Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Shield stacking sorcs eso's new tanks

• Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I don't macro my shields, I did use tripots though ;)
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rampagex wrote: »
    Chal mine to bleakers , azuras , many were inv in the fights . Ive played since beta and all i care for is a balanced and lag free experience and to see this game be the best it can be , Baconlad summed it up perfectly my thoughts and ill leave it at that .

I'm pretty sure I was there as well...Azura NA PC, right? Force Siphon, a DC sorc?
    He's just that good. Really ;)

He was playing terrain hide-and-seek with us and he's good at it. His shield is maybe 12k, probably more against magicka but it's like 1 WB and it's gone. CC immunity is like 3 seconds and a lot of the times it doesn't work at all, he just didn't let you/us CC him often enough; what he did was simply break line of sight constantly, mines from behind a rock, streak at perfect moment and renew his shield all the time. It also helps that his ping is <100 so he simply has more time to react than, say, I do with my 250-300 ping.

I dueled him later on and he's
    1) a really nice guy
    2) no, not using macros or anything as far as I can tell, as a mag sorc I saw and recognized every move he made and the timing of it etc.
    And he did wreck me but it took a while so I'm feeling proud :tongue:
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Sharee wrote: »
    Shields down , recast shields , rinse , repeat as needed , easy if have regen . Unless an overwhelming amount of non crit damage can burst through/lock down the caster

That's why you cc every time immunity ends. Their stam will take maybe 3 ccs and be able to break free if they don't doodge, sprint or block. When they can't break free, game over

If a sorc only uses his stamina for CC breaking, then with ~900 stam regen, he will regenerate all stamina he used on a break free before he need to break again. You will never run him out of stamina, even if you apply CC every 8 seconds.

Well that's how I kill sorcs and sorcs kill me.

Well then they or you do not have enough stam regen, or waste stamina on something else than CC breaking. Otherwise it's just math: CC break immunity lasts 8 seconds, you get 4 stam regen ticks in 8 seconds, 4x900=3600 which is about the cost of CC break.
    Stam is also use for dodge rolling and blocking too.

A shieldstacking sorc has no need for dodge rolling or blocking. Blocking does not lessen the damage shields take. And while rolling may be useful every once in a while, it is not a major defense mechanic for a magicka build, so the odd dodge here and there can be easily covered by a potion(usually as a side effect of using tristat for getting back magicka).

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shields down , recast shields , rinse , repeat as needed , easy if have regen . Unless an overwhelming amount of non crit damage can burst through/lock down the caster

That's why you cc every time immunity ends. Their stam will take maybe 3 ccs and be able to break free if they don't doodge, sprint or block. When they can't break free, game over

If a sorc only uses his stamina for CC breaking, then with ~900 stam regen, he will regenerate all stamina he used on a break free before he need to break again. You will never run him out of stamina, even if you apply CC every 8 seconds.

Well then they or you do not have enough stam regen, or waste stamina on something else than CC breaking. Otherwise it's just math: CC break immunity lasts 8 seconds, you get 4 stam regen ticks in 8 seconds, 4x900=3600 which is about the cost of CC break.

A shieldstacking sorc has no need for dodge rolling or blocking. Blocking does not lessen the damage shields take. And while rolling may be useful every once in a while, it is not a major defense mechanic for a magicka build, so the odd dodge here and there can be easily covered by a potion(usually as a side effect of using tristat for getting back magicka).

What?._. CC immunity for 8 seconds? Wtb that...

A shielding sorc has to block if they want to avoid CC(it's cheaper than breaking free but it won't give you CC immunity for it's argueable which is better). And yes we/they do roll sometimes though we can't afford it much.

This guy didn't outlast OP's group for quite a while because his shield is godmode OP, he did it because his shield is good and he's really good at playing his class.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

Look at the white swirls under enemy feet. He CC breaks right at the start of the video, and it lasts 8 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfODZM4a-PQ

As a side note, it is the CC break immunity that lasts 8 seconds. If you do not CC break but let the CC expire on it's own, you also get (an automatic) immunity, but that one only lasts 5 seconds.
    A shielding sorc has to block if they want to avoid CC(it's cheaper than breaking free but it won't give you CC immunity for it's argueable which is better).

