The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to 2vX on trueflame (EU-PC)

Hyssia
Hyssia
✭✭✭
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    El amenacer loves his lotusfan :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭
    nice mic, i can hear u are really pissed irl
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    nice mic, i can hear u are really pissed irl

actually shadowplay doesn't record my own mic, I was in a skype call and that person was being recorded. :^)
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love some battlegrounds.
    Edited by Armitas on April 28, 2016 6:16PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome to ESO.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm impressed @Hyssia

I counted:
    - 2 Marks
    - 1 Soul Harvest
    - 2 Soul Tethers
    - 4 Proximity Detonations
    - 3 Focused Aims
    - 4 Pulsars
    - 2 Razor Caltrops

What exactly did you do to incur such wrath? :trollface:
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »
    I'm impressed @Hyssia

I counted:
    - 2 Marks
    - 1 Soul Harvest
    - 2 Soul Tethers
    - 4 Proximity Detonations
    - 3 Focused Aims
    - 4 Pulsars
    - 2 Razor Caltrops

What exactly did you do to incur such wrath? :trollface:

He was playing without a zerg, and the zergs pick up on that...and start zerging the small scaler, its esometa:D:D

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol hyssia tf scares meh
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Person 1: "I say! Is that an EP chap up there!?"
    Person 2 - 4: "Whawt!?"
    Person 1: "I thin- BY GEORGE! THAT MAN HAS A SOUL GEM!"
    People: *pompous outrage* "
    Person 6: "GET HIM FELLOWS! I HAVE HIM BY THE SCRUFF!"
    Person 11: "BLAGGARD!" <smites>
    Person 5: "SAVAGE!" <tethers>
    Person 15: "Good show men, good show. This miscreant will think twice next time, eh!? whwat!?"
    People: *jovial agreement*

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hGBmWEs.gif
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its pretty funny to hear a NB complaining about people coming from stealth.

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Myself and 4 or 5 other DC were trying to pick small scale fights on that server the other day whilst EP were capping it, we'd find a small group, kill it. Then some individuals would come through, we'd let them go. Anything over 3, an equal number would go after them. It was great until the zerg turned up, in one instance, 3 of the zerglings came into sight so myself and a friend engaged. They were a quick kill then 21 more came out from behind the rocks and basically flattened us in one swoop.

Some people just don't get PvP. They're real ****ing proud of themselves when they kill 1 or 2 people. The emotes come out, teabagging ensues. They'll turn around and ALL go back for 1 kill, no shame whatsoever, have no desire to learn PvP.
    PC EU
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    Myself and 4 or 5 other DC were trying to pick small scale fights on that server the other day whilst EP were capping it, we'd find a small group, kill it. Then some individuals would come through, we'd let them go. Anything over 3, an equal number would go after them. It was great until the zerg turned up, in one instance, 3 of the zerglings came into sight so myself and a friend engaged. They were a quick kill then 21 more came out from behind the rocks and basically flattened us in one swoop.

Some people just don't get PvP. They're real ****ing proud of themselves when they kill 1 or 2 people. The emotes come out, teabagging ensues. They'll turn around and ALL go back for 1 kill, no shame whatsoever, have no desire to learn PvP.

This is currently the state of PvP. You see a huge 24+ train riding on their horses. Light attack the last guy who is riding a good bit behind them (almost out of their FoV), and he'll scream like a pig on TS until his whole zerg is all over the place, spamming AoE to find "that *** nightblade that dared to light attack him". :P
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smallscaled.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Person 1: "I say! Is that an EP chap up there!?"
    Person 2 - 4: "Whawt!?"
    Person 1: "I thin- BY GEORGE! THAT MAN HAS A SOUL GEM!"
    People: *pompous outrage* "
    Person 6: "GET HIM FELLOWS! I HAVE HIM BY THE SCRUFF!"
    Person 11: "BLAGGARD!" <smites>
    Person 5: "SAVAGE!" <tethers>
    Person 15: "Good show men, good show. This miscreant will think twice next time, eh!? whwat!?"
    People: *jovial agreement*

LOL
    DeanTheCat wrote: »
    hGBmWEs.gif

Double lol. That's how it feels whenever I find prootch :trollface:
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 29, 2016 1:42PM
    EU | PC
  • MichYodias
    MichYodias
    ✭✭✭
    2 v X no longer exists. It's now 2 v Z
    Haxus
    FiF
    IR
    Nexus

Minch Yoda V16 DK EP
    YODA-ONE v16 Sorc EP
    Yoda-San v16 NB EP
    Yodias V16 Temp healbot EP
    Human Centipad V16 Stamplar EP
    Yodai V16 AD Sorc
    Woodland Critters v4 DC stamblade
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL if you are ganking, then expect to be Xv1ed sometimes. Part of the skill is getting away/kiting.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Hexys
      Hexys
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Black Desert Online has Arena's!
      Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
      Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
      Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
      AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
      EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
      EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
      EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
      EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
      EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
      EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
      Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
    2. Hyssia
      Hyssia
      ✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      LOL if you are ganking, then expect to be Xv1ed sometimes. Part of the skill is getting away/kiting.

Ganking is not the same as 2vX. I know how to kite, doesn't matter if they are spamming undodgeable abilities :)
    3.  Jules
      Jules
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Hyssia wrote: »

This is currently the state of PvP. You see a huge 24+ train riding on their horses. Light attack the last guy who is riding a good bit behind them (almost out of their FoV), and he'll scream like a pig on TS until his whole zerg is all over the place, spamming AoE to find "that *** nightblade that dared to light attack him". :P

Lmao this made me laugh so hard.
      You're so right.
      JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
      EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
      DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
      AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
      Viva La Aristocracy
    4. Ghost-Shot
      Ghost-Shot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Not all groups work like that, if I'm in a raid for example its very likely I would need assistance as I'm built for group play and not 1v1 but MAYBE 1 person would turn around to come help, and most cases it ends with me doing a 1v1or (1vX since gankers seem to live in packs these days to Xv1 a single target) in my group spec and hoping for the best. Unless you are the guy that repeatedly ganks the back line in which case you are just a nuisance that will be dealt with.
    5. Hyssia
      Hyssia
      ✭✭✭
      Ghost-Shot wrote: »
      Unless you are the guy that repeatedly ganks the back line in which case you are just a nuisance that will be dealt with.

That's the most zergy thing I've heard all day.
      Edited by Hyssia on April 30, 2016 9:07PM