Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OsHwJ34.jpg
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It´s always good time for reenactment photos:

60143389_132810824581163_3531876002007276419_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

Now I'm curious if you're the one with the glorious trousers or the one with the glorious sneer. :D

I'm the one in blue ;)

My good sir, may I say that your sneer is on point 👌
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OsHwJ34.jpg

You're not wearing a breast guard, that bow string is gonna hurt.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vanya wrote: »
    Drem Yol Lok ;)

I've found the thread and I decided to share few of my notable screenshots. It filled me with the intense nostalgia.

The Latest two{Today} I trimmed my beard finally! Was about time! What! I haven't even noticed xD Was that Dark Brotherhood theme logo? Next time I'll grab two daggers, ha-ha and place my hands in different fashion.
    Oljf6qI.png

PrK6fZc.png

The one was taken in November of 2016, Age 26 before I got Ill.

XhhmBJY.jpg

Short hair/Beardless.

One of my personal favourite, Month later I've reached the peak of physical fitness.

Beard + Longer hair Combo {October 2017} The most common one when I keep my hair and beard "in check"

PwvEP7d.jpg

But sometimes I can appear as a wildman!

January 2018 ~ Potent lighting, heavily polished indeed, though the facial structure is intact, I wanted to cosplay an High elf :)

scsDY13.jpg

Dude you got the most chiseled jawline in the history of mankind could be a marvel of dc superhero with no makeup.
    Options
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
    Options
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    After my friend saw my new photo, he couldn't resist:
    atOnUub.png

The height markings skips 5'10
    Options
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unless you’re in a discord with me or connected on twitter. Then you know!
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
    Options
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awe come on don't be shy! Show us your photos! You're all so great in the game so let us see how outstanding you all are IRL too! Everyone is beautiful-- life is so precious -- all of you!
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MishMash wrote: »
    Awe come on don't be shy! Show us your photos! You're all so great in the game so let us see how outstanding you all are IRL too! Everyone is beautiful-- life is so precious -- all of you!
    I hate photos, so impersonal, I will draw my self as my true self.
    zhzUnzz.jpg
    Options
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    MishMash wrote: »
    I hate photos, so impersonal, I will draw my self as my true self.
    zhzUnzz.jpg

See, your toon self is beautiful! Keep them coming! <3

PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
    Options
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    This is screen grab from my Xbox gamer profile:
    douvWM2.jpg
    Edited by Ardaghion on September 8, 2019 12:52AM
    Options
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Topkek
    [img][/img]
    [img][/img]
    Edited by Wyrd88 on March 12, 2022 12:35AM
    Options
  • storm105
    storm105
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a 20 year old Redguard irl
    Options
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted by Author.

~

Edited by Vanya on February 11, 2021 8:22AM
    Options
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh this is tempting...hmm..let's see here.. oh here's a good one...maybe I'll only keep it posted for a few hours..wait, what? What do you mean I need a URL? Dang! I'll just have to wait till I get time later. 🤨

What do people mostly use these days? Imgur?
    Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on January 16, 2021 1:15PM
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh this is tempting...hmm..let's see here.. oh here's a good one...maybe I'll only keep it posted for a few hours..wait, what? What do you mean I need a URL? Dang! I'll just have to wait till I get time later. 🤨

Yes, Imgur works rather well
    uzOE7Ij.jpg
    Options
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kq3tupH.jpg
    Options
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmon, why do people post images of their characters,Tis supposed to be REAL LIFE thread. What happened? Especially as a Nord do not be afraid.

Yea, IMGUR is the most simple and easiest solution for me personally I have been using it for years and uploaded my images here as well.
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mTRNIR2.jpg
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    mTRNIR2.jpg

Lmao , An excellent idea. I am going tell to inform my GF soon,But it can get uncomfortable quickly especially during warmer days.
    Options
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i found an way
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on January 16, 2021 10:51PM
    Options