Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• April
    April
    ✭✭✭
    My mug
    fJ2qzKc.jpg
    Guild: Just Some Guild

Ysmira - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Former Empress [Thornblade NA Cycles 2-3]
    Vanarra - VR16 Templar - AD - Stormproof
    Seraffina - VR16 Nightblade - AD - Stormproof
    Cellestina - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Stormproof
    Celestina Warbeck - VR16 Sorcerer - AD - Stormproof
    Elleyana - VR16 Templar - AD
    Freiya - VR16 Stam Temp - AD
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axorn wrote: »
    From summer, riding my imperial horse B) hail from turkey !

https://dropbox.com/s/7t2xwya6oyprg3c/summer.jpg?dl=0

Awesome^^
    Hm.. in my case, I rather won't try riding a real black panther, though.. the photos probably wouldn't turn out that well when he starts to get angry lol

Why would he get angry if dinner is so perfectly served .-)
    Options
  • Xandryah
    Xandryah
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    For those having trouble uploading their pics, I find the easiest method is imgur

1. Visit http://imgur.com
    2. Click Upload Images
    3. Click Browse your computer and select the picture
    4. Click Start Upload
    5. Once it has done, you can just copy the BBCode from the right hand side that it gives you. It looks something like this:

Is7wa1f.jpg

To put your picture inside a spoiler, just paste that BBCode inside spoiler tags, like so
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/kfB9Lii.jpg[/img]

You should now have something that looks like this!
    kfB9Lii.jpg

Thank you very much, Alucardo!

But honestly, this is also something QQ about or am I wrong again?

So much trouble and steps to post a picture... there is JPG, PDF.. aren't these the most used formats for sharing files? I miss the times when i could just drag and paste stuff...

Come on, ZOS, start the new year by fixing this! lol

Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

(didnt work.)
    Edited by Volkodav on January 16, 2016 9:48AM
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xandryah wrote: »
    For those having trouble uploading their pics, I find the easiest method is imgur

1. Visit http://imgur.com
    2. Click Upload Images
    3. Click Browse your computer and select the picture
    4. Click Start Upload
    5. Once it has done, you can just copy the BBCode from the right hand side that it gives you. It looks something like this:

Is7wa1f.jpg

To put your picture inside a spoiler, just paste that BBCode inside spoiler tags, like so
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/kfB9Lii.jpg[/img]

You should now have something that looks like this!
    kfB9Lii.jpg

Thank you very much, Alucardo!

But honestly, this is also something QQ about or am I wrong again?

So much trouble and steps to post a picture... there is JPG, PDF.. aren't these the most used formats for sharing files? I miss the times when i could just drag and paste stuff...

Come on, ZOS, start the new year by fixing this! lol

This isn't something they'll "fix" because it's not broken. Not all forums allocate space for photos to be uploaded. It's pretty common for boards to only allow linked pics. That's why a lot of pic storage services (like photo bucket) generate a link to use that already has the IMG wrapper.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    12033084_10156153362170122_1787339122630748637_n.jpg?oh=6c249276e3857230624b98754d29760e&oe=56FE4302
    Options
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    Oh wow look at all the likes the Cleavage pic got. big shocker

gratz @deadlock007

I made a very vague compliment about that pic and it got deleted. A forum mod who's part of the IBTC? Probably.

Or maybe that the comment was objectifying and creepy? Further, weren't you the one that said:
    Yeah theres actually some precious looking women on this thread. Much better than I thought would be the case. Its important that nobody gets too thirsty on this thread though. Dont defecate where you eat.

Not trying to start sh*t here, but c'mon man.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    xerasia wrote: »
    Makkir wrote: »
    Oh wow look at all the likes the Cleavage pic got. big shocker

gratz @deadlock007

I made a very vague compliment about that pic and it got deleted. A forum mod who's part of the IBTC? Probably.

Or maybe that the comment was objectifying and creepy? Further, weren't you the one that said:
    Yeah theres actually some precious looking women on this thread. Much better than I thought would be the case. Its important that nobody gets too thirsty on this thread though. Dont defecate where you eat.

Not trying to start sh*t here, but c'mon man.

I said three words! It was the mod who assumed the word "those" referred to breasts when I could have meant her eyes. Its not like i asked her to be my girlfriend or even play ESO with me. Im the least thirsty person here, my friend. Ever since the love of my life left me, I've been content with the bachelor life. You are mistaken.
    Options
  • SnuggleMePlease
    SnuggleMePlease
    ✭✭✭
    I usually don't share my images online because I am nervous that someone is going to fall in love, stalk me aggressively, and then eventually kidnap me. However, I love this community so much that I'll make an exception. So, here goes...
    tumblr_ldxfbhzy371qeacv5o1_500.jpg
    Hah! Joking! :D

If you're so inclined, here are some of my social medias. Feel free to follow me on Instragram, tweet me on Twitter, and follow me on Tumblr. Ah, shameless self-promotion...
    Edited by SnuggleMePlease on January 16, 2016 3:28PM
    "Heavy-bearded Y'ffre, speak through me. Tell us of the time before time. Let the story grow in me. Let my heart echo to the pounding of your feet along the story-lines, the bones of the world. I will walk Your steps, and know Your story."

SnuggleMePlease - NA - AD
    Green Prophet of Bosmeri Pride
    Esmira Oakenwreath
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually don't share my images online because I am nervous that someone is going to fall in love, stalk me aggressively, and then eventually kidnap me. However, I love this community so much that I'll make an exception. So, here goes...

If you're so inclined, here are some of my social medias. Feel free to follow me on Instragram, tweet me on Twitter, and follow me on Tumblr. Ah, shameless self-promotion...

You dont have to fear kidnapping when you carry a concealed handgun. I recommend you get your CCL sooner rather than later.
    Options
  • SnuggleMePlease
    SnuggleMePlease
    ✭✭✭

You dont have to fear kidnapping when you carry a concealed handgun. I recommend you get your CCL sooner rather than later.

Wrong person to say something like that to. I am adamantly anti-gun, but that is a discussion for another thread. Obviously, I was joking.
    "Heavy-bearded Y'ffre, speak through me. Tell us of the time before time. Let the story grow in me. Let my heart echo to the pounding of your feet along the story-lines, the bones of the world. I will walk Your steps, and know Your story."

SnuggleMePlease - NA - AD
    Green Prophet of Bosmeri Pride
    Esmira Oakenwreath
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dear lord what's going on around here?? Pretty sure this isn't what these forums are for.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭

Wrong person to say something like that to. I am adamantly anti-gun, but that is a discussion for another thread. Obviously, I was joking.

You're free to not exercise your freedoms. I am free to exercise mine. I wish you safety and peace. God bless.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please excuse the beard (haven't shaved for 3 weeks). Makes me look even uglier than I usually am :/
    IMG_20160116_164514_zpshjunz3fl.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • CoCoMania000
    CoCoMania000
    ✭✭
    I love this thread <3 Always nice to see faces from familiar names.

Thats me >:)
    tFJZwxA.jpg
    EU - PC (EP)
    Cocomania
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Please excuse the beard (haven't shaved for 3 weeks). Makes me look even uglier than I usually am :/
    IMG_20160116_164514_zpshjunz3fl.jpg

Ugly?? Don't be silly.

We have a good looking playerbase around here, man!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since everyone else is showing their faces, here's mine :#
    lEpYGU3.jpg

And might I add everyone here together makes a pretty nice-looking community ;p
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This truly is ESO. Everyone's Sexy Online.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed...
    poo%20smile.jpg

Edited by tinythinker on April 16, 2016 12:42PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    502988_1265653420.jpg

Nice. He seeing anyone?
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    502988_1265653420.jpg

Nice. He seeing anyone?

Sooooo thirsty :p
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    502988_1265653420.jpg

Nice. He seeing anyone?

Hey, I'm not picky
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    502988_1265653420.jpg

Nice. He seeing anyone?

Hey, I'm not picky

That`s what she said mate eh wait what lol
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    502988_1265653420.jpg

Nice. He seeing anyone?

Hey, I'm not picky

Ouch man, ouch D:
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    502988_1265653420.jpg

Nice. He seeing anyone?

Hey, I'm not picky

Ouch man, ouch D:

LOL oh come on mate, if I did not say the line, someone else would have more than likely done, it begged for it.

Plus you know im kidding, so cheer up or face me in a duel:D
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Indeed...
    502988_1265653420.jpg

heehee
    Mm4gZSH.jpg?1
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2K3kew6.jpg

Here's a better look at my ugly mug since the first one wasn't all that great :smile:
    Edited by JD2013 on January 16, 2016 6:15PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options
  • Raghul
    Raghul
    ✭✭✭
    Me irl :)
    oyRwnGl.jpg?1
    Aeg4n

The Flawless Conqueror
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    2K3kew6.jpg

Here's a better look at my ugly mug since the first one wasn't all that great :smile:

I fail to see the ugly mug, and these shots are great. It's like they were ripped from a movie or something.
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    2K3kew6.jpg

I fail to see the ugly mug, and these shots are great. It's like they were ripped from a movie or something.

I assumed he was posting movie screenshots, and I wondered why he was beating the joke to death. Was I mistaken?
    Options