Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blackhand's of Sithis Recruiting

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting 100 members
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @google1001
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Open Recruitment guys let's go
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We Are Also Looking For Other Guilds To Merge Into Our guild
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting guys
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Any guilds interested in merging?
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We are recruiting feverishly come be apart of blackhands of sithis
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Come be apart of an awesome guild now with a guild trader.
  • luckybush56
    My GT is caninecoffee556,inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite will be sent shortly please also join our Facebook page so you can stay in constant Communications the link is on the original post or a few threads back
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the guild
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Are you an active player? Are you looking for stability from a guild? Do you want to be apart of a guild where you have say so and your opinions matter? If youre tired of being a number Please come join our guild, Blackhand's of Sithis we have plenty to offer. We are growing daily and have 260 plus members with a multitude of activity levels from being online daily to once a week. We also welcome all 3 alliances in our guild and there are members from each alliance in our guild currently who are available to help at all times. We are a laid back semi-serious guild with a plan to reach our goals.

We also have a Rank structure and leadership positions are currently available. We have begun a monthly lottery for our members to take advantage of.

We also have a guild website you can check out the guild page at this link https://m.facebook.com/groups/954941574582544?ref=bookmarks

We also offer FREE werewolf bites to guild members who are interested. We are member oriented and focused on friendliness and teamwork. We do have a few rules you can review on our website.

We began requiring a 1,000 gold contribution per player per week. With that deposit you will gain 1 entry into the weekly lottery,if you desire additional entries depisit 500 gold for every additional entty. yhis gold is used to secure a guild trader. Failing to meet this requirement will result in removal of trader use priveleges up to and including demotion or rwmoval. ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR OTHER GUILDS TO COME MERGE WITH US. IF you're tired of being outbid by larger trading guilds come merge with us we can pool our resources and work to obtain a trader.

We look forward to hearing from you, thank you for your time and consideration!

Any questions you can reach me on our guild page or message me here or thru live GT: Steel Linx43
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GT: Vampire Nox

Xbox One (NA).

I'll join. I've been looking for an active Trade Guild.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely someone will invite you shortly. Welcome to the guild also put an app in on our guild page http://blackhandsofsithis.enjin.com/forum/m/38079831?set-browser-type=web
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool. I'll accept the invite once I get home from work today.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Ok cool
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting guys just leave your gamer tag here
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Many leadership positions are currently available this is an established guild, we just cut all of our inactives this was a 2 week process bcuz I wanted to be fair of the varying playing times.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Update: WE just added an expansion guild called The Sithis Lords. Come be apart of the start up potentially land a leadership position and help be apart of the foundation of an up and coming established guild working toward helping each other teaching and learning and having that security of when you are in need 100s of members like you are available. We hold weekly raffles 1 entry is given with your required 1k gold deposit every week. We gave out purple items to the winner. We have a guild trader at your disposal and multiple Vet ranked players ready to assist. If this sounds like a home for you then come right in and be apart of our growing family. Just reply with your gamer tag here and also check out our guild page submit an app and browse, the page is yet another example of a place to go for help etc also a sure fire place to communicate! So if you are active and tired of running solo or better yet you are new come to the darks idea grab hold of a blackhand and walk with Sithis! Promotions are based on whether you help and contribute the guild is based on and runs bcuz of you we are fair and friendly and will not tolerate any shaming for being new or not knowing or bcuz you have a different build. Rest assured we are a semi serious guild who is understanding ad I have 3 characters 1 in each alliance so I am available to you.
    Edited by Steel_Linx43 on May 9, 2016 3:02AM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    The Father Guild aka blackhands of sithis allows for dual membership fyi.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys just waiting on your gamer tags come take advantage of a guild with so many things to offer.
    Edited by Steel_Linx43 on May 9, 2016 8:20PM
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    GT: Tee Elle
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent welcome to the guild
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Tee_Elle wrote: »
    GT: Tee Elle

Sorry that you left we were looking forward to getting to play and know you
  • TheDarkMother
    TheDarkMother
    Soul Shriven
    GT: OmNomNomChoke
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get you an invite by tomorrow morning if not sooner
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    I thought you had a trader and were a large guild. My mistake.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We had a trader last week, we were a large guild but I cut the inactives totalling in 176 (members who were never online) we will have a trader this week.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    GT: OmNomNomChoke

Invite sent
  • TheDarkMother
    TheDarkMother
    Soul Shriven
    Cool beans I'll get on and accept it later today