The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

All out war!

• snejremllov
    snejremllov
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    prootch wrote: »
    anttila84 wrote: »
    n-elite nightcap emp of lagland :D
    are u serious?
    exile detroned at 6am this morning and we took back emp at 12.30. open your damn eyes Prootch

Dunno, I do sleep. What I know is that tf was so much unplayable with lag, overpopulation and server crash that defending the emp was certainly not the issue there yesterday evening. Tried to log in there to have a look... just rofl

And the night before he was dethroned at 10pm, and recaped emp at 1.30 am...
    And the night before 2 am
    And...

Second time I got crowned was 3 o clock at day on a saturday.

Today it was around 12 o clock (while I was sleeping xD)

3 times dethroned while I was logged out of the game at the last/second last emp keep.
    1 dethrone 6 in the morning by eXile while I was asleep.
    1 big fail yesterday evning where green alliance couldn't dethrone.

We can do this all day :)

What's your excuse for dieing in GVG cause you weren't logged out then :)

We don't talk about that anymore :trollface:
    Maybe the video deletes itself if we pretend it never happened!
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He cant reply, hes rallying the ep zergs to reclaim his emp crutch after this mornings depop o:)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    He cant reply, hes rallying the ep zergs to reclaim his emp crutch after this mornings depop o:)
    Attention seeking aside, the issue most will have with your assertions is not their validity but rather the fact that you are a complete hypocrite, along with Prootch and every other faction hero who claims they have not done, or at least partaken in, the following:

In no particular order:

Zerged the map to claim all keeps, emperor and scrolls.
    Gate farmed a low population.
    Night-capped to claim and/or defend emperor. (Forgotten why Exile is missing some former members?)
    Pulled groups/guilds from other campaigns to continue capping the map.
    Trolled opposition players repeatedly.

EP have done these things too of course although I hesitate to include Kas in this since he is the only EP emperor I have seen at 1/2 am actually asking people not to push the DC and AD home keeps to maintain some opposition.

The thing that EP has never done though, is to form an alliance with another faction to repeatedly hammer the third as punishment for any of the above. To quote Kris, "It's only bad when you're red." That seems to be a truism now in point of fact.

No, I am not in NL. I'm not even PvPing much at all now thanks to the idiotic zergs, faction vendettas and lack of respect shown on all sides.

To Abraxus personally - Whatever your achievements as an individual player and as a leader of a successful guild, you mar those with your trollish attitudes and hypocrisy. A friend of mine who has played with you on and off for a while now has told me you are a good leader and I happen to respect his opinion... so why not capitalise on your strengths instead of pretending you have the moral high-ground when you don't.

~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • LizardThixvim
    LizardThixvim
    ✭✭✭
    AD own Haderus and Azura they are nightcapped every single night always full yellow, and DC own Spellbreaker and ebony they are always nightcapped full blue, EP has 1 campaign and are "overpopulated" as if you dare step foot into any dc campaign you will be insta zerged by 5 DC guilds if you go azura you will be gate locked with a big boss zerg in sneak waiting for you to jump down from your home gate, so ofc all EP are going to go the one camp they can actually move out of their home gate on.

And everyone is just butthurt from EP owning Thornblade, and the attitude i see is, DC and AD have 2 camps each, thats fine :) AD and DC nightcapped the whole map? thats fine :)

OMG pact has 1 campaign they are dominant in? D;<

CALLING ALL DC TO THE CAUSE

CALLING ALL AD TO THE CAUSE

We must form Green alliance and stop EP having 1 campaign they can move on!!!!
    Options
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    It's only bad of you are red
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attention seeking aside, the issue most will have with your assertions is not their validity but rather the fact that you are a complete hypocrite, along with Prootch and every other faction hero who claims they have not done, or at least partaken in, the following:

In no particular order:

Zerged the map to claim all keeps, emperor and scrolls.
    Gate farmed a low population.
    Night-capped to claim and/or defend emperor. (Forgotten why Exile is missing some former members?)
    Pulled groups/guilds from other campaigns to continue capping the map.
    Trolled opposition players repeatedly.

EP have done these things too of course although I hesitate to include Kas in this since he is the only EP emperor I have seen at 1/2 am actually asking people not to push the DC and AD home keeps to maintain some opposition.

The thing that EP has never done though, is to form an alliance with another faction to repeatedly hammer the third as punishment for any of the above. To quote Kris, "It's only bad when you're red." That seems to be a truism now in point of fact.

No, I am not in NL. I'm not even PvPing much at all now thanks to the idiotic zergs, faction vendettas and lack of respect shown on all sides.

