The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v2.3.2

• Philgo68
    Philgo68
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Increased the amount of AP required to rank up this skill line by approximately 80% compared to current PTS values.

What does that make it compared to Live?

Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So lotus fan magic gap closer not dodgeable is ok and working as intended but toppling charge is Templar magic gap closer is now dodgeable... Why play a Templar again? I think that is three nerfs and one buff today. Wow glad I leveled an alt.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Philgo68 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Increased the amount of AP required to rank up this skill line by approximately 80% compared to current PTS values.

What does that make it compared to Live?

6,918,400 AP is needed to max it out on live.
    1,158,000 AP is needed to max it out on PTS right now.

So basically 16.7% of the amount it used to be.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    andy.s wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

No Bahraha's Curse fix? It decreases ALL incoming damage by 40% in case ZOS are not aware. This may spoil further PVP and PVE testing.

We're aware and still working on a fix for it. It'll be fixed before TG is published.

Can we PLEASE have a pvp campaign with CP enabled on PTS? You know so that we can actually test something!

We are only able to have one campaign active on the PTS, and we need to test the non-Champion rule set as this is something that will be going live.

Mumyo wrote: »
    Can't start the 64 bit client at all. its awesome we get to test it so good.

This is listed in the known issues as something that we're still working on. In the meantime, please use the 32-bit client for PC clients.

GaldorP wrote: »
    • Fixed an issue where equipment that came from Thieves Troves would not scale below VR1 in some instances. The items will now scale from level 1 to VR15 as intended.
    Does that mean that it's not possible to find VR 16 set items in thieves troves?

Correct. We wanted it so you can find pretty decent gear from the Troves, but not the highest or best gear.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we PLEASE have a pvp campaign with CP enabled on PTS? You know so that we can actually test something!

We are only able to have one campaign active on the PTS, and we need to test the non-Champion rule set as this is something that will be going live.
    Will we then get EU copies + cp enabled for the next pts patch at least?
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on February 16, 2016 3:52PM
    Options
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    Alliance War
    Assault
    Support

Why increase this at all it was way to hard to level to begin with. i understand it is an increase from the lower numbers on PTS but were they that low they needed an increase applied?
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, you need to give us one more week to play with our characters on the PTS after you guys make changes like these. I know the EU server needs to have a turn but it's really screwed up when you make adjustments to the game and we can't fully test them out until a week later. Some of those changes can't be tested on templates (i.e the AP requirement) changes.
    Give us the week after you make changes to test our builds, then switch over to the other server please :p
    NA/PC
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

No Bahraha's Curse fix? It decreases ALL incoming damage by 40% in case ZOS are not aware. This may spoil further PVP and PVE testing.

We're aware and still working on a fix for it. It'll be fixed before TG is published.

This is listed in the known issues as something that we're still working on. In the meantime, please use the 32-bit client for PC clients.

• Fixed an issue where equipment that came from Thieves Troves would not scale below VR1 in some instances. The items will now scale from level 1 to VR15 as intended.
    Does that mean that it's not possible to find VR 16 set items in thieves troves?

Correct. We wanted it so you can find pretty decent gear from the Troves, but not the highest or best gear.

This is dissapointing beyond belief. Now there's no reason for the entire EU PvP community to even bother going on PTS, not really the best way to get any feedback / reports about things not working as they are supposed to.
    Edited by themdogesbite on February 16, 2016 3:57PM
    :]
    Options
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    You´re joking that you don´t let EU players test with a cp enabled campaign are you?

Can't test properly=can't give bad feedback properly
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aunatar wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    You´re joking that you don´t let EU players test with a cp enabled campaign are you?

Can't test properly=can't give bad feedback properly

Clearly shows that EU are 2nd class customers regardless of haveing a way bigger playerbase, any feedback related to PvP seems to be ignored anyways.
    Edited by themdogesbite on February 16, 2016 4:01PM
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alliance War
    Assault
    Support

Why increase this at all it was way to hard to level to begin with. i understand it is an increase from the lower numbers on PTS but were they that low they needed an increase applied?

Yes. It's now not even 20% of what you need on live right now.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sry most EU player i know wont even test a thing on the non CP campaign.

Its a joke
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lol is that a fix for Fasalla's Guile? Thank god I decided to stop my support for this game after 2 years of non-stop playing. This DLC is the last nail in the coffin. If this is balance between item sets then this shows clearly what is in devs' mind.
    Edited by kkampaseb17_ESO on February 16, 2016 4:12PM
    Options
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭

Are you on Windows? Did you read the known issues? it says "Please refrain from using the 64-bit client for Windows 8 and Windows 10 while we continue to work on outstanding issues with that client."
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Item Sets
    • Fasalla’s Guile: Fixed an issue where this item set’s tooltip incorrectly stated the healing reduction debuff lasted 5 seconds. It now correctly states the actual duration of the debuff, which is 2 seconds.
    Is this a nerf to the set? Cause I can swear that it used to be 5 seconds though that sometimes it bugged and it was 2 seconds. But most of the time it was 5 seconds. Is the set still procing on damage shields? Does the set still proc on every DoT?
    Because I can!
    Options
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Item Sets
    • Fasalla’s Guile: Fixed an issue where this item set’s tooltip incorrectly stated the healing reduction debuff lasted 5 seconds. It now correctly states the actual duration of the debuff, which is 2 seconds.
    Is this a nerf to the set? Cause I can swear that it used to be 5 seconds though that sometimes it bugged and it was 2 seconds. But most of the time it was 5 seconds. Is the set still procing on damage shields? Does the set still proc on every DoT?

