Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HOUSE VENGEANCE - [PS4] [NA] [EBONHEART PACT]

• WiseWarrior
    I'd like to join! I'm 22, and ESO is actually my first MMO. I've been playing it solo, am currently VR 13, and am working towards VR 16. When I reach VR 16 I'd like to play the game with others, such as Group Dungeons, but even before then I have a bunch of dropped sets of all VR levels I can add to the guild shop. My PSN ID is WiseWarrior3.
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Invite sent! Hope to see you in-game WiseWarrior3!
  • Shepherd_Moses
    Shepherd_Moses
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm interested in joining. I am a dark elf templar at VR 3 with the ebonhart pact. Im working on transitioning from sword and shield into a robust healing role and specialize crafting in blacksmithing. I'm looking for an active community that participates in group activities. My PSN is Shepherd_Moses.
  • Xellos77
    Xellos77
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 39 and have a limited schedule. I'm not on most evenings due to an early day work schedule. Weekends are flexible. I'm EST and interested in both PvP and PvE. I've led guilds (in ESO and other MMOs) but have no interest in any of that anymore.

Sounds like this could fill out a guild slot. I'm interested.

PSN: Xellos77
    Ebonheart Pact/PS4/NA
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Invites have been sent! Check your in-game notifications and accept the invite. Hope to see you guys in game soon, and WELCOME!
  • hairahcas
    hairahcas
    ✭✭
    Hello there,

In my mid-30's.
    On the US East Coast.
    I've been playing Elder Scrolls Games Since TES 2: Daggerfall came out.
    My first MMO was UO.
    I played in the ESO PC Beta, but have since switched to PS4.

VR16 Breton Magicka Templar (EP) is my main. Master in all crafting skills except Enchanting. (Ugh)

Looking for a serious guild. I'm sick and tired of joining guild after guild which go inactive after 3-5 months.
    This is the only game I play, so I'm not going to disappear randomly when something else comes out.

Interested in trading and PvP primarily. Also open to some PvE.

PSN: hairahcas

I've love to check it out, make some friends, have fun!

Thanks
    Edited by hairahcas on April 16, 2016 7:29PM
    Playstation 4 NA
  • valowlife_ESO
    valowlife_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    psn: valowlife
  • Myshapyn
    Myshapyn
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Myshapyn

Thanks.
  • Tats
    Tats
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Tats16
  • EbonRose
    EbonRose
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: EbonRose_
  • shimmys
    shimmys
    Hi I'm Yeshim I'm 27 I'm from Australia I'm a good and friendly active player my psn ID: shimmyluvsbono I'm also ebonheart pact
    Edited by shimmys on April 18, 2016 2:50AM
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Welcome to all! Glad to have you guys! Check your in-game notifications and accept the invite!
  • EbonRose
    EbonRose
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: LeChocolatNoir_
    My sister would like an invite as well, thanks!
  • UltimateWilly
    UltimateWilly
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: UltimateWilly Running a VR 12 DK tank, lvl 50 crafter except alchemy and enchanting. I love this game and am always wanting to play with others. let me know.
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Both invites were sent! Glad to have you both!
  • krisjohnson624
    krisjohnson624
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there. Would love an invite to join. I'm a new but very active player and love to be part of a great social group.
    PSN: smalldank
    In game name: longdank
    Thank you and cheers! :)
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Invites sent, thanks for your interest and welcome, smalldank!
  • dantheman370z
    dantheman370z
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Syniister,
    I'd love to join. Pretty green still, but I pick up quick. PSN dantheman370z

Thanks!
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Invite sent! We welcome all players, new and veteran alike! Welcome to House Vengeance dantheman370z!
  • DasZerstorer
    DasZerstorer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Syniister!

I'd absolutely love to join your guild! I've been playing the game for a little over a week now (and getting the hang of it quick!) and figured I'd try my chances at joining yours. My PSN is: mglick07. Thank you!
    Edited by DasZerstorer on April 22, 2016 1:20PM
  • LeafNation
    LeafNation
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I've been trying to find a guild for the past two weeks and you folks are exactly what I am looking for. Would love to join!

PSN: LeafNationZS
  • HangsNSwings
    HangsNSwings
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds great. I'd like to be a member. I just starter playing a week ago, and have been looking for a decent guild. My PSN is the same as my forum username, and my character is GrimChaos on NA EP
  • Mayko_Esqueda
    Mayko_Esqueda
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join.
    Psn:D11_Troop
  • Mayko_Esqueda
    Mayko_Esqueda
    Soul Shriven
    Apologies,
    I am 23 yrs old, Pc beta player moved to Ps4.
  • obxseawolf
    obxseawolf
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me. Thank . PSN: obxseawolf
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    All invites have been sent! Welcome to HOUSE VENGEANGE!
  • A.toro7nub19_ESO
    A.toro7nub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a great guild. Level 42 templar healer. Psn is Deathstalker7. Looking forward to playing with you guys.
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Invite has been sent, check your in-game notifications and accept the invite! Welcome to House Vengeance Deathstalker7!
  • wtfinator4
    wtfinator4
    Soul Shriven
    Psn:Whosthekoon
    Vet 3 dw nb
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Invite has been sent! Welcome to House Vengeance whosthekoon!