To Abraxus personally - Whatever your achievements as an individual player and as a leader of a successful guild, you mar those with your trollish attitudes and hypocrisy. A friend of mine who has played with you on and off for a while now has told me you are a good leader and I happen to respect his opinion... so why not capitalise on your strengths instead of pretending you have the moral high-ground when you don't.

At the beginning of the game we was running a 24 man train and fighting to win the campaigns when people actually cared about winning. I've done my fair share of night capping and gate farming a long long time ago when there was actually opposition who cared also.

As time went on i cut my guild down because running 24 was just too easy and it was destroying PvP, And also our focus was to destroy enemy buff campaigns and in these campaigns we started off at the gates against a motivated population with no allies and an emperor against us. Once we got our foot in the door the enemies just left then we left also because it was too easy. We've even had our emperor's abdictate because the PvP wasn't what we wanted.

The first time we played the main campaign was Thornblade 10 when EP had pretty much made everyone leave due to night capping and zerging everything down but we joined at our gates and ended up camping your gates, Once it was done we left for it to balance back out.

As a guild we couldn't care less about the maps, keeps, resources or whats going on, we was spending 100% of our time on the other side of the map away from people until now when the map is fully red and the action is awful and laggy. A week ago or so we got such beautiful PvP and now it's lag central and i have to focus only on EP or i would be in the 10IQ club if i touched AD when EP have emp.

If i have done any of the things above it was when there was opposition guilds also doing the same, When it was relevant. It's 2016 and there is nothing to gain by destroying the main campaign, If me and Izanagi didn't talk the last few days this map would be completely red and anything taken would be capped back. Don't give me this crap about kas saying in zone chat don't push, I actually got a copy n paste of this not 20 mins later i watch NL including him and the rest of EP zerg the last remaining DC home keeps lol, Saying and doing are 2 different things, propaganda is beautiful.

I troll people? Really i recieve the most ammount of hate ingame and on the forums, I never PM anyone abuse or hate, if anyone pm's me i just tell them don't talk to me. I didn't even want to get into this whole crap on the forums either so i just spectated then someone woke me up mentioning eXile in a bad light.

The only reason i even got involved in this dethroning business is because the main campaign should not under any circumstances be a buff campaign of ANY faction, When DC was dominating not long ago we didn't even make groups because it was too easy and boring.

A good example you might want to consider is;

When i've had emp in the past i've never come on the forum and proclaimed victory and to be good and we rekt people, I also never cried when 2 factions ganged up on my last emp keep, I never came on the forums and cried when i woke up with no emp, I'm still in disbelief that a 24 man emp group can consider anything a victory and even moreso defending a keep in a patch where running into a keep without a full zerg group is actually hard. To use emp as a crutch and to come on the forums to say anything as a victory is beyond disgusting.

So yeah i think i do have some moral high ground.

TL;DR I did things when opposition cared a long long time ago, Game is already screwed and doesn't need the main campaign to be a EP buff campaign.

wrote this on my phone so might not be readable
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD own Haderus and Azura they are nightcapped every single night always full yellow, and DC own Spellbreaker and ebony they are always nightcapped full blue, EP has 1 campaign and are "overpopulated" as if you dare step foot into any dc campaign you will be insta zerged by 5 DC guilds if you go azura you will be gate locked with a big boss zerg in sneak waiting for you to jump down from your home gate, so ofc all EP are going to go the one camp they can actually move out of their home gate on.

And everyone is just butthurt from EP owning Thornblade, and the attitude i see is, DC and AD have 2 camps each, thats fine :) AD and DC nightcapped the whole map? thats fine :)

If you want 1 campaign don't do the only 24/7 campaign, Are you stupid?
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • snejremllov
    snejremllov
    ✭✭✭

You hit on the fundamental problem of this game right there, but you don't really understand it. A major amount of players from ALL alliances actively destroy pvp with the buff campaign behaviour.
    DC and AD have their stupid buff campaigns where they sit at the gates all day and defend every single keep.

Now EP just puts every single player into the same campaign in an attempt to make the only! playable and nearly 24/7 map into a red buff campaign. This has always been the case with EP, overpopulate and roflzerg the main campaign but have no presence anywhere else. "Green Alliance" lol. The dominating faction always gets double teamed, if you haven't realized after 2 years in this game I question your intelligence. All alliances do the same *** don't think yours is any better.

What needs to happen you ask? Well EP needs to spread into other campaigns (as if), DC and AD need to knock off the buff campaigns and get some organized groups into Trueflame. For the sake of healthy pvp which nobody seems to care about anymore.
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its truly sad show when my guildies asking that they wanna leave out of campaign that overly populated by x faction.

Options covenant buff campaign or another campaign where covenant would be keepless.

Gotta love the playerbase for doing this> CANT FIGHT WITHOUT BLOODY OP POPULATION VS OTHERS + EMPEROR + BUFFS

Good game Covenants, aldmeri and ebons. you all have contributed to ruin nice healthy pvp environment while zerging forums bragging about your small scale action.

At this point would be awesome If there could be moderator who just could turn any and all keeps into different colors + force one color faction all back to their own gates.
    Edited by kuro-dono on April 10, 2016 3:40PM
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's only bad when you're Red!
    Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ebony blade and spell breaker are pretty balanced between blues and yellows during primetime, you EP people would know if you'd step a foot outside the most active campaign, but seems like you are unable to spread over the place exactly as you proved in the past when thornblade was a thing (I feel for the few EP trying to play on another campaign as they are always extremely outnumbered with a few keeps). Azura was still competitive in primetime 2 weeks ago but permanent nightcap destroyed it and it generated a lot of hate towards AD as you can see a couple of threads below this one. So no, its not only bad when you're red @Lava_Croft ;)
    And doubleteaming when 1 faction is completely dominating, nightcapping and gate camping all the time will of course occur, its not only when EP is dominating. On azura 10 days ago I've been told by an EP raidleader that they would only push AD (eventhough DC had emp at the time) and its perfectly understandable :)
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    anttila84 wrote: »
    n-elite nightcap emp of lagland :D
    are u serious?
    exile detroned at 6am this morning and we took back emp at 12.30. open your damn eyes Prootch

Dunno, I do sleep. What I know is that tf was so much unplayable with lag, overpopulation and server crash that defending the emp was certainly not the issue there yesterday evening. Tried to log in there to have a look... just rofl

And the night before he was dethroned at 10pm, and recaped emp at 1.30 am...
    And the night before 2 am
    And...

Second time I got crowned was 3 o clock at day on a saturday.

Today it was around 12 o clock (while I was sleeping xD)

3 times dethroned while I was logged out of the game at the last/second last emp keep.
    1 dethrone 6 in the morning by eXile while I was asleep.
    1 big fail yesterday evning where green alliance couldn't dethrone.

We can do this all day :)

What's your excuse for dieing in GVG cause you weren't logged out then :)

We don't talk about that anymore :trollface:
    Maybe the video deletes itself if we pretend it never happened!

Seems that way XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to win an argument: "Fight me"
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • Teh_Lady
    Teh_Lady
    ✭✭
    "As a guild we couldn't care less about the maps, keeps, resources or whats going on, we was spending 100% of our time on the other side of the map away from people until now when the map is fully red and the action is awful and laggy. A week ago or so we got such beautiful PvP and now it's lag central and i have to focus only on EP or i would be in the 10IQ club if i touched AD when EP have emp."

Wtf did I just read ... you really are delusional .. :(

Edited by Teh_Lady on April 11, 2016 12:45PM
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Away from people because busy PvDooring keeps!
    Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teh_Lady wrote: »
    "As a guild we couldn't care less about the maps, keeps, resources or whats going on, we was spending 100% of our time on the other side of the map away from people until now when the map is fully red and the action is awful and laggy. A week ago or so we got such beautiful PvP and now it's lag central and i have to focus only on EP or i would be in the 10IQ club if i touched AD when EP have emp."

Wtf did I just read ... you really are delusional .. :(

That's why AD/DC were all at BRK as last emp and red keep trying to dethrone because if EP has emp and 1 keep left it's too much.
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reds shouldn't even have their Northern and Southern gates :trollface:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at these tears now.

Amazing how much smack talk chest pounding then to this :)

AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did things when opposition cared a long long time ago, Game is already screwed and doesn't need the main campaign to be a EP buff campaign.
    It was ok when it was a blue buff campaign though and you stayed up 24 hours defending Emp with at least one raid + pugs. 3 of your mates clicking awesome doesn't change the fact you are a hypocrite; your actions and behaviour have never shown you to be someone who cares about the health of the game or its main campaign so stop pretending your actions now are anything more than the same chest beating you accuse what's left of NL of.

Your own website still proclaims "Griefing you since 1999". An attitude to be proud of I'm sure. Raise your hand if you've been banned for exploiting and griefing opposition players.....

If your perception is that the game is past help and no-one cares, move on.
    Look at these tears now.

You try really hard for someone who doesn't care.