Does it really matter when this set stacks with every other healing debuff, It's value is *** 50%!!!, doesn't have a freaking ICD and it comes in every possible item slot?

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZoS_Wrobel Do you want to make zerg busters? That is fine. Your first move should have been removing AoE caps. This set doesn't just kill zergs like Vicious Death....it kills any semblance of itemization for PvP in 1 vs 1 or small scale as well....
    Edited by kkampaseb17_ESO on February 16, 2016 4:18PM
    Options
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Focused Charge: The damage from this ability and the Toppling Charge morph can now be dodged.

How about first, you let templars dodge the absurd GCD from this skill, and then you let us dodge the bug that stops you from light attacking, dodge rolling, blocking, CC breaking, using skills, or doing anything other than running? Glad to see you've got your priorities in order regarding this skill.

Truly unbelievable. Not only do they not fix the bugs on a skill that has been bugged for two years, but they add a nerf as the cherry on top.
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the no CP campaign is working fine.
    Now remove it and give us back the one with CP so we can actually test important stuff.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Quick responses to everything... except the Templar issues.

Par for the course for ZOS.
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
    Options
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Quick responses to everything... except the Templar issues.

Par for the course for ZOS.

Exactly what i was thinking.
    So they nerf it without actually fixing it?!
    Options
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    This is dissapointing beyond belief. Now there's no reason for the entire EU PvP community to even bother going on PTS, not really the best way to get any feedback / reports about things not working as they are supposed to.

wait, so the entire EU PvP community is only concerned with the campaign that has CP's enabled? Why are people asking for a non CP campaign then? And, when its added to the game and doesn't quite work right who can we blame for not being willing to help test it during the PTS phase? I mean, since you speak for the entire EU PvP community answer me this, should you be able to use the Public Test Server if you are unwilling to help TEST new features going into the game? Cut ZOS some slack, I don't know if you have ever noticed but there has only ever been one active campaign in PTS and I assume its a limitation to that build of the game.
    Options
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    jluchau wrote: »

wait, so the entire EU PvP community is only concerned with the campaign that has CP's enabled? Why are people asking for a non CP campaign then? And, when its added to the game and doesn't quite work right who can we blame for not being willing to help test it during the PTS phase? I mean, since you speak for the entire EU PvP community answer me this, should you be able to use the Public Test Server if you are unwilling to help TEST new features going into the game? Cut ZOS some slack, I don't know if you have ever noticed but there has only ever been one active campaign in PTS and I assume its a limitation to that build of the game.

They could have both CP enabled/disabled campaigns. People ask for CP disabled campaigns....doesn't make them the majority of the PvP players....
    Options
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fascinating changes to the Templar gap closer. Is there anyway we could change the icon for this skill to look like the Fetish of Anger trophy?
    Options
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭

They could have both CP enabled/disabled campaigns. People ask for CP disabled campaigns....doesn't make them the majority of the PvP players....

Gina said in an earlier post "We are only able to have one campaign active on the PTS, and we need to test the non-Champion rule set as this is something that will be going live." So, no they can't have both enabled. Since one is a new feature I understand their need to test it. Even if the feature isn't for the majority it doesn't make it any less important or worth testing.
    Options
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Fascinating changes to the Templar gap closer. Is there anyway we could change the icon for this skill to look like the Fetish of Anger trophy?

Yes while you are at it change also Fasalla's Guile into Fasalla's Travesty.
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still nothing about making Meteor reflectable again ZOS ? Really?
    Options
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Mark Target locking NBs out of using cloak for its duration, is this intended? Or an unintended consequence from the changes to magelight?

Got ignored :(

#feelsbadman
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is "Access to all alliances at VR1" not available for testing yet?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Solariken wrote: »
    "Focused Charge: The damage from this ability and the Toppling Charge morph can now be dodged."

This really sucks. This honestly felt like one of the Templar's only offensive advantages. This is a massive nerf.

EDIT: The hilarious (and incredibly sad) thing about this is that they were specifically working on this skill to limit its functionality but didn't bother to fix the major, crippling problems it has with pathing and that aweful slow animation at the point of impact. You guys are driving me to drink.

For the record, it's not the only gap closer that ignored dodging - Lotus Fan does it as well. Can we go ahead an nerf that skill too?
    This change was so the ability (and its morphs) will be consistent with other charge abilities which can be dodged. Teleport Strike is currently not falling in line with this consistency, but it will be fixed before this update goes live. Regarding Lotus Fan, we'll check that out.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Mark Target locking NBs out of using cloak for its duration, is this intended? Or an unintended consequence from the changes to magelight?
    That is intended, and follows the same concept as Magelight: you shouldn't be able to cloak if you are revealed. Once revealed, you shouldn't be able to re-cloak or re-stealth.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause so far in all of the guilds i reside within on EU there is not a single positive comment or remark on testing the non CP campaign, and the PvPers from EU have been waiting on getting our char copies to try things out. Instead now we are stuck wiht this absolute useless scenario where noone of us will play / we cant test out new builds in a actual enviorment.

We had plans to fight other guilds on PTS, thats not going to happen now since its not gonna be in a enviorment that slightly resembles how it will be on live. So why would be bother waisting our time wiht something we will never play within.

Besides, it's not like they even consider our feedback anyways, every previous PTS patch ever proves that.
    Options