One block is cheaper. But CC break means you won't have to block for 8 seconds, and in those 8 seconds the blocks (to keep preventing being CC-ed) would cost you more than the break will.
    Edited by Sharee on January 27, 2016 7:48PM
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play this game for pvp you are doing it wrong. The games PVP is a joke, and always will be.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Look at the white swirls under enemy feet. It lasts 8 seconds:

A shielding sorc has to block if they want to avoid CC(it's cheaper than breaking free but it won't give you CC immunity for it's argueable which is better).

One block is cheaper. But CC break means you won't have to block for 8 seconds, and in those 8 seconds the blocks (to keep preventing being CC-ed) would cost you more than the break will.

CC immunity has never ever lasted 8 seconds for me ._. I think it's about 3. I so wish it did lol. Oh how OP I'd be then... xD

Also with my personal ping being CC'd in 1vX means I'll get rekt before I can break free so I'm forced to block. With low ping I imagine it's less of an issue, there's still a sort of delay on stuff like WB though.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we're still at the 50% dmg nerf patch right?

That's what's broken.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CC immunity has never ever lasted 8 seconds for me ._. I think it's about 3. I so wish it did lol. Oh how OP I'd be then... xD.

All i can say - record your own gameplay, then watch the video afterwards. I know that the duration of immunity always seems like it's gone in a flash while i am playing, but when i think "no way that was 8 seconds" and re-watch it on video, i find out it really was. You just have a different perception of time while fighting.

(if you have an nvidia card, then Shadowplay will do the trick. It continually saves the last 5 mins of my gameplay, and i can save the clip with a button press)
    Edited by Sharee on January 27, 2016 7:54PM
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately i witnessed tonight another example of class imbalance . A shield stacking sorc numerous times was fighting groups of at least 10 - 15 , sometimes more , and it took time and a sizeable group to take him down . If that was not proof enough that shield stacking is broken i dont know what is , the funny thing is , a light armour wearing caster stacking shields is now ESO'S new tank class , nice work zos . So much for Heavy armour ...... Class imbalance and lag is ruining pvp

Sorry but this isn't anything new. Peeps have been shield stacking for months and the only thing that was done about it was the addition of the Shield Breaker set. Personally I think that you shouldn't be able to stack shield on shield on shield. If you can't take a hit and need 3+ shields for protection you should go back to PVE....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

CC immunity has never ever lasted 8 seconds for me ._. I think it's about 3. I so wish it did lol. Oh how OP I'd be then... xD.

All i can say - record your own gameplay, then watch the video afterwards. I know that the duration of immunity always seems like it's gone in a flash while i am playing, but when i think "no way that was 8 seconds" and re-watch it on video, i find out it really was. You just have a different perception of time while fighting.

(if you have an nvidia card, then Shadowplay will do the trick. It continually saves the last 5 mins of my gameplay, and i can save the clip with a button press)

I appreciate not jumping down my throat for disagreeing with you and I will try that. However...how long does it take to res someone? I know the duration of CC immunity isn't enough to get through even 1/2 of a res in my experience(no Kag's set) so there's that for measuring time. I also know that with my ~14k stam(with purple food) and what...600-700?..stam regen I OOS crazy quickly if people try to CC me. 3-4 times in a row and boom.
    I also know roughly 1/3 of the time CC immunity doesn't work for me at all so that could be it. Been cc'd many, MANY times JUST as I was finishing my breakfree animation which usually leads to a painful death because at that point I usually have no stam to break out again.
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Unfortunately i witnessed tonight another example of class imbalance . A shield stacking sorc numerous times was fighting groups of at least 10 - 15 , sometimes more , and it took time and a sizeable group to take him down . If that was not proof enough that shield stacking is broken i dont know what is , the funny thing is , a light armour wearing caster stacking shields is now ESO'S new tank class , nice work zos . So much for Heavy armour ...... Class imbalance and lag is ruining pvp

Sorry but this isn't anything new. Peeps have been shield stacking for months and the only thing that was done about it was the addition of the Shield Breaker set. Personally I think that you shouldn't be able to stack shield on shield on shield. If you can't take a hit and need 3+ shields for protection you should go back to PVE....

