Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many people is a zerg?

• JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    24+
    all of them
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    24+
    Zergfactor has to be >10
    D = (P^2+S^3)
    D=Donkey-factor
    P=number of proxy users
    S=number of steel tornado users

Z= D / (U*(√E/2)/D)

Z=Zergfactor
    U=your groupsize
    E=enemy groupsize

So 3 Proxy users + 2 steeltornado users in enemy group of 12, and you have a group of 12 yields a Zergfactor of 9.8. So it's a Zerg yet.

But 4 proxy users + 2 steeltornado users will make it a Zerg.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Soneca798
    Soneca798
    ✭✭
    1-2
    All of the solo players are actually just one big zerg, they just spread out. A lot.