Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

One of the biggest issues with this game is the players

• jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just adding in some situations it might be smart to just concentrate on the boss and AOE the adds. Not every situation but sometimes thats the best strategy.
  • Horus6
    Horus6
    ✭✭
    The other issue is that Zos cares more about coming into the forums and deleting posts that upset all the cry babies then they actually care about fixing their game.

Which is why ESO lost more than half it's population and went free to play lol.

Oh, oh... You want to play this game on a weekend... No i'm sorry the lag will make you say *** it..

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horus6 wrote: »
    Every instance I run people are not understanding basic mmorpg concepts, and the sad thing is that if you're good enough you don't have to follow the rules of a standard mmo but it's still good practice to do so.
    You know it's not going to be a good post when it starts off with this.
    Example: When adds spawn on a boss you don't ignore the adds you kill the adds and then the boss.
    Dumbest. Advice. Ever. Here's better advice: Kill the boss first, because if you don't, they'll just keep spawning adds.

Not everyone plays these games for the exp gain. I'm sure there's a poor little pig sitting in a barn someone can shoot all day if that's all they care about in the game.
    Example: You don't stand in the red, you interrupt the boss when possible (which should be every time) so that you don't get stomped into the ground. I mean come on even console gamers should know not to stand in the fire.
    This one's fair, but I'll be honest: there are times where being safe isn't it's best rewards, and standing in the red to take a chance to take out the boss before that attack is just too good to pass up.
    ZoS you need to give out some training videos for all the gamer's that came here so that they can understand how to play an mmo better.
    So, this forum is pointless? The reality is there's always going to be a balance between awful players (who are just trying to have fun) and skilled players (who try to kill that fun).

This forum is filled with examples of players being jerks, and that's just what MMOs are. Griefers aren't going to change and there's only one way to effectively play an MMO: Grow. Thicker. Skin.

Also, stop crying. There's no crying in MMOs.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horus6 wrote: »
    Which is why ESO lost more than half it's population and went free to play lol.

It's hard to lose "more than half it's population" when only the PC version was available at the time.

In reality, ESO went B2P NOT F2P, and second, they went B2P before they even released the console version, and the reason they went B2P was because of the extra year spent in developing the console gave negative press to the game and because subscription models have proven to be unsustainable in the new reality of micro-transactions.
    Edited by ADarklore on February 21, 2016 1:29PM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    not everyone spends 24/7 on eso and tryhards and looks up best pve builds etc, some people play for fun and not even that much, AND some people have just started the game and need to experience it a lil, maybe people like you ruin the game cause of constant complaining if someone isn't a good pve'r, i remember my first days in eso i was clueless but i kept playing and playing and now i have a few vet characters and i've seen people that are "bad" but really bad in the game and i'd help them out and teach him and stuff cause i know how hard it can be if you play eso or any mmo for the first time..

if you do get annoyed by people that can't pve then i'd suggest you pve with people you know and not randoms
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love the Skyrim crowd.

they the ones who we kill in pvp and them come crying 'nerf xxx that killed me' ... i love them too but Zeni should learn to ignore them harder
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings all,

Despite being warned by a moderator, this thread is continuing to be hostile and full of more bait than a bag full of crawlers. As a result, we are locking it at this time. Please be sure to review the code of conduct before posting in any further threads.

Moderator Note: Post edited for spelling
    Edited by ZOS_MollyH on February 21, 2016 3:18PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.