Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remove Animation Cancelling

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Enough is enough. Even as a sorcerer who has abused this mechanic, it's ridiculous and is ruining the game. Even outside of PVP. Because you can animation cancel does NOT mean you're elite, special, or anything of the sort. All it means is that you're able to slip in a by more damage via exploitation. This was a mechanic that wasn't even meant to be in the game to begin with, and it is now April of 2016. And the crap is still here. I don't know what type of mead or skooma you all at ZOS are abusing, but remove it. Enough is enough.

PS: Please give console a text chat already. It took you until March 2016 to give console players combat text. So I'm assuming you're going to get around to doing it sometime in 2017 or 2018? Unacceptable. Get your business together, and stop dilly-dallying your player base.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But can you bypass a GCD? >:)
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They announced a while back that animation cancelling is basically part of the game. So I dont think they will ever get rid of it. They did plan some changes to it but then backtracked those changes before TG went live.
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Removing animation cancelling is equal to destroying almost whole combat system. It's too late now. And also you know, when they add or remove things they always mess up smth. I vote for no.
    Edited by mertusta on April 1, 2016 8:03AM
  • LorDrek
    LorDrek
    ✭✭✭
    No remove, pls give wb to instant.
    Imperial DK stamDPS, Nord DK magTANK
    YDoA CZ/SK Guild
    @LorDrek
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another one of these threads....
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given their lack of ability to balance without messing something else up: I'm against this. The fallout may be worse than the current issue which isn't a big deal anyway.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Animation cancelling, lag, the new meta of VD and Det, vet zone leveling and no text chat on PS4 are the main reasons i havent logged in ESO for almost a week. And just like the OP, i have used animation cancelling because i feel forced to but i personally cant stand it but totally not against anybody that enjoys it. Its just a matter of personal taste in what they like in combat mechanics.

I do love a ton about this game as i played at PC launch and came back now on PS4 several months ago but there is just way too much wrong with the game. And they dont have a clue on PVP, back then it was the Bat Swarm crap, i come back and its more BS but just different BS with bandaid fixes trying to fix lag by putting in stupid sets and giving every player prox det to break up Zergs. But they dont even understand that Zergs will never ever be broken up in ESO, the whole Cyrodiil zone is designed around large scale PVP, they would have to totally scrap the zone and rebuild it to get rid of Zergs and that still probably wouldnt get rid of them.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Animation cancelling, lag, the new meta of VD and Det, vet zone leveling and no text chat on PS4 are the main reasons i havent logged in ESO for almost a week. And just like the OP, i have used animation cancelling because i feel forced to but i personally cant stand it but totally not against anybody that enjoys it. Its just a matter of personal taste in what they like in combat mechanics.

I do love a ton about this game as i played at PC launch and came back now on PS4 several months ago but there is just way too much wrong with the game. And they dont have a clue on PVP, back then it was the Bat Swarm crap, i come back and its more BS but just different BS with bandaid fixes trying to fix lag by putting in stupid sets and giving every player prox det to break up Zergs. But they dont even understand that Zergs will never ever be broken up in ESO, the whole Cyrodiil zone is designed around large scale PVP, they would have to totally scrap the zone and rebuild it to get rid of Zergs and that still probably wouldnt get rid of them.

Welcome to all games with pvp in them. Al;ways some fotm build. Always lag. Always some new thing you need to have because they nerfed the other thing you used to use.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to all games with pvp in them. Al;ways some fotm build. Always lag. Always some new thing you need to have because they nerfed the other thing you used to use.

And that right there is a damn shame. Why is it that games involving PVP has evolved into this era/state? You would think that companies would learn from other company's mistakes, but it appears the opposite is true. And I could understand if there weren't any complaints, let alone valid complaints from their consumers... But, there are complaints daily about things that are bare basics which aren't even being acknowledged. Let alone addressed...

Which then brings me to this question — how in the world are these people not fired and replaced? How!? I'm a programmer myself, and I know for a fact that if I did shoddy work and tried to let it fly? I'd be looking for a new job, and my reputation as a programmer would be ruins. My credibility would be ridiculously low, so even getting a job would be a nightmare. How the hell do you: Ignore the vast majority of your consumers, constantly release and supply shoddy work, and then taunt the consumers with overpriced and useless fluff (e.g. assistants)?

• jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but have to disagree the game is in bad shape. While yes there are issues with PVP not everyone has 999+ ms ping times etc. I know I dont. So fixing an intermittent problem or a problem that only affects some people is very difficult. I dont believe they have released shoddy work either. I have had little issues with this game's updates than some others Ive played. The quality of the quest stories and the graphics are just top notch.

I dont think they ignore the majority of their players either. I think sometimes we think we are the majority because the people we know all believe the way we do. There are literally millions of people who play this game. I dont think even 100,000 are registered on the forums. Of which probably only 10% or less post. So we cant really judge from here what the majority wants. They get feedback from reddit and many other sources including internal metrics.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but have to disagree the game is in bad shape. While yes there are issues with PVP not everyone has 999+ ms ping times etc. I know I dont. So fixing an intermittent problem or a problem that only affects some people is very difficult. I dont believe they have released shoddy work either. I have had little issues with this game's updates than some others Ive played. The quality of the quest stories and the graphics are just top notch.

I dont think they ignore the majority of their players either. I think sometimes we think we are the majority because the people we know all believe the way we do. There are literally millions of people who play this game. I dont think even 100,000 are registered on the forums. Of which probably only 10% or less post. So we cant really judge from here what the majority wants. They get feedback from reddit and many other sources including internal metrics.

bll-cosby-confused.png

Are you serious? I don't mind being disagreed with, but what? You don't believe they've been putting out shoddy work...? As buggy and as much of a mess as the Thieves Guild DLC is/was? The fact that it's 2016, and a MMO as famous as ESO lacks a text chat for console even after supposedly there being a functional one already implemented but removed for whatever the reason? The AOE cap nonsense in PVP, as well as unbalanced classes and skills? What? Quality of quests? Do you know that there are still quests right now that exist with NPC's not spawning, and or being unable to be interacted with? And we are on the 3rd DLC? Are you serious...? And you don't feel this game is in bad shape? They JUST released 2 optional assistants for 5k crowns that are pretty damn useless. One of them being a vendor, and yet they can't even repair your items. And ZOS is asking 5k crowns for that trash. But the game isn't in bad shape. . . ?
  • binho
    binho
    ✭✭✭
    not again lol
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

Are you serious? I don't mind being disagreed with, but what? You don't believe they've been putting out shoddy work...? As buggy and as much of a mess as the Thieves Guild DLC is/was? The fact that it's 2016, and a MMO as famous as ESO lacks a text chat for console even after supposedly there being a functional one already implemented but removed for whatever the reason? The AOE cap nonsense in PVP, as well as unbalanced classes and skills? What? Quality of quests? Do you know that there are still quests right now that exist with NPC's not spawning, and or being unable to be interacted with? And we are on the 3rd DLC? Are you serious...? And you don't feel this game is in bad shape? They JUST released 2 optional assistants for 5k crowns that are pretty damn useless. One of them being a vendor, and yet they can't even repair your items. And ZOS is asking 5k crowns for that trash. But the game isn't in bad shape. . . ?

The game works fine for me. Id suggest configuring your pc better or something. There are literally 100s of people right now in just one spot AD NA PC server. Thats just one out of the three factions too. I have done every quest in the game on at least one of my characters. I have yet to find even one quest thats bugged. Yes this was a problem in 2014 its not a problem today.

I had absolutely no problems with the thieves guild patch after the first patch 48 hours after launch. The DLC functioned exactly as they said it would. Ive spent probably 80 hours or more in hews bane since it launched. Ive done every quest in every zone including all the cyrodill quests.
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on April 1, 2016 10:27AM
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 thread about this in a month /endthread please. Just get on with it.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • K4RMA
    K4RMA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enough is enough. Even as a sorcerer who has abused this mechanic, it's ridiculous and is ruining the game. Even outside of PVP. Because you can animation cancel does NOT mean you're elite, special, or anything of the sort. All it means is that you're able to slip in a by more damage via exploitation. This was a mechanic that wasn't even meant to be in the game to begin with, and it is now April of 2016. And the crap is still here. I don't know what type of mead or skooma you all at ZOS are abusing, but remove it. Enough is enough.

