The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A Video Plea to ZOS [Sad Times]

• Enraged_Tiki_Torch
    Enraged_Tiki_Torch
    ✭✭✭
    Soon you will be able to add Abilities not even casting because of the Animation changes they have scheduled. I can play for about 20-30 minutes before everything starts feeling broke. Have to relog to fix so you can play for another half hour and this is with very few in PvP. Can't imagine what horror it will be during Vet primetime or even BWB.

My thoughts now are it's not changing. I have hoped they would but things like...

Meteor (also dubbed Server-Killer) is now the best ULT in the game. Being Unreflectable (TG) and now un-Cloakable (DB). Everyone is going run this server resource killing ability. Not like many didn't already but more will.

Vicious Death causes the game to freeze for a half a second everytime used. Rich at PAX East saying they love this ability and what it does for gameplay.

Both of these even after they have repeatedly said certain skills and gear sets were the leading cause of server issues.

I'm sure some at Zenimax are working towards increasing Server performance. However, like they said it's small changes. Small changes mean nothing when they are being dwarfed by larger changes making things worse.
    My solution to Champion Point System here
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Also lock emp capping except for the hours of 2pm EST to Midnight or some other way to prevent night capping.

or get rid if it all together.

oh and fix the lag and we will come.
    1. Someone clearly does not know about time zones and shift work.
    2. Removing one of the few benefits of taking keeps would see even more players give up on PvP.
    3. Fixing the lag isn't the only issue, albeit a big one. PvP needs to be more interesting, dynamic, and balanced.
    Edited by Karamis_Vimardon on May 2, 2016 1:30AM
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Yes. Make it worth it to nightcap the Districts as well. Gives more incentive for a certain jobless EP guild. Give them more buffs.

Damn dude, you've got no chill. You're like a broken record with this EP guild, even after you left the game. I can't believe how much you cringe hate/stalk this EP guild. They cannot hurt you anymore if you just play Halo, your days of getting farmed by them are over.

Thankfully we're all pretty MLG at Halo too. We'll farm him anywhere.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you just triple your ping in that vid you'd get the Oceanic experience.

But it perfectly captures the state of Cyro and how sad it is this is what we get. I want the PVP of Beta back when there was waves of people on my screen and not an ounce of lag. Those were the days.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly probably nothing short of them investing in significant hardware and bandwidth upgrades are going to fix this...along with some parts of the code being overhauled the net code in particular. Will it happen? Who knows.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Can your players at least get some kind of response?! Do not just ignore this thread! Ignoring this thread is like ignoring everyone who loves to PvP in ESO on all platforms. I've played in that garbage lag on PC before and Console is heading that way slowly every patch. If you really need to take down the game for a week or however long it takes just do it already if that is what it takes to fix this game! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_BrianWheeler yall do realize if this game got fixed that it would be hands down the best game on the Earth? This game still has so so so much potential and greatness but it will fail if you continue to ignore all the problems.

Oh and @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_BrianWheeler REALLY GUYS? TEMPLAR GAP CLOSER STILL IS BUGGY AS CRAP! HOW CAN THIS NOT HAVE BEEN FIXED IN OVER A YEAR! This is what we are talking about @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_BrianWheeler things like this. And yes @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_BrianWheeler the lighting patch was the worst patch ever and the lag started with it! TAKE IT OUT!!!!!!!
    PC/Xbox NA

PC Guild: Imperator Rebellium (IR)
    Nexus (NX)

Xbox Guild: Guildmaster of Pug Rebellium

EP Dark Elf Nightblade: Mr BM
    EP Imperial Nightblade: 'Ichigo Kurosaki
    EP Lizard lolz Templar: 'Minori
    EP Orc Dragonknight: Get Lept Upon
    EP Wood Elf Nightblade: 'Sode no Shirayuki
    EP High Elf Sorc: Bolts for Pugs
    EP Dark Elf Dragonknight: Whip of Dreams
    EP Imperial Sorc: i Saber i

AD Dark Elf Dragonknight: Mrs BM
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    zyk wrote: »
    I don't think the emp system adds any value to the game at all. Except to those running in the emp group. To everyone else, it is a detriment.