You can stack 3 shields max, there're no more shields available(well Bone Shield but no one uses that; also Barrier but it's an ultimate and not one so called "shield stackers" usually run). 1 of those shields works ONLY vs magicka damage. Another lasts what...4?...seconds and is Healing Ward from healing staff skill tree(and as far as I could see he wasn't even using it that much). When people say "shield stacking" they're usually referring to exactly ONE shield - Hardened Ward. Which is yes very good. But not nearly as godmode OP as you'd think it is just by reading some posts. My Ward is about 12k in Cyro, I assure you his isn't (much) bigger. I've been hit by 10k+ WBs, 12k Snipes and 14k heavy attacks. I assure you he wasn't just standing there spamming his OP shields - if he did it he'd get rekt in 5 seconds like I usually do. He just did really great avoiding most of the damage and keeping his (one) shield up for the rest.
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it takes 10-15 people to kill one sorc, those 10-15 people have some serious L2p issues.
    Yes, Sheild stacking is strong but if you cant even zerg down a single sorc effectively, you are even bad at zerging.
    And thats pretty bad.

Edited by Ara_Valleria on January 27, 2016 8:20PM
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Two words: shield breaker.
    :trollin:
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jumper45 wrote: »
    Im just curious where the wrecking blow was in this situation lmao

Luckily, shields do not protect sorcs from fearing them
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thelon wrote: »
    H4RDFOX wrote: »

What would constitute a good player with a group vs one? Keys 1-5 have possibly a minimum of 3 attacks per player, that's a lot of damage onto one person. This sorc should be taking 4x the damage minimum, and still manages to have their shield up. Is the skill difference suggesting that these players are just not hitting the sorc? That doesn't make sense.

spider-man-nonsense.gif

#SpidermanThread
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dodge role is the only defense against SA. If you take the first SA you will be stunned, shields will be gone and you well eat the next SA and be at 1/2 health, a very bad situation. So that eats stam and makes the next CC also very dangerous. The smart NB will SA from stealth and instantly fear and SA again. No amount of stacking will change this situation. Stacking is strong against mag classes but those battles are all about resources management. Honestly I only stack against other sorcs as it does nothing in most battles.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo... you've been playing since beta...... still cant kill a sorc?....... with 10-15 people.......

I think we all know the problem here.

Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What these 'skilled' sorcs do is use a third party macro program that monitors a pixel on the screen and when its state changes (color) then does a key stroke. This allows them to use custom ui's that display a shields status, and as soon as it is low or gone cast it again - without them doing anything!

chang_spits_milk.gif
  • Rampagex
    Rampagex
    It makes me laugh how the topic gets twisted , I believe Heavy Armour needs to be meaningful , esp if a class doesn't have the mobility . At the moment Sorcs have mobility and the shield stacking which is uncritable , renewable and the ability to escape , while say a dk benefits little by wearing heavy . I was sent a msg and quoted part of it , i didnt write it . I have never heard of it before and put it to the community if it does happen ????, and noticed a post quoting i wrote it , no i didnt . Here it is again .

Quoting part of a msg sent to me

What these 'skilled' sorcs do is use a third party macro program that monitors a pixel on the screen and when its state changes (color) then does a key stroke. This allows them to use custom ui's that display a shields status, and as soon as it is low or gone cast it again - without them doing anything! This has been around Ultima Online days, and sadly ZOS is not good enough to know how to combat it.

It's real obvious who does this, because like the one you found they can focus their time on movement and casting offense, knowing they dont have to worry about dying. Sorcs that don't violate the TOS like this will die at some point, because it human nature to flub and miss something in that heated moment. No one is that skilled to take on 10 - 20 solo for long times. And yes, they will say they are 'skilled'.

I would certainly hope this was not happening in ESO , ive never heard of it before but makes me think . Is this possible ?
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two words: shield breaker.

yes yes...shield breaker...its good only for sorcs if you have other good sets....its so stupid...group play etc, nonstop in combat, so try in combat to wear shield breaker especjally on this annyoing sorc, kill him ant try wear again you other set to normal pvp agains all other classes -.-

this is stupid for me to use noob shield breaker ONLY ON SHITSTACKING SORC when you have better set to fight with rest (3 not only 1) classes

so just see also on this shieldbreaker...ZOS know about shield stacking OP above all other and just added this set to no nerfing shield staking, because for what they need to nerf some shieldstacking when you can equip this set ONLY on F***** SHIELDSTACKER

