Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you guys think of an Elder Scrolls TV or movie series?

• redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    animated show ala vinland saga or clone wars could be cool...problem with eso is that it lacks a gripping character for a show

Assuming it could be done well I would definitely watch a show about Razum-dar's adventures. Hijinks with the Queen's Eyes... yeah that could be good.
    Options
  • Czinczar
    Czinczar
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't read the thread, but i am sure it has been mentioned: if it's as bad as the witcher, NO THANKS
    Options
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Czinczar wrote: »
    I haven't read the thread, but i am sure it has been mentioned: if it's as bad as the witcher, NO THANKS

Just binge watched the series & I beg to differ - thought it was excellent!

Was not expecting to like it / much from it, as I love the games, but was pleasantly surprised & throughly happy with it.

Thought Henry Cavill was fabulous as Geralt. Stories good to as give decent explanation & background - especially if played the games.
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    a film with the Oblivion crisis storyline would be fantastic. I think most people would find the imperial romanish medieval style aesthetic appealing
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Czinczar wrote: »

Just binge watched the series & I beg to differ - thought it was excellent!

Was not expecting to like it / much from it, as I love the games, but was pleasantly surprised & throughly happy with it