Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HOUSE VENGEANCE - [PS4] [NA] [EBONHEART PACT]

• NanoICostantini
    NanoICostantini
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all ! Dark Elf Dragon Knight Ardent Flame with Dual Wield and Bow from Argentina.

PSN ID : NanoICostantini

(Nano + Upper i + Costantini)

See ya !
  • defective03
    defective03
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild. thanks in advance

psn: defective03
  • Nuckchasty
    Nuckchasty
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Nuckchasty

Just starting out, but looking to PvP once leveled.
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Cp 290 DK dps and temp healer
    PSN: OnceNoble.
    I'm currently deployed to Iraq, but I play when I can. Internet isn't great here so I'm stuck to mostly questing and gathering materials. When I return home, I'll be able to join more guild activities

Thank you so much for your service! We are extremely military friendly and completely understand any deployments, or anything that may cause extended breaks from the game. We will put something in your notes letting other officers know you situation. Welcome!
    Edited by Syniister on July 6, 2016 6:30AM
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    All invites have been sent out. Welcome to all the new members! House Vengeance is glad to have everyone! Please check out our website for all info about HV! When in game, make sure you hop in the guild voice chat, we all typically meet in voice channel 1. See you all in game!
  • IAzzaII
    IAzzaII
    Soul Shriven
    Psn IAzzaII
    I'm ep dark elf dk dps I'm from uk but can only really play in evenings when eu server is dead as run my own company and have a family hope that doesn't matter look forward to hearing from you
  • reb101
    reb101
    ✭✭
    I have been looking for a friendly active guild. I'd like to join PSN:reb101
    reb101
    PS4 - Ebonheart Pack - NA
  • Myshapyn
    Myshapyn
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, can I get a vampire bite for my character Gravenoth? Shoot me a msg if possible

Thanks.
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    new to ESO. played MMO's years ago (ultimaonline) now getting back into it. currently have a lvl 13 templar and leveing fast/ learning how ESO works. nice to have dome people to play with.

turdis250 (PSN)
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Are there any requirements to sell items in your guild store?

Psn: olivaresdonjuan
  • DannyFairplay
    DannyFairplay
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join!!!

PSN: DannyFairplay

Thanks man!
  • irazzie
    irazzie
    PSN: irazziedazzie
  • Spudzylla2086
    Spudzylla2086
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining the guild. Have a CP 300+ Dunmer DK (still trying to figure out a good build though).

Been mostly playing solo but would be interested in getting group PVE and some PVP.

PSN ID: Spudzylla

Thanks
  • BenEllfleck
    BenEllfleck
    Soul Shriven
    Are there any requirements to sell items in your guild store?

Psn: olivaresdonjuan

Nope!

Myshapyn wrote: »
    Hi, can I get a vampire bite for my character Gravenoth? Shoot me a msg if possible

Thanks.

We have members willing to help out! Check the website:

http://housevengeance.shivtr.com
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: TX_AG_08

On 5-6 nights a week usually 9-12 CST

Guild sounds great! 80 CP DK and working up
    Edited by Zvorgin on July 21, 2016 6:29PM
  • Gumbi17
    Gumbi17
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite!
  • RoundingRoss
    RoundingRoss
    Soul Shriven
    Templar Tank/Healer, Nord, lvl 50*41, needing a guild for trading and dungeon raiding.
    "RoundingRoss"
  • GreatPhumbaba
    GreatPhumbaba
    Soul Shriven
    hello ! still new to this game and looking for a nice friendly guild to learn with ! my mom and i are still running the story and currently lvl 33. PSN's are GreatPhumbaba and Ragdollmare. Thanks !
  • Nightwing666823
    Nightwing666823
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. Interested in joining. Im not on all the time,so i am looking for something casual,and an all around guild. Ebonheart Pact Dark elf. Psn id Azazel1026. Dont have much pvp experience. I have slowly been leveling and questing by myself. It would be nice to have some people to help me out and i will help as much as i can also. Thanks.
  • Saperzaper
    50*45 vamp sorc master cook EP looking to join psn: puffinmagic
  • Rutherfjord
    Rutherfjord
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am a lvl 29 stam sorc. Used to play on PC but switched over to PS4. Interested in PvE & PvP. ID: Rutherfjord
  • freakranger
    freakranger
    Soul Shriven
    Psn-Freakranger
  • crono_effect_ESO
    crono_effect_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    psn: Mythic-Gekko
    would like an invite, thanks.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just came back after a little hiatus. Can you send me another invite. Thanks. PSN: greenhalo.
  • bgwdly
    bgwdly
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, just started the game, lvl 12 Dunmer Templar. I dont get to play much with work and family but would love to have people to hang with when im on.

Psn: M1CGR4715
  • delamare32
    delamare32
    Soul Shriven
    New to the game would love to join you guys and hang out. Lvl 10 Dunmer Dk
    Psn: robertdelamare
  • Liffy316
    Liffy316
    Psn: Liffy316
    Long time player who recently came back. EP/ NA. Magicka templar. Looking for pvp, trading, and end game content runs. Thanks.
    Edited by Liffy316 on August 7, 2016 5:46PM
  • Lopaka_Lono
    Lopaka_Lono
    Soul Shriven
    Can I please be invited for EP guild? PSN Lopaka_Lono
  • kaotiksoul2
    Hi I am a casual player just coming back to the game. I'm looking to relearn the old and learn the new features of the game. I have a lv 33 vamp sorcerer and I could use help on build ideas and getting better gear. I have a ton of mats and supplies since I generally deconstruct everything I wouldn't plan on wearing. Psn is kaotiksoul666 let me know if we could help each other out.
  • ThatHertz
    ThatHertz
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join the guild.

PSN: ThatHertz
    Character: Level 21 DK Tank on its way up.