I have some dueled with sorcs as NB, with some i have wins...because they are just noobs or not experienced yet.....when I dueled with exp sorc....ehhh, maybe 10% to win when he was feared and or dont has stamina to break free, or got lag with it or idk

ahh and for last...dk with heavy magica/stam build is so easier to kill him in duel than this shieldstacker....just spam shields and wait for crystal frag proc, offensive while defensive, 2 in 1, I dont saw these 2in 1 in other classes, dk need cast def abilites and then offensive, templar similarly, nb just buffing etc in hide and then can attaking again
    when sorc just put on you curse, maybe mines for melee opponent and just waiting for crysta frag proc and in 75% just spam shields

why a hell SORC IN RAGS is harder to kill than DK IN HEAVY ARMOR with skill to survive long fights + also good damage, when this sorc havemore than good dmg....burst like stam nb + this high survivability in 1....
    Edited by Edziu on January 27, 2016 10:33PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i have witnessed 19K, 20K, 24K, and even 27K damage shield stacks used by sorcerers. They were able to re-apply them constantly, while still hitting people with their attacks for large amounts of damage. no amount of CC helped, they either waited until the effect expired then threw up more shields and healed (healing ward is usually used), or CC broke it, threw up another 20K shield stack, and continued as normal, with their stamina regaining while dishing out large amounts of damage and taking huge amounts at the same time due to their shields. I even had an incident where one of my sneak attacks did not stun when someone had a damage shield up:( They can be both powerful tank and powerful DPS at the same time.

no I am not calling them OP, as every class can do so if the player using it is good enough, but shield stacking is an issue. I have seen it used to ridiculous proportions constantly. no sense in bringing it up on the forums though, everyone is hating the NB right now. Once the NB gets nerfed the sorcerer will be next, maybe then people will stop blaming X class for things like 14K attacks and start looking at how high resources and weapon damage can be brought as the true culprit for many of these issues.
    Edited by Cody on January 27, 2016 11:04PM
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What these 'skilled' sorcs do is use a third party macro program that monitors a pixel on the screen and when its state changes (color) then does a key stroke. This allows them to use custom ui's that display a shields status, and as soon as it is low or gone cast it again - without them doing anything! This has been around Ultima Online days, and sadly ZOS is not good enough to know how to combat it.

It's real obvious who does this, because like the one you found they can focus their time on movement and casting offense, knowing they dont have to worry about dying. Sorcs that don't violate the TOS like this will die at some point, because it human nature to flub and miss something in that heated moment. No one is that skilled to take on 10 - 20 solo for long times. And yes, they will say they are 'skilled'.

I would certainly hope this was not happening in ESO , ive never heard of it before but makes me think . Is this possible ?

Sounds like a risky way to play to me. Does this 3rd party macro program also monitor which bar you're on and bar switch for you before making the keystroke? Cos if it didn't it would be of no use to anyone. My ward button is also my streak button so this 3rd party macro program would have a 50% chance of making me streak when my ward was low intead of refreshing my ward. Sure you can put your ward on both bars, but nobody does that for pvp. It's more likely you're just misinformed.
    PC | EU
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    macros exist in every online game.

Heavy armor is the real problem here. It needs alot of love
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Edziu

the answer is simple. the game as it is now is designed around DPS. VMSA?, DPS check, Vet ICP?, DPS check. Cyrodiil the most important roles are DPS and healer. hell when i'm doing Vet pledges or any such thing i typically look for three DPS and one Healer.

Plus, the majority of tanks are Dual DPS now anyways.

I don't like it, but tanks have become less important since 2.1.

They actually don't even need to change shield stacking. just address the issues which put sorcs in the position in which they have to shield stack.
    Edited by Lucky28 on January 27, 2016 11:31PM
    Invictus
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes me laugh how the topic gets twisted , I believe Heavy Armour needs to be meaningful , esp if a class doesn't have the mobility . At the moment Sorcs have mobility and the shield stacking which is uncritable , renewable and the ability to escape , while say a dk benefits little by wearing heavy . I was sent a msg and quoted part of it , i didnt write it . I have never heard of it before and put it to the community if it does happen ????, and noticed a post quoting i wrote it , no i didnt . Here it is again .

@Rampagex ,
    as you say: " I believe Heavy Armour needs to be meaningful"

yes, I very much agree to that !
    but
    that is not really related to the Sorc/Damage Shield discussion as such

Countering Sorc/Damage Shield builds needs more skill level of the opponents than countering a classic HA tanky build in PVP, more coordination of the opponents.
    BTW: The best way to understand the weaknesses of a Sorc/Damage Shield build is to play an alt as a Sorc/Damage Shield !!!
    What was the name of that ancient Chinese general ? Sun Tzu ?
    I guess that after that learning curve has been made by the collective PVP community (including all the newbies), balance will settle again. No nerf needed.