There would be zero reason to take a keep if there wasn't emp and associated buffs.
    This is the exact reason the IC district updates are problematic.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_BrianWheeler Exactly look what Jules points out here! Who honestly cares about capping districts with the bonus you are giving us. lol STONES???? Who still really cares that much about stones anymore. oh and 250k Stones or whatever for a polymorph?! Who wants to get that many stones just to get one freaking polymorph! That's like half the stones I've ever gotten lol. @Jules IDK we might be at a lost cause here sadly :( maybe they will listen one day but IDK prolly not
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

• The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly lag has gotten a LITTLE better imo. I'm certainly not saying the current situation is good or even acceptable--I can barely make myself play the game anymore and my guild has lost far too many players to lag--but its not 1.5\1.6 where you literally had +60 people standing around with absolutely no damage going through for +10 minutes.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Jules you cut the video right before I got there! Why you do dis!? That was my drunk raid glory moment where i stop the lag :(

Anyways. I was surprised BRK escalated to that point. I took every single EP keep and scroll on the map and the faction still refused to leave. I remember when I was on red the zone used to get so upset at IR and Havoc for defending last emp keeps while the map burned. At some point i guess that turned around.

ZOS needs to change the rules of how objectives are played to provide more incentive for defending one objective over another. If scrolls gave more than they do now, people might defend them more often, but as it stands; having an emperor on your side is more of a boon.

I've made a poll a while ago about changing the value of scrolls to what it used to be. Everyone answered stuff like "No let scrolls the way they are, we only use them to farm anyway" and random stuff like that. Pathetic. People complain about a lack of objectives but in reality they are denying the thruth. They don't want objectives. All they want is to farm APs easily and to get emperor if they can. CoD Nuketown style. No thinking, straight killing.

Two things I got from watching the video :

1) If you see too many players in an area, get out of there and bring the action somewhere else.

2) Lower population caps, add another campaign with scrolls being more valuable.
    Edited by frozywozy on May 2, 2016 6:22AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Jules you cut the video right before I got there! Why you do dis!? That was my drunk raid glory moment where i stop the lag :(

Anyways. I was surprised BRK escalated to that point. I took every single EP keep and scroll on the map and the faction still refused to leave. I remember when I was on red the zone used to get so upset at IR and Havoc for defending last emp keeps while the map burned. At some point i guess that turned around.

ZOS needs to change the rules of how objectives are played to provide more incentive for defending one objective over another. If scrolls gave more than they do now, people might defend them more often, but as it stands; having an emperor on your side is more of a boon.

I've made a poll a while ago about changing the value of scrolls to what it used to be. Everyone answered stuff like "No let scrolls the way they are, we only use them to farm anyway" and random stuff like that. Pathetic. People complain about a lack of objectives but in reality they are denying the thruth. They don't want objectives. All they want is to farm APs easily and to get emperor if they can. CoD Nuketown style. No thinking, straight killing.

1) If you see too many players in an area, get out of there and bring the action somewhere else.

2) Lower population caps, add another campaign with scrolls being more valuable.

Actually now that I think about it, if they were to increase the value of scrolls we could all get a better response to a scroll farm...please link poll so I can vote.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »

Actually now that I think about it, if they were to increase the value of scrolls we could all get a better response to a scroll farm...please link poll so I can vote.
    #FaregylFarmMeta
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I was involved in making the game in that video, I'd be embarrassed.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_BrianWheeler ^what he said!
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

•  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I understand people are frustrated but I think it's important to remain respectful. We don't see things behind the scenes and the few individuals we do see don't deserve to be berated simply because they are the face of the company. Everyone has a boss.

You get more flies with honey than vinegar. And the intent of this video was not to call out all the devs or embarrass them but to truly bring light to the actual conditions of the server. I would much rather work with them than against them to save this game. I think we will ultimately be more successful that way.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who thinks the devs aren't "aware" is simply delusional, though.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I understand people are frustrated but I think it's important to remain respectful. We don't see things behind the scenes and the few individuals we do see don't deserve to be berated simply because they are the face of the company. Everyone has a boss.

You get more flies with honey than vinegar. And the intent of this video was not to call out all the devs or embarrass them but to truly bring light to the actual conditions of the server. I would much rather work with them than against them to save this game. I think we will ultimately be more successful that way.

We all know that they're aware. How could they not be? I'd be worried if they didn't at least have a VERY good idea of what the root cause is. It's hard to remain optimistic when so little focus has been put on resolving it in any meaningful way.

I don't mean to point my finger at the worker bee's/devs/whoever and say "you guys are dumb". Not my intention at all.

But look at the freaking performance in that video. It's not like that was some freak thing you caught on video. I bet you could catch that on video, reliably, every night for that past year.
    Edited by Sallington on May 2, 2016 8:15PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    That performance is horrible and big part of the blame goes to ZoS, but some of it goes to you as well Jules:

Help yourself and get rid of those 100 addons, playing on 5 or less FPS is just unhealthy lol

Great video, I cant wait for DX12 even though I can't even get a reply of "when" thats going to happen.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    Chori wrote: »
    That performance is horrible and big part of the blame goes to ZoS, but some of it goes to you as well Jules:

Help yourself and get rid of those 100 addons, playing on 5 or less FPS is just unhealthy lol

Great video, I cant wait for DX12 even though I can't even get a reply of "when" thats going to happen.

