What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• Fat_Cat45
    Fat_Cat45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After having this account name for over 15 years I need to make sure at least one cat in my household fills the role.
    7cF1Eza.jpg

But here's a picture at an amusement park on a 100F day. I'm on the left, and the kid who wants to end his suffering is in the red shirt behind me.
    vC4UadD.jpg

Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »
    Love putting a face to some of the names!

@UrQuan, you do realize that's how we'll all picture you from now on :joy:

@ZOS_GinaBruno . I thought this would be closed down and deleted actually. In one game forum I used to frequent, a thread like this was abused by people with perverse sexual appetites to contact and befriend gullible teenagers. Do we have any here, or is this forum only accessible for adults who supposedly know what they're getting into?
    I've been on a lot of game forums a lot of them have a "Show yourself" thread, but I've never heard of that issue you said I mean it probably happens but rarely a lot of people are made aware of the dangers of the internet.
    I think these threads are harmless unless people post some interesting things in the thread
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    LDVvhhJ.gif

a bit older :')
    @Xantaria how many people have told you that you remind them of young version Jason Segel? Or am I the first
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm the one that makes the fat Orc Men look cute.
    MeandIanS2_zps6jqbkymo.jpg
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    This is me, a bit younger!
    nA0JD1EXU0OP-3I5sOOvIWw3LxI1B_yEW9z2OH9ozVQ?size_mode=3&size=1280x960
    Now in a non dwarf version.
    3CRFZG_-UKwX8CU1HYgTx_aSbxfUHMijKluPV0wtHE8?size_mode=3&size=1280x960
    Edited by Aunatar on January 19, 2016 11:43AM
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

OMG YOU MET IAN?? SWOOOOOOON
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

OMG YOU MET IAN?? SWOOOOOOON

Yes, I met Ian, and I will tell you he is the perfect Southern Gentleman and unlike a lot of celebs, takes time out to actually TALK to the people he meets and has real conversations. And yes, he is definitely swoonworthy.. lol.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »

Que?
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And me...

commission__gamer_cat_by_nekoshiba-d7dv4ky.png

Edited by Enemy-of-Coldharbour on October 5, 2017 11:50PM
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2290+
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always figured you took your forum name from Starcontrol @UrQuan your pic just proves I was right ;)

P.S I loved the Starcontrol series, great games!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    UrQuan wrote: »
    As posted in the other thread:
    "I have a crafting character that i modeled after me ...
    Except in real life, my Mohawk is red, my ears are slightly less pointy and i'm 6'2, but other than that it's close."

I'm a grumpy old German punk rocker.
    laugh.gif

post-2-1451676564.jpg

I used to have a hot pink mohawk... Some days I miss it... like every time I brush my hair...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never had the guts to go full mohawk and my hair is way too long to hold one as it is :( Definitely know the feeling of missing the pink though, @MissBizz ! Fellow punk myself, decided to go back to bright hair this year. Let's do it, MB! :smiley:

Back in my pink days:
    412607_286630238094721_1464769888_o.jpg
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno . I thought this would be closed down and deleted actually. In one game forum I used to frequent, a thread like this was abused by people with perverse sexual appetites to contact and befriend gullible teenagers. Do we have any here, or is this forum only accessible for adults who supposedly know what they're getting into?

So on the front page we have a "What do you look like?" thread, and a "Where do you live?" thread. If I were a suspicious person I would be...erh....suspicious.

Maybe not, but if we see a "What's your birthdate?" thread starting up I'm aalerting the FBI :D
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LDVvhhJ.gif

Oh God the only thing that came to mind when I saw that image is "Omg that is this guy but 10 yeas younger"

So sorry XD
    basterd_670.jpg
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    LDVvhhJ.gif

Oh God the only thing that came to mind when I saw that image is "Omg that is this guy but 10 yeas younger"

So sorry XD
    basterd_670.jpg

OMG LOL
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's me on the right.. :#
    st8Q7RL.jpg
    love is love
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daraugh wrote: »
    So I know that some of the regular posters on the forums stream or make videos, and as a result I know what some of you folks look like in real life, but I thought it might be fun to have a thread where people who want to can show us what you look like in real life. It could be really interesting to see if people look at all like how we picture them!

So anyone who's comfortable with showing the forums a picture of what you really look like, feel free to post it here so we can put a face to the name!
    And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

Y'know, I always pictured you with blonde tentacles, funny how you can get a picture in your head!
    I know, right? Oh oh, did I remember to tell you that I got an awesome Terry Pratchett calendar for Xmas? Way off topic, but I know you'd appreciate it...

Well, if you didn't realize before that I'm a giant predatory caterpillar-like creature bent on enslaving all other life-forms in the galaxy, now you do o:)

No you hadn't, very nice! :) I got Terry Pratchett presents The World of Poo by Miss Felicity Beedle. Ever since I read the line "I seem to have stepped in something rural" in Snuff I wanted to read it. Very informative!

To stay on topic, I'll put my all purpose internet picture here ;)
    OicvZm4.jpg
    Oh, now I have something new I need to read!
    Cazzy wrote: »
    More Terry Pratchett fans?! <3 I know I mentioned it in my "Getting to know you" thread but I lived near him. Met him several times and fumbled over basic English each time. Have his complete collection including autographs and rare prints from Paul Kilby! :smiley:
    Ha ha, yes, I had a bit of a "holy crap" moment when you mentioned that in that thread :) I knew @Daraugh was a Pratchett fan because we're in the same guild and, well, check out the name of the second character she lists in her sig. It's a dead giveaway :D Plus we've chatted about Pratchett.