I think that for that overall balance in PVP it is more important
    1. to get rid of some nasty bugs/exploits
    2. to get rid of the Templar bugs !
    3. to buff (only slightly) HA and the DK
    4. to debuff (only slightly) Cloak and Ambush
    5. to diminish LAG to the point that both bars can be used reliable

Edited by hrothbern on January 28, 2016 12:03AM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well I play on xbox. CC break is definitely not responsive. So that might be part of the issue.

Honestly, by about the second, sometimes third cc they ain't getting up. Not on my xbox now, but 900 stam regen seems a bit high? Sorcs always run food. Is base stam regen thay high?

I run unstoppable pots usually, but you can't keep that, even with maxed alchemy. Plus it's expensive.

On xbox though, I don't have much issue with sorcs on stam builds. Magica builds is another issue. I do think harness magica should not stack with ward though. I pvp on my sorc, templar and my NB as far as magica builds go. Sorcs vs sorc is dead heat, nb vs sorc requires me to do everything right and templar is pretty difficult to kill sorcs with.

Stam builds, especially a nb and dk, I have no issue with really. Dk just keeps up wings. Or talons and keep moving behind. They'll have to break to focus on you. It's a soft cc so you can then hard cc with wrecking blow or invasion and they'll have no stam.

NB, ambush, suprise attack, should harvest, fear, suprise attack or executioner. Dead in like 3 seconds.
    Edited by Brrrofski on January 28, 2016 12:10AM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a counter for shield stacking and it works quite well : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I play on xbox. CC break is definitely not responsive. So that might be part of the issue.

Honestly, by about the second, sometimes third cc they ain't getting up. Not on my xbox now, but 900 stam regen seems a bit high? Sorcs always run food. Is base stam regen thay high?

I run unstoppable pots usually, but you can't keep that, even with maxed alchemy. Plus it's expensive.

On xbox though, I don't have much issue with sorcs on stam builds. Magica builds is another issue. I do think harness magica should not stack with ward though. I pvp on my sorc, templar and my NB as far as magica builds go. Sorcs vs sorc is dead heat, nb vs sorc requires me to do everything right and templar is pretty difficult to kill sorcs with.

Stam builds, especially a nb and dk, I have no issue with really. Dk just keeps up wings. NB, ambush, suprise attack, should harvest, fear, suprise attack or executioner. Dead in like 3 seconds.

No, base stam regen is about 600 if you slot a daedric summoning ability. Maxing out mooncalf wouldn't do much for you either. To get 900 stam regen as a sorc you either need to wear a set piece such as bloodspawn, take the mundus or wear some glyphs, all of which will reduce your efficacy in other areas.
    PC | EU
  • MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »
    H4RDFOX wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    I think this is a mix of l2p and what is actually somewhat OP, namely shieldstacking. But im sure those other players he fought cant have been very good. Just my 2 scents

What would constitute a good player with a group vs one? Keys 1-5 have possibly a minimum of 3 attacks per player, that's a lot of damage onto one person. This sorc should be taking 4x the damage minimum, and still manages to have their shield up. Is the skill difference suggesting that these players are just not hitting the sorc? That doesn't make sense.

He is not, there is no way to stack thru 4 players, its to much damage. I would imagine he was using line of site to avoid damage. If thats the case then you just got out played. Once again you can't stack shields vs stam classes.

EXACTLY...

The typical setup of mines + line of sight + shields makes players like this cry...

I would love to see the video.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Stam builds, especially a nb and dk, I have no issue with really. Dk just keeps up wings. NB, ambush, suprise attack, should harvest, fear, suprise attack or executioner. Dead in like 3 seconds.

No, base stam regen is about 600 if you slot a daedric summoning ability. Maxing out mooncalf wouldn't do much for you either. To get 900 stam regen as a sorc you either need to wear a set piece such as bloodspawn, take the mundus or wear some glyphs, all of which will reduce your efficacy in other areas.

That was my thinking. Which nobody really does. I have 30 in mag reduction, 80 in regen and like 35 in tumbling. That doesn't seem to do much.
    Edited by Brrrofski on January 28, 2016 12:21AM