Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blackhand's of Sithis Recruiting

• DannnyBOii
    DannnyBOii
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get an invite: Dannny BOii
    "The more knowledge you get, the more questions you ask. The smarter you get, the more you realize that everything can be possible." - Georges St-Pierre
    GT: Dannny BOii
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get you one by tomorrow morning
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • thetotemofhungry
    i have experience as a gm of a 500 person guild on ad im looking for a guild atm gt is "James R McHenry" i sent u a tell on ure xbox account
  • lastango
    lastango
    ✭✭✭
    Gamertag: lastango
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Alright guys let's see those gamer tags or you can give them to Sithis directly when he visits you lol
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We are also looking for Werewolves or vampires as all creatures of the dark are welcome to the cold embrace of Sithis. Those of you looking for werewolf bites or even vampire bites we can arrange for that to occur. Leave your GT please.
  • zahrkahn
    zahrkahn
    I'd like an invite. GT: Nahytmare. Thx in advance
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect please take a second to familiarize yourself with my original post on the 1st page it has some pertinent info, also head over and join our guild page to further help with connecting advice and information. I'll have someone send you an invite, are you a werewolf or vampire? Just curious
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from spamming the thread as spamming is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been spam.We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you all to strive for posts such as guild events and updates. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking of 2 words 1st starts with Y and the 2nd starts with G. The words are your gamertag let's get you in our guild.
  • connery10101ub17_ESO
    connery10101ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: lil hotdogs5900
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get you an invite tomorrow morning
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Or you can go to our guild page and request an invite the link is on the 1st page with my original post
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the guild bro
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Are you an active player? Are you looking for stability from a guild? Do you want to be apart of a guild where you have say so and your opinions matter? If youre tired of being a number Please come join our guild, Blackhand's of Sithis we have plenty to offer. We are growing daily and have 270 plus members with a multitude of activity levels from being online daily to once a week. We also welcome all 3 alliances in our guild and there are members from each alliance in our guild currently who are available to help at all times. We are a laid back semi-serious guild with a plan to reach our goals.

We also have a Rank structure and leadership positions are currently available. We have begun a monthly lottery for our members to take advantage of.

We also have a newly created guild website you can check out the guild page at this link https://m.facebook.com/groups/954941574582544?ref=bookmarks

We also offer FREE werewolf bites to guild members who are interested. We are member oriented and focused on friendliness and teamwork. We do have a few rules you can review on our website.

We began requiring a 1,000 gold contribution per player per week. This is used to secure a guild trader. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR OTHER GUILDS TO COME MERGE WITH US. IF you're tired of being outbid by larger trading guilds come merge with us we can pool our resources and work to obtain a trader.

We look forward to hearing from you, thank you for your time and consideration!

Any questions you can reach me on our guild page or message me here or thru live GT: Steel Linx43
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Come one come all we are cutting inactives and ate looking to fill some roster spots
  • ToxicBrainz
    ToxicBrainz
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag Toxicbrainz
    Kill or be killed...
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    You'll have an invite by tomorrow morning
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Fyi we are still looking to fill 100 roster spots
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Come join blackhands
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Searching and hoping and wishing for you to leave your gamer tag please.
  • ludwig65
    ludwig65
    Soul Shriven
    GT: CLNL Van Ludwig
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the guild you can reach our guild page it is posted in the 1st thread.
  • helioman0723
    GT: google1001
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite will be sent shortly thank you welcome to the guild.