I wouldn't even have been able to speak, probably would have just mumbled something incoherent and then blushed ten shades of red! My husband met Sir Terry at a book signing when he was working at bookstore in Ann Arbor.

Oh I and saw a Khajiit named The Amazing Maurice yesterday, that is a simply awesome name.

I ran through a few dungeons in Bangkorai with a guy who's name was "Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler", and found out he was levelling him to become a master provisioner and only sell pies :D
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my fiancée, btw im the one in pink :blush:
    IMG_1928066595773.jpg
    IMG_2116542838253.jpg
    Pd: Models like nerds too!
    Edited by SemiD4rkness on January 15, 2016 12:34AM
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is me in ESO :3

267e8e4f-bc66-42be-85aa-108c263c47ba_zpsqta1vgtm.jpg

AANNNDDD this is me and the hubby irl :dizzy:

10494589_10152548938785629_7073381479481778850_n_zpsx799gxhi.jpg
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simone%202012-2016.jpg
    ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sirrmattus wrote: »
    So I know that some of the regular posters on the forums stream or make videos, and as a result I know what some of you folks look like in real life, but I thought it might be fun to have a thread where people who want to can show us what you look like in real life. It could be really interesting to see if people look at all like how we picture them!

So anyone who's comfortable with showing the forums a picture of what you really look like, feel free to post it here so we can put a face to the name!
    And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

WE ALL SHOWED OURS, WHERE IS YOURS?
    What, you don't think that's really me? Fine, fine, here's a real one:
    ur_quan_by_krejall_ontaris.jpg
    Xendyn wrote: »
    sirrmattus wrote: »

And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

WE ALL SHOWED OURS, WHERE IS YOURS?

IKR
    He still owes us a Tamriel Dinner, too.
    Hey, that dinner isn't for you! I do still need to do it though... My friends and I have been talking about it for a long time, it's about time we actually did it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simone%202012-2016.jpg
    ;)

These do not look like the same person, are you sure you're not just grabbing random picks off the internet? :p
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrDerrikk wrote: »
    Simone%202012-2016.jpg
    ;)

These do not look like the same person, are you sure you're not just grabbing random picks off the internet? :p

Why would anybosy do that? Haha
    Edited by SemiD4rkness on January 15, 2016 1:04AM
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Simone%202012-2016.jpg
    ;)

Huh? looks like the same person to me. ^^
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    I always figured you took your forum name from Starcontrol @UrQuan your pic just proves I was right ;)

P.S I loved the Starcontrol series, great games!
    No, no, you've got it all wrong. The Star Control games were inspired by me and my fellow giant predatory caterpillar aliens!
    MissBizz wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    As posted in the other thread:
    "I have a crafting character that i modeled after me ...
    Except in real life, my Mohawk is red, my ears are slightly less pointy and i'm 6'2, but other than that it's close."

I'm a grumpy old German punk rocker.
    laugh.gif

post-2-1451676564.jpg

I used to have a hot pink mohawk... Some days I miss it... like every time I brush my hair...
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Back in the day I used to have hair that went halfway down my back. There are no pics of that, though, as they have all mysteriously been destroyed in a serious of mysterious accidents.

And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

Y'know, I always pictured you with blonde tentacles, funny how you can get a picture in your head!
    I know, right? Oh oh, did I remember to tell you that I got an awesome Terry Pratchett calendar for Xmas? Way off topic, but I know you'd appreciate it...

Well, if you didn't realize before that I'm a giant predatory caterpillar-like creature bent on enslaving all other life-forms in the galaxy, now you do o:)

No you hadn't, very nice! :) I got Terry Pratchett presents The World of Poo by Miss Felicity Beedle. Ever since I read the line "I seem to have stepped in something rural" in Snuff I wanted to read it. Very informative!

To stay on topic, I'll put my all purpose internet picture here ;)
    OicvZm4.jpg
    Oh, now I have something new I need to read!
    Cazzy wrote: »
    More Terry Pratchett fans?! <3 I know I mentioned it in my "Getting to know you" thread but I lived near him. Met him several times and fumbled over basic English each time. Have his complete collection including autographs and rare prints from Paul Kilby! :smiley:
    Ha ha, yes, I had a bit of a "holy crap" moment when you mentioned that in that thread :) I knew @Daraugh was a Pratchett fan because we're in the same guild and, well, check out the name of the second character she lists in her sig. It's a dead giveaway :D Plus we've chatted about Pratchett.

I wouldn't even have been able to speak, probably would have just mumbled something incoherent and then blushed ten shades of red! My husband met Sir Terry at a book signing when he was working at bookstore in Ann Arbor.

Oh I and saw a Khajiit named The Amazing Maurice yesterday, that is a simply awesome name.

I ran through a few dungeons in Bangkorai with a guy who's name was "Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler", and found out he was levelling him to become a master provisioner and only sell pies :D
    This guy who I've never met is my new hero, because that's just awesome.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was taken around 2011 :D

wow.. those graphics made my heart stop for a second. I remember the good old days.
    Edited by sirrmattus on January 15, 2016 1:13AM
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -
    Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simone%202012-2016.jpg
    ;)

That's both me :) I finally decided to go blonde since the grey hair outweigh the dark for years, and it looked weird with the white stripe on top after a month growing out lol
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a Youtube vid in which I star as myself :p It's in Dutch (Flemish), shot 6 yrs ago during my first yr in College and I had a bit more hair back then than I do now :( But I'm still the same goofball I was back then :D
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davef.jpg

Not so different from my goat avatar :D
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    Options