PS: Please give console a text chat already. It took you until March 2016 to give console players combat text. So I'm assuming you're going to get around to doing it sometime in 2017 or 2018? Unacceptable. Get your business together, and stop dilly-dallying your player base.

Its not an exploit. ZOS is allowing it because it requires a certain level of skill, the only real skill based combat left in the game. If you were a player who wasn't utilising animation cancelling and you went up against a player who was effectively using it then you will lose 10/10 times because it requires lots of practice, knowing the mechanics of the game, knowing when to push your limits and knowing your build inside out. They aren't removing it, its an intentional mechanic so stop whining and do a good l2p sesh with ma man Lefty Lucy.

link to Lefty Lucy's advanced animation cancelling tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
    nerf mdk
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The game works fine for me. Id suggest configuring your pc better or something. There are literally 100s of people right now in just one spot AD NA PC server. Thats just one out of the three factions too. I have done every quest in the game on at least one of my characters. I have yet to find even one quest thats bugged. Yes this was a problem in 2014 its not a problem today.

I had absolutely no problems with the thieves guild patch after the first patch 48 hours after launch. The DLC functioned exactly as they said it would. Ive spent probably 80 hours or more in hews bane since it launched. Ive done every quest in every zone including all the cyrodill quests.

The game can be a complete rollercoaster even with a good PC. I got 32GB of RAM, GTX780, intel core i7-4770 CPU etc and it can still go from around 200-1k+ ping randomly in cities, dungeons etc for no reason whatsoever.
    Edited by cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO on April 1, 2016 10:36AM
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even my grandma knows how to animation cancel, is it fun for me and her? NO
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The game can be a complete rollercoaster even with a good PC. I got 32GB of RAM, GTX780, intel core i7-4770 CPU etc and it can still go from around 200-1k+ randomly in cities, dungeons etc for no reason whatsoever.

My computer isnt near that powerful. Anywhere but cyrodill I get 60fps steady. I have it capped at 60 because my monitor is an older lcd tv so it only does 60hz. possibly things aren't configured properly? I dont really know what to say. As far as latency that really doesnt have anything to do with your rig.
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on April 1, 2016 10:36AM
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The game can be a complete rollercoaster even with a good PC. I got 32GB of RAM, GTX780, intel core i7-4770 CPU etc and it can still go from around 200-1k+ randomly in cities, dungeons etc for no reason whatsoever.

My computer isnt near that powerful. Anywhere but cyrodill I get 60fps steady. I have it capped at 60 because my monitor is an older lcd tv so it only does 60hz. possibly things aren't configured properly? I dont really know what to say. As far as latency that really doesnt have anything to do with your rig.

Well, even fps etc can go completely wild in terms of stability. I've got close to 600 games on steam only and ESO is by far the worst in terms of stability not counting early access games, which doesn't really give much credit to ESO to only be better than some EA games I got. I've played SWTOR, GW2, RIFT lots of random free MMO's too among others and while ESO is more fun gameplay wise, it's frustrating when it's my favourite MMO but it just sucks performance wise compared to the rest sometimes.
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well, even fps etc can go completely wild in terms of stability. I've got close to 600 games on steam only and ESO is by far the worst in terms of stability not counting early access games, which doesn't really give much credit to ESO to only be better than some EA games I got. I've played SWTOR, GW2, RIFT lots of random free MMO's too among others and while ESO is more fun gameplay wise, it's frustrating when it's my favourite MMO but it just sucks performance wise compared to the rest sometimes.

I dont know what the problem is sorry. I dont have half the rig you do and the game runs smooth as silk for me. I set the game to high settings didnt change anything else.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

please ... i'm sure than you say this because you don't know how cancel animations man ... stop ... and zenimax say than they like than player's play with this .
  • Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    @jamesharv2005ub17_ESO you are one of the lucky ones it's seems. I do get 60 fps at least on average throughout pve zones. But still get random spikes and random dc's. No matter where I'm at. My rig is i7 6700k (over clocked to 4.5, water cooled) 32 g ram 2 evga gtx 980 ti's classified in sli, Acer predator x34 monitor 1 g fiber optic Internet.
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh_Skrivva wrote: »
    @jamesharv2005ub17_ESO you are one of the lucky ones it's seems. I do get 60 fps at least on average throughout pve zones. But still get random spikes and random dc's. No matter where I'm at. My rig is i7 6700k (over clocked to 4.5, water cooled) 32 g ram 2 evga gtx 980 ti's classified in sli, Acer predator x34 monitor 1 g fiber optic Internet.

I doubt your monitor or cooling system has any effect on it.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This forum post was originally about Animation cancelling lol.

anyhow fix your FPS turn off Vsync in Nvidea or graphic card settings, adjust graphics as needed. Bam good FPS!
    Also run:
    Malwarebyte scan
    antivirus Scan
    Defrag PC
    Disk Clean Up
    Update all hardware
    Turn off all programs "troubleshooter" all start up programs your PC doesn't need (most PC's come with like 30 for no reason.)

The list above made me go from 20 to 120 FPS.

As for ping thats server or net, not the game itself.

As for animation this is an on going thread that is remade once a week at least every thursday.
    Edited by Casterial on April 1, 2016 11:07AM
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    @jamesharv2005ub17_ESO yeah I know. I was just saying that even with a rig like mine I still run into issues. I built this rig for eso since this is my first mmo as well as first pc game. Was planning to transfer my game to console when I was able to but loved the add ons to much to play it without so decided to build a full blown gaming pc (luckily was able to have my job pay for some of the upgrades because I told them I needed it for work Haha. So half of my rig was thanks to my employers :D
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Enough is enough. Even as a sorcerer who has abused this mechanic, it's ridiculous and is ruining the game. Even outside of PVP.

First off, thank you for this. You see, from my limited knowledge of AC itcseemed a PVP problem and so i keep womdering why alk these AC threads spam across the genersl forum instead of the dedicated PVP forum.

But you have apoarently seen some concrete objective way AC is ruining PVE.

I am VERY INTERESTED to hear you explain that and show its harm to the PVE pkat.

My limited knowledge 2c on AC would be that i see it as having two components.

First is using it to get attacks off as fast as posdibke by avoiding unnecessary delays between actions. This increases you rate of action, much like say changong control to remap keys or putting skills often repested on the easiest to get to keys etc. There does seem to be a legit case that this is some reasonable benefit from preparation and plsnning and prsctice, imo. If someone improved their performance by remapping dodge key to single key we wouldnt calk that an exploit. Ifcsoneone improved their performance by not spamming cfrag and suffering the delays of cast time but by alternating or "weaving" Crushing shock and cfrag to optimize the insta-cadt low cost cfrsg bennie we would not call that exploit. So uding hvy attack with shock to svoid unnecessaru gaps and increase dps seems very similar.

Second is using it to HIDE effects so the enemy doesnt see yhem as easily and so cannot adjust the same as if it were done normally. THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A PVP SPECIFIC thing. Not one NPC, boss or monster has complained sbout AC.

I have very little knowledge of PVP and so i can say that i can see this as a legit complaint about AC in PVP IF AND ONLY IF it is the design intent that animations are INTENDED to serve as a sufficient enough wsrning as to allow players to see INSTANT effects in time to te defensive actions before the so-called instant sction results spply.

Obvioysly some effects provide deliberste obvious warnings but not all.

So, if the intention of the design is to allow enough time between starting an instant effdct and it taking effect to allow defenders to take soecific counters, then use of AC for that is likely an exploit.

But given the some ssy explicit suport of AC by zos, if thst id true, it seems that is not the case.

In short summary, i see it as two issues, a PVE used technique fot upping performance and a PVP used tecchnique for both raising performance and avoiding tipping off adversaries unnecessarily which may or msy not be an exploit, depending on the design.

So, to me, these threads would really benefit from being divided between PVP AC threads in the dedicated PVP forums and if there are any PVE AC specific threads ib the general or combat tactics forums.

I do look forward to seeing your expansion on and crifications of the ruinous pve impacts of AC. That will be enlightening, i hope and may further inform my opinions on thevsubject.

Thanks again.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    Enough is enough. Even as a sorcerer who has abused this mechanic, it's ridiculous and is ruining the game. Even outside of PVP.

First off, thank you for this. You see, from my limited knowledge of AC itcseemed a PVP problem and so i keep womdering why alk these AC threads spam across the genersl forum instead of the dedicated PVP forum.

But you have apoarently seen some concrete objective way AC is ruining PVE.

I am VERY INTERESTED to hear you explain that and show its harm to the PVE pkat.

My limited knowledge 2c on AC would be that i see it as having two components.

First is using it to get attacks off as fast as posdibke by avoiding unnecessary delays between actions. This increases you rate of action, much like say changong control to remap keys or putting skills often repested on the easiest to get to keys etc. There does seem to be a legit case that this is some reasonable benefit from preparation and plsnning and prsctice, imo. If someone improved their performance by remapping dodge key to single key we wouldnt calk that an exploit. Ifcsoneone improved their performance by not spamming cfrag and suffering the delays of cast time but by alternating or "weaving" Crushing shock and cfrag to optimize the insta-cadt low cost cfrsg bennie we would not call that exploit. So uding hvy attack with shock to svoid unnecessaru gaps and increase dps seems very similar.

Second is using it to HIDE effects so the enemy doesnt see yhem as easily and so cannot adjust the same as if it were done normally. THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A PVP SPECIFIC thing. Not one NPC, boss or monster has complained sbout AC.

I have very little knowledge of PVP and so i can say that i can see this as a legit complaint about AC in PVP IF AND ONLY IF it is the design intent that animations are INTENDED to serve as a sufficient enough wsrning as to allow players to see INSTANT effects in time to te defensive actions before the so-called instant sction results spply.

Obvioysly some effects provide deliberste obvious warnings but not all.

So, if the intention of the design is to allow enough time between starting an instant effdct and it taking effect to allow defenders to take soecific counters, then use of AC for that is likely an exploit.

But given the some ssy explicit suport of AC by zos, if thst id true, it seems that is not the case.

In short summary, i see it as two issues, a PVE used technique fot upping performance and a PVP used tecchnique for both raising performance and avoiding tipping off adversaries unnecessarily which may or msy not be an exploit, depending on the design.

So, to me, these threads would really benefit from being divided between PVP AC threads in the dedicated PVP forums and if there are any PVE AC specific threads ib the general or combat tactics forums.

I do look forward to seeing your expansion on and crifications of the ruinous pve impacts of AC. That will be enlightening, i hope and may further inform my opinions on thevsubject.

Thanks again.

... Huh? Typos everywhere. I can't even explain what you want me to, because I can't even understand what you're asking. Please re-ask me the question, but this time use spell check. O _o
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok how is this.
    First off, thank you for this. You see, from my limited knowledge of AC it seemed a PVP problem and so i keep wondering why all these AC threads spam across the general forum instead of the dedicated PVP forum.

But you have apparently seen some concrete objective way AC is ruining PVE.

I am VERY INTERESTED to hear you explain that and show its harm to the PVE play.

Hope this is clear enough for you.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The vocal minority.

Animation canceling is not hard. Just takes getting it used to. My guess is the you spent more time on improving your skills here you'd find it easier.

I hope ESO never removes this which would certainly make ESO as boring as WoW and ToR.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    Ok how is this.
    First off, thank you for this. You see, from my limited knowledge of AC it seemed a PVP problem and so i keep wondering why all these AC threads spam across the general forum instead of the dedicated PVP forum.

But you have apparently seen some concrete objective way AC is ruining PVE.

I am VERY INTERESTED to hear you explain that and show its harm to the PVE play.

Hope this is clear enough for you.

Oh. Much better. No problem. It isn't ruining it directly. It's ruining it by causing it to be almost mandatory to complete certain things. If you're unable to animation cancel, there's a good chance your damage is lacking. And if your damage is lacking, certain content can't be successfully completed. Follow me?