Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plentar wrote: »
    Not my face, but here's my Skyrim inspired tattoo. One day I might show my goofy face here. lol
    zwdsesD.jpg

That is a really sweet tattoo! I have a Harry Potter tattoo on my forearm, and I'm actually looking for some inspiration from TES for another.

Sure you're not looking at the wrong game? I've always envied having this tattoo:
    1406_LeeeroooyJenkins.png

Edit: Oh and that's pretty cool indeed @daswahnsinn :)
    Edited by MrDerrikk on January 14, 2016 3:03PM
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for handling it @ZOS_AlanG :smile:
    I edited my previous post with a photo. Accidently published the imgur album thinking i had to, to share a link.
    1 (self)like, 8 dislikes, within 10 minutes. And a comment along the lines of
    www.facebook.com <---- for people who give a Sh**

I think that's enough internet for me for one day.

What?! :(
    Options
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Daraugh wrote: »
    So I know that some of the regular posters on the forums stream or make videos, and as a result I know what some of you folks look like in real life, but I thought it might be fun to have a thread where people who want to can show us what you look like in real life. It could be really interesting to see if people look at all like how we picture them!

So anyone who's comfortable with showing the forums a picture of what you really look like, feel free to post it here so we can put a face to the name!
    And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

Y'know, I always pictured you with blonde tentacles, funny how you can get a picture in your head!
    I know, right? Oh oh, did I remember to tell you that I got an awesome Terry Pratchett calendar for Xmas? Way off topic, but I know you'd appreciate it...
    Love putting a face to some of the names!

@UrQuan, you do realize that's how we'll all picture you from now on :joy:
    Well, if you didn't realize before that I'm a giant predatory caterpillar-like creature bent on enslaving all other life-forms in the galaxy, now you do o:)

No you hadn't, very nice! :) I got Terry Pratchett presents The World of Poo by Miss Felicity Beedle. Ever since I read the line "I seem to have stepped in something rural" in Snuff I wanted to read it. Very informative!

To stay on topic, I'll put my all purpose internet picture here ;)
    OicvZm4.jpg
    Edited by Daraugh on January 14, 2016 3:11PM
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More Terry Pratchett fans?! <3 I know I mentioned it in my "Getting to know you" thread but I lived near him. Met him several times and fumbled over basic English each time. Have his complete collection including autographs and rare prints from Paul Kilby! :smiley:
    Options
  • I55UE5
    I55UE5
    ✭✭✭
    Not my face, but here's my Skyrim inspired tattoo. One day I might show my goofy face here. lol
    zwdsesD.jpg

how much for werewolf bite?
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is me getting ready to run a guild event the other day:
    Dog1-1.jpg

Here is the person who feeds me and takes me on walks
    PuttPutt6-12-11.jpg

Edited by Nestor on January 14, 2016 3:26PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    More Terry Pratchett fans?! <3 I know I mentioned it in my "Getting to know you" thread but I lived near him. Met him several times and fumbled over basic English each time. Have his complete collection including autographs and rare prints from Paul Kilby! :smiley:

I am Jelly. Insanely Jelly. More Jelly than the Jelly monster from Jellyville on Jelly Day.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pictures of me taken a couple years ago.
    Jenn_zpsgvvv13nu.jpg

Jenn%20Coat_zpszxzwdmsl.jpg

Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on January 14, 2016 3:37PM
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I know that some of the regular posters on the forums stream or make videos, and as a result I know what some of you folks look like in real life, but I thought it might be fun to have a thread where people who want to can show us what you look like in real life. It could be really interesting to see if people look at all like how we picture them!

So anyone who's comfortable with showing the forums a picture of what you really look like, feel free to post it here so we can put a face to the name!
    And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

Y'know, I always pictured you with blonde tentacles, funny how you can get a picture in your head!
    I know, right? Oh oh, did I remember to tell you that I got an awesome Terry Pratchett calendar for Xmas? Way off topic, but I know you'd appreciate it...

Well, if you didn't realize before that I'm a giant predatory caterpillar-like creature bent on enslaving all other life-forms in the galaxy, now you do o:)

No you hadn't, very nice! :) I got Terry Pratchett presents The World of Poo by Miss Felicity Beedle. Ever since I read the line "I seem to have stepped in something rural" in Snuff I wanted to read it. Very informative!

OicvZm4.jpg
    Oh, now I have something new I need to read!
    Ha ha, yes, I had a bit of a "holy crap" moment when you mentioned that in that thread :) I knew @Daraugh was a Pratchett fan because we're in the same guild and, well, check out the name of the second character she lists in her sig. It's a dead giveaway :D Plus we've chatted about Pratchett.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Here is me getting ready to run a guild event the other day:
    Dog1-1.jpg
    Well this explains why it always feels like we're chasing our tails when you're leading :p

Not that I can claim to be any better... :)
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

OicvZm4.jpg
    Ha ha, yes, I had a bit of a "holy crap" moment when you mentioned that in that thread :) I knew @Daraugh was a Pratchett fan because we're in the same guild and, well, check out the name of the second character she lists in her sig. It's a dead giveaway :D Plus we've chatted about Pratchett.

I wouldn't even have been able to speak, probably would have just mumbled something incoherent and then blushed ten shades of red! My husband met Sir Terry at a book signing when he was working at bookstore in Ann Arbor.

Oh I and saw a Khajiit named The Amazing Maurice yesterday, that is a simply awesome name.
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
    Options
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrDerrikk wrote: »
    Let's take this thread back to what it was meant to be; a compilation of pictures of our really hot selves!

Here's me during my Emo phase (because I wasn't cool enough to be a Goth):
    NVbpds0.jpg

If that was you during your emo phase, I'm interested to see how you look now. Me-owww.
    Edited by ProfessorKittyhawk on January 14, 2016 3:56PM
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well now that the thread has calmed down a bit from earlier, I feel more comfortable posting my own :D I wasn't sure if we were going with mostly joke pictures or real photos, but I braved up and chose real:

I don't wear makeup because I don't like it, but here you go:
    Never liked makeup, I know that's weird for a girl but its just how I am...
    small_by_glaiceana-d9nwrbh.png
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

OicvZm4.jpg

I need to swap over to PC... :smiley:
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Well now that the thread has calmed down a bit from earlier, I feel more comfortable posting my own :D I wasn't sure if we were going with mostly joke pictures or real photos, but I braved up and chose real:

Flippin' 'eck, you don't need make up! D:
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LDVvhhJ.gif

a bit older :')
    Edited by Xantaria on January 14, 2016 3:58PM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • MirelaUmbrella
    MirelaUmbrella
    ✭✭✭
    Vox wrote: »
    295cv28.jpg

AD represent! (not quite an eagle but whatever, it works)

<3<3<3
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me hungover AF
    1M7dCJZ.jpg
    My serwious ESO streaming face
    tA8lQKZ.jpg
    My best bud/RL vanity pet
    xzUYPQ2.jpg
    Edited by Cuyler on January 14, 2016 11:25PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zwdsesD.jpg

is that really your back hair??
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -
    Options
  • Grimlord8311
    That's me, assuming I posted the picture properly lol, the date is way wrong it was about a year ago lol

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/559049_10150768278485056_1036978360_n.jpg?oh=1f79fa7a8e6c7b851fabfc85a0535628&oe=56FF64FE
    Edited by Grimlord8311 on January 14, 2016 4:31PM
    Started a couple months ago and am in love with the game, fee free to add me on xbox one if your looking for people to play with. Cant wait to learn this game inside and out, see yall in there
    Options
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

WE ALL SHOWED OURS, WHERE IS YOURS?
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a lot of selfies. But here I am on the right. I am taller than this picture gives me credit for..... 6'6 hehe.

https://instagram.com/p/8_Uxyummny/
    Options
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    507CnL6.jpg

nothing special

*feels slightly intimidated*

Lol
    Options
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Me freaking out about goats:
    947362_10207380258239106_622203646030402340_n.jpg?oh=2a28e2a53db2214c2e529a4db8ffc97b&oe=570E5972

Me not freaking out about goats (but shortly before freaking out on that crap AfterShock headset)
    12507161_10207380235038526_4793553550782810594_n.jpg?oh=2e7b4fc764d0b00f6fbacf1e794a679e&oe=56FBA7D812523106_10207380223638241_4102202011628863551_n.jpg?oh=6252ad4eecb32898d721bacb3f73e6e9&oe=573EF02D

Edited by xerasia on January 14, 2016 6:39PM
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sirrmattus wrote: »

And here's me:
    qbMvg.gif

WE ALL SHOWED OURS, WHERE IS YOURS?

IKR
    He still owes us a Tamriel Dinner, too.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »

You don't need it
    Options
  • robkrush
    robkrush
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1346518031629.jpg
    Got it!

Edited by robkrush on January 14, 2016 5:23PM
    PS4-NA-DC
    PSN: robkrush

The game's central concept of "PvP in PvP areas and be safe in safe areas" needs to stay the way it is.
    ZOS, 1-12-2016
    Options
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here goes nothin. This is my wife and I

image.jpg
    Options
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me 2012 (I lost some hairs since than..)

me%202011.jpg

Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Owl just leave this here! :D

V5rJvp1.jpg
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options