I want at least 20k HP and 30K stamina, I'll have decent regen anyway using marksman and 1pc bloodspawn so ill do some calculations and see what I come up with, thanks for all the replys.

If I have 30k Stam what kind of weapon damage should I be aiming for?
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So from what I've gathered I want at least 20k HP and 30K stamina, I'll have decent regen anyway using marksman and 1pc bloodspawn so ill do some calculations and see what I come up with, thanks for all the replys.

If I have 30k Stam what kind of weapon damage should I be aiming for?

3.5 - 4k.

Depends on class and if you wanted to run dawnbreaker. Templar and Sorc can get higher weapon damage for instance, and I don't slot dawnbreaker on my Dk because I like leap being on my hardest hitting bar.
    Edited by Brrrofski on May 12, 2016 10:48AM
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be primarily using a bow, so Dawnbreaker will be on the front bar. Plan on having all jewlery with WD enchants, and having WD from Kena and marksman. Not sure which Mundus to use yet I'll see how my stats sit before I decide.

I'm playing khajiit NB.

Need to get the Kena helm though, with the new disease version of Assasins will I really want to try that with proc'd Kena, I think that will do great damage.
    Edited by psychotic13 on May 12, 2016 10:56AM
    Options
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many Champ points do you have? The amount of green CP you have also affects your stats.

((Base+Gear+Attribute Points)*CPI)+Food+Mundus*Divines)*Skills (i.e. racial passives, Undaunted Mettle Passives, Bound Armaments/Sorc, Werewolf)

CPI is (1+relevant CP (in this case green CP)^.56432/100)

Base stam for everyone=7958
    66 attributes in stam=7326
    Gear= A pretty typical loadout of 5 pc Hundings (967 stam), 1 pc Kena, 1 piece Bloodspawn, 3 Robust Agility (840+840+840+1400), All kuta stam enchants (not infused) (868*3+341*4). So gear is (967+840*3+1400+868*3+341*4)= 8855

CPI: At 501 CP you have 167 green CP. So (1+167^0.56432/100)= 1.1796

Skills: Khajiit has no max Stamina bonus. You're best bet is to level Undaunted to 9 to max the Undaunted Mettle passive and run 5 medium armor, 1 light armor, 1 heavy armor to get a 6% stam bonus. (The ideal would be Heavy chest, Light belt, the rest medium.)

Food: V15 Blue Health and Stam food provides 4454 stamina

So assuming 501 CP, V15 Blue Food, and Undaunted Mettle

Max Stamina: ((7958+7326+8855)*1.796)+4454)*1.06=34,904
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Champ points do you have? The amount of green CP you have also affects your stats.

((Base+Gear+Attribute Points)*CPI)+Food+Mundus*Divines)*Skills (i.e. racial passives, Undaunted Mettle Passives, Bound Armaments/Sorc, Werewolf)

Gear= A pretty typical loadout of 5 pc Hundings (967 stam), 1 pc Kena, 1 piece Bloodspawn, 3 Robust Agility (840+840+840+1400), All kuta stam enchants (not infused) (868*3+341*4). So gear is (967+840*3+1400+868*3+341*4)= 8855

Skills: Khajiit has no max Stamina bonus. You're best bet is to level Undaunted to 9 to max the Undaunted Mettle passive and run 5 medium armor, 1 light armor, 1 heavy armor to get a 6% stam bonus. (The ideal would be Heavy chest, Light belt, the rest medium.)

Yeah I already understand all the maths behind it, but I'll be using marksman over Hundings Rage and most likely putting some of my attribute points into health so I don't get 1 shotted.

But thanks, and yeah I'll be aiming for undaunted but as I'm only in the process of levelling this character at the moment that's a long way off.

I calculated 31,129, that was with 50 points into stamina and the rest in health, using the gear stated. (Using max CP and undaunted)

I currently have just over 400CP
    Edited by psychotic13 on May 12, 2016 3:51PM
    Options
  • thesesneaksaredopeb14a_ESO
    How does everyone have so much stamina? I'm barely around 25000 with food. No wonder I do half the damage as everyone else
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does everyone have so much stamina? I'm barely around 25000 with food. No wonder I do half the damage as everyone else

v16 armor, kuta enchants, monster helms/shoulders, v15 food buffs.

Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Stam sorc has 35.5k Stam

My advice:
    Use blue food (Max Hp + Max Stam for 1 hr)
    Undaunted Passives
    Gold Stam Enchants on all Gear
    Robust trait on Jewelry
    Racial Passives
    Gear Set Bonuses

If you want to push more than 35k stam, you would have to go Infused on big pieces (Head, Chest, Leg). If you want glass cannon spec, just go Infused on everything for more max stam.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • thesesneaksaredopeb14a_ESO
    I could use everything on that list except for racial passives I play an argonian nb
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP makes a difference too
    Options
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamblade has around 30k I think, my regen and my weapon damage are what I actually focus on though.
    Options
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I already understand all the maths behind it, but I'll be using marksman over Hundings Rage and most likely putting some of my attribute points into health so I don't get 1 shotted.

But thanks, and yeah I'll be aiming for undaunted but as I'm only in the process of levelling this character at the moment that's a long way off.

I calculated 31,129, that was with 50 points into stamina and the rest in health, using the gear stated. (Using max CP and undaunted)

I currently have just over 400CP

Everyone has their own opinions on health. One thing to keep in mind with PVP is that you get an additional 5000 hp in cyrodiil. At your current CP, with blue food you should be over 20K hp in Cyrodiil, even higher once you get undaunted. If you use Impen gear, and use some CP in Resistant I think you will find 20K health adequate, and it would allow you to invest all attributes into Stamina.

Now PVE is a different story and you may need to invest in health attributes and/or Agility rings with the Healthy trait.
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
    Options