Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HOUSE VENGEANCE - [PS4] [NA] [EBONHEART PACT]

• scubanj1ub17_ESO
    scubanj1ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all. I have been playing for a while now but my current guild seems to be crumbling so I'm looking for a new, more active one.

I have 4 V16s (one of each class) but mainly play a Templar Healer and Sorc DPS. I have run almost all dungeons with both of those toons on veteran (including white gold tower) and some trials. I still need to gear them all out though. I also have a max crafter who has at least 8 traits on all items in wood, armor and weapons. Happy to craft anything if you supply the mats! I'm fairly active most weekends and some evenings.

My PSN is Scubanj1 and would love an invite to check you guys out. Thanks!
  • Aaklor
    Aaklor
    ✭✭✭
    Psn: CypherRahl25
    looking to join. Returning player.
    Oh, I'm 36.
  • baophuvo
    baophuvo
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? Vet 6 Magika DK
    PSN: baophuvo
    Edited by baophuvo on May 9, 2016 6:08AM
  • GURAN7BLUE
    PSN: doLa8monc
    Please invite Thanks
  • Eve
    Eve
    Soul Shriven
    Quite honestly, we are newcomers to PS4 online play, have played Skyrim for years but total newbies here. We are a couple in our late 50's, who play together and have been winging it these last few weeks. A little help in the form of tips, advice, someone to lead us in dungeons and groups, etc...would be most welcome! I am a dunmer dk and he is a Nord dk and neither of us knows what we are doin:)! Not sure if we would fit in at our age, but we are pretty laid back and openminded, and wanting to learn the game. If this works for you, send invite to: TwoTequilaShots and AshinSkyrim
  • LyonsLight
    LyonsLight
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: LyonsLight
    New player that enjoys tanking, rolled a templar cause I love those paladin like classes.
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Sargentwilko51
  • Chewietheii
    Chewietheii
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: Chewietheii lvl 27 dark elf do. I'd like to join.
  • WhoKnows2016
    WhoKnows2016
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Shinreu
    vet 6 NB Healer
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    All invites have been sent out! My apologies for the long wait, been dealing with stuff outside the game. Welcome to all! Please check your in-game notifications and accept the invite!
  • Shawn92elam
    Shawn92elam
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Shawn92elam early 20th have couple v16 ccan play any role in dung master crater with minimal 6 traits in all night in some master alchemy and enchantment plus provision would like to try run with you guys
  • DODDZ_561
    DODDZ_561
    Looking for a guild that is still active in ESO and does trials and Dungeons and pvp. I'm EP with a mic. I have 4 VR16 one of them is a DK tank.

PSN: L----DODDZ----L
  • Malachi305
    Malachi305
    Soul Shriven
    Dk tank/dps VR4
    Pve/pvp
    Psn: jace591
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your interest in joining House Vengeance! All invites have been sent! Check your in-game notifications and accept the invite!
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds cool. Send me an invite. Psn: greenhalo
  • meno460
    meno460
    Soul Shriven
    Psn De_460
    Vet 5
    Daily player
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Invites have been sent! Check your in-game notifications and accept the invite!
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »

Sorry, I believe my Psn is Sir greenhalox. Can you resend the invite. See if this works..
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: jzhnutz

VR16 DK Tank
    - I have tanked every dungeon and trial except Hel Ra Citadel (all on normal, includes MoL)

VR16 Stamplar (DPS & max provisioning)

VR6 Stamina DK (woodworking, blacksmithing and clothing - 9 traits on a lot, working on the rest)

VR3 Magika DK - waiting on Dark Brotherhood

Working on getting Magika Templar (Healer), Magika Sorc (DPS) and Magika NB up to lvl 50 for Dark Brotherhood

Also have a character who has max alchemy
    PC/NA
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭

Sorry, I believe my Psn is Sir greenhalox. Can you resend the invite. See if this works..

I tried to invite "greenhalox" as well as "sir greenhalox" and keep getting Account not found?
    Edited by Syniister on May 20, 2016 12:09AM
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Invite has been sent jzhnutz! Welcome to House Vengeance!
  • Youarc
    Youarc
    Hello there! I'll be 24 in September and am a very active player. I'm interested in trying out your guild and seeing if its somewhere I fit in. I'm really big into questing, exploring, achievements, PvE, and crafting. I have 1 account that is a VR10 Nord DK Tank w/ backup maxed destruction staff. I work late shifts getting off around midnight mon-fri but if you'll have me I'm game! I believe both my PSN and game character are named Youarc. Also I run in EP and my time zone is UTC -6:00 Central Time
    A coward believes he will ever live
    if he keep him safe from strife:
    but old age leaves him not long in peace
    though spears may spare his life.
    -Havamal Stanza 16
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syniister wrote: »

I tried to invite "greenhalox" as well as "sir greenhalox" and keep getting Account not found?

Sorry about this. I'm fairly new to this MMO arena. Lets try one more time. I'm staring the PSN screen right now. Try "greenhalo", then that if doesn't work, try "Sir_GreenhaloX (with underscore)." Hopefully, one of these will work.

• Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Both invites have been sent. Hope it worked Greenhalo!
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greenhalo works.. thanks! So, I'm new to the guild concept. Can you give the quick and dirty version.. how's it work to put stuff on sale? Depositing, withdrawal? What do we have to do to increase in rank, help the guild and make the best out of the guild?
  • markisimo1nub18_ESO
    Can I get an inv Psn Ragingmac10
  • matterberg
    matterberg
    Soul Shriven
    Looking forward to it if you still have space!
    PSN: Matterberg
  • Imhotep71
    Imhotep71
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting. 44 yr old mmo vet looking for an active guild. Working on a NB Blood Mage and Magicka DK currently.

Generally run with my long time buddy
    PSN Justicebringer71 and Sirstm

Thanks.

Edited to correct PSN spelling.
    Edited by Imhotep71 on May 23, 2016 6:25PM
    Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

• valack
    valack
    Soul Shriven
    Can you toss valack3 an invite. Just got it for ps4 looking to lv asap and get in end game etc.
  • Travie2JZ
    Travie2JZ
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Travie2JZ

Moved over from Xbox one and after a break for a year so I'm getting back into the swing of things.