And please, drop the "we're only 12" crap. Even EP randoms can count (as long as its not how many siege engines are in use) and the argument of small group really doesn't count any more for you than it does for Prootch or did for subhuman when another 20-40 (or more) people are following you everywhere.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did things when opposition cared a long long time ago, Game is already screwed and doesn't need the main campaign to be a EP buff campaign.
    It was ok when it was a blue buff campaign though and you stayed up 24 hours defending Emp with at least one raid + pugs. 3 of your mates clicking awesome doesn't change the fact you are a hypocrite; your actions and behaviour have never shown you to be someone who cares about the health of the game or its main campaign so stop pretending your actions now are anything more than the same chest beating you accuse what's left of NL of.

Your own website still proclaims "Griefing you since 1999". An attitude to be proud of I'm sure. Raise your hand if you've been banned for exploiting and griefing opposition players.....

If your perception is that the game is past help and no-one cares, move on.
    Look at these tears now.

You try really hard for someone who doesn't care.

And please, drop the "we're only 12" crap. Even EP randoms can count (as long as its not how many siege engines are in use) and the argument of small group really doesn't count any more for you than it does for Prootch or did for subhuman when another 20-40 (or more) people are following you everywhere.

Firstly i never made the main campaign a blue buff campaign, we never had significant more pop than everyone else. Your talking about my numbers and where and how we play, But you can simply go onto my Youtube or the exile website and see the videos posted by me and others and be proven wrong, Hell you can even go on my website and check how many are on TS which is usually 'max' ammount of people some afk and socialise in the channel also.

eXile was born an old school PK guild when MMO's was actually fun and there was consequences for every action :)

It's funny it's no problem for you guys to have such a massive population, take all the buffs, zerg every keep with one big massive blob, i'm sure it was a nice and cosey for you guys to take all the keeps while we didn't bother defending, We block emp and push back and the tears come flying.

Like i said before, cut the crap out i ain't interested to do this again.

Im actually quite interested to know how many people you think we run, word has it we are Decimated eXile.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on April 11, 2016 3:01PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's funny it's no problem for you guys to have such a massive population, take all the buffs, zerg every keep with one big massive blob, i'm sure it was a nice and cosey for you guys to take all the keeps while we didn't bother defending, We block emp and push back and the tears come flying.

"You" does not apply to me - I pretty much stopped PvPing while we had the map, its boring. My issue, as always, is with your hypocrisy. Play the way you play and let others do the same, just stop moralising like you have the right and pretending you're better than anyone else.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"You" does not apply to me - I pretty much stopped PvPing while we had the map, its boring. My issue, as always, is with your hypocrisy. Play the way you play and let others do the same, just stop moralising like you have the right and pretending you're better than anyone else.

Ep capped the entire map multiple days and then proceeded to smack talk on the forum.

This is enough for me to work with.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ep capped the entire map multiple days and then proceeded to smack talk on the forum.

Prootch did exactly the same and you jump to his defence.

#Itsonlybadifyou'rered
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    funny-animal-cat-fight-800x450.jpg

Edit: The colours on the armour are rather appropriate don't you think?
    Edited by DeanTheCat on April 11, 2016 3:29PM
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    just stop focusing on what the other is doing wrong and focus what you could do right to improve the state of nice AvA / PvP instead of all the *** thats going on.

If by chance miracle happened and no more we would have one color maps, ppl could maybe start enjoy playing instead of forum whine.
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look at these tears now.

It's only bad when you're Red.

Thanks for once again confirming this and keep on small scaling 100% away from other people!
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Prootch did exactly the same and you jump to his defence.

#Itsonlybadifyou'rered

When Prootch played Trueflame it wasn't the main campaign, He left as soon as all the people from Azura came over.
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Look at these tears now.

It's only bad when you're Red.

Thanks for once again confirming this and keep on small scaling 100% away from other people!

You had your chance to be good little boys, Ruined it :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s so funny to see reds crying on forum as soon as they can't kill this campaign 24/7 with their huge tomatoblob.
    Most delicious are the tears of those who try to find any excuses for being rekt so badly even when they are pop locked (!) aginst medium, had all enemy scrolls and even Emp!
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

The server is home to 10 guilds. Why are you surprised about the 43 number?

It seems you need MORE guilds here, guys. Please make sure there is no single red playing on other campaign at all!
    Oh wait…. :trollface:

Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rin_Senya

10 guilds of various levels of activity :)

It's my TeamSpeak, I can invite whichever guild I want. Leave matters regarding my server administration to me okay? I don't tell you how your TS should be run, so please show some minimal amount of mutual respect.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    It seems you need MORE guilds here, guys. Please make sure there is no single red playing on other campaign at all!
    Oh wait…. :trollface:
    43/10 = 4.3

Except most of that number were Wabbajack members there for the guild meeting only and left shortly after; (Wabbajack is not what it once was.)

Logic OP.

I thought you were better than your post suggests. Seems we are all capable of making erroneous assumptions.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options