No turning the ADD ONs off will not help. It has nothing to do with add ons. Many of us have played without any on and it did nothing to the performance. Stop trying to make excuses. That will not help the problem. That is what is wrong with this world. Oh hey a problem! Let throw an excuse at it and band-aid it!
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

• MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    I think it is ridiculously sad that this thread has yet to get a response. But hey guy don't worry one of the forum moderators will come in and tell us to be nice to each other and certain post have been deleted!
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

• Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrBM wrote: »

No turning the ADD ONs off will not help. It has nothing to do with add ons. Many of us have played without any on and it did nothing to the performance. Stop trying to make excuses. That will not help the problem. That is what is wrong with this world. Oh hey a problem! Let throw an excuse at it and band-aid it!

Clearly you know very little of how the game performance works client side.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • doublestuffed
    doublestuffed
    ✭✭✭
    If ZOS shifted movement calculations back to client-side then a decent amount of lag would disappear and it wouldn't make people crash. Easy way to deal with speed-hackers/bots and other exploiters is just permaban them.

Also, Haxus needs to stop zerging, that's probably causing half the lag. Like just look at how many haxus members are in one keep there.

Edited to remove masked profanity

Aparently Haxus is the only EP guild in TF.
    Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
    Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
    Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
    Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
    Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
    Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Turning off add ons can make a massive improvement to FPS. Old Minimap would bring your FPS down to 3 in some situations.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »
    Yes. Make it worth it to nightcap the Districts as well. Gives more incentive for a certain jobless EP guild. Give them more buffs.

Damn dude, you've got no chill. You're like a broken record with this EP guild, even after you left the game. I can't believe how much you cringe hate/stalk this EP guild. They cannot hurt you anymore if you just play Halo, your days of getting farmed by them are over.

Thankfully we're all pretty MLG at Halo too. We'll farm him anywhere.

Lol.

Need something to do at work. Forum pvp is still fun thank god. Nothing i say is false.

Do they nightcap: Fact

Do they create farms on Pugs which destroy performance: Fact

Do make posts on forums requesting more help for EP (lol): Fact

Did they ruin a campaign with night capping everyday that made others leave: Fact.

I just find it extremely funny how they try to make themselves look on the forums.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Turning off add ons can make a massive improvement to FPS. Old Minimap would bring your FPS down to 3 in some situations.

This.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No, Wrobel can't have any of my honey! Unless you're saying you're going to honey trap him or something...

At the end of the day, the onus isn't on the players to make nice to ZOS and hope they fix the game out of gratitude. ZOS has the responsibility to produce a quality product that functions as advertised. If anything, the players need to be as vocal and outspoken about issues with this game as they can.
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly @Hektik_V

Turning off certain addons, especially scrolling test, has made my performance work much better. Using Medium textures seemed to help quite a bit to increase my lower limit framerate as well.

I still get skipping and dropped frames due to latency, but frames rarely goes below 20 Fps even in the most intense situations and overall more reliable.

My game still looks nice and crisp because I am enhancing the anti-aliasing with my graphics card, but reducing the texture size seemed to reduce the load on my CPU for intense battles.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1.  Jules
      Jules
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

We all know that they're aware. How could they not be? I'd be worried if they didn't at least have a VERY good idea of what the root cause is. It's hard to remain optimistic when so little focus has been put on resolving it in any meaningful way.

I don't mean to point my finger at the worker bee's/devs/whoever and say "you guys are dumb". Not my intention at all.

But look at the freaking performance in that video. It's not like that was some freak thing you caught on video. I bet you could catch that on video, reliably, every night for that past year.

You aren't wrong.
      JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
      EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
      DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
      AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
      Viva La Aristocracy
    2. ishilb14_ESO
      ishilb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      The sad fact of the matter is that ZOS caters to noobs, and noobs need lag to win with their large unskilled groups
      Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
      CoFounder - Terror
      Officer - Mega Best Friends
      Officer - Eminent Gaming

3. God_flakes
      God_flakes
      ✭✭✭✭✭

I totally agree. I've avoided add ons for this reason. I've never understood why someone needs their screen cluttered up with "cleanse now" and "potion now" and ap counting, etc. Ruins my immershun.
    4. Sallington
      Sallington
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      The thing about addons is that they don't affect ping. Most FPS issues can be solved with a CPU upgrade (still go down to the teens sometimes but whatever). Low FPS is not the big issue.
      Edited by Sallington on May 3, 2016 5:10PM
      Daggerfall Covenant