The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Contact List Extensions

DeanTheCat
DeanTheCat
✭✭✭✭✭
One of my pet peeves is that the Contact list in ESO is limited to 100 slots only, which has resulted in me having to constantly delete players off the list should they go offline for more then a week. Most of these contacts are awesome players that I have met in Cyrodiil and from my duelling guilds Colosseum and Arena (I'm an officer in both, which means I need to maintain an extensive list of contacts), to which I hate having to remove them then explaining about my friends list space limitation issue to them when I add them back a week or two later.

Could it be possible to implement Crown Store upgrades to the capacity of the Contact list, so that players who badly need the extra slots (Like me) are able to keep the awesome people they meet on their contact list without having to remove them for some arbitrary reason of a simple lack of space on the Contact list.

giphy.gif
Dean the Cat
Somewhat Insane Puddicat
EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides: