Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deadly Fall Damage after Coldharbour

Alexium
Alexium
✭✭✭
All my new characters (4) have experienced this bug. Deadly fall damage after escaping from the Coldharbour. Every time. Is it reported by anyone?

P.S. My friend can confirm this too.
Edited by Alexium on March 22, 2016 11:06AM

Best Answers

• filthymushroom
    @Alexium

You mean after the tutorial?
    Yes, I like mushrooms...

filthymushroom VR16 Breton Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    sillymushroom VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (Tank, Magicka DPS)
    nastymushroom VR16 Breton Templar (Healer, Magicka DPS)
    thirstymushroom Level 45 Breton Nightblade (Magicka DPS)

Legends of the Benelux, de grootste Nederlandse AD guild in ESO. Vragen of lid worden, stuur mij een bericht. (PC)
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    @filthymushroom

Yes. After completing tutorial. Not skipping it with new character.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Alliance?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    What Alliance?

EP & DC both with 2 chars. My friend - AD (1 char)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alexium wrote: »
    What Alliance?

EP & DC both with 2 chars. My friend - AD (1 char)

This whole thing came about at the time we had Fall to Death or the Void on Logging In or Teleporting. It took them a couple of weeks to mostly fix it, and about a month to almost eradicate it from the game. I had heard of it happening on one Alliance, I think it was EP, but did not know if it was happening everywhere.

At least the gear you are wearing that gets damaged is not something your going to repair, so while annoying, it is something that does not impact your game all that much. Still needs to be fixed though
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least the gear you are wearing that gets damaged is not something your going to repair, so while annoying, it is something that does not impact your game all that much. Still needs to be fixed though

Indeed, except for new players who wouldn’t immediately realize they needed to run back to a house (or ship) from the wayshrine to talk to the prophet and complete that initial quest. Might make the beginning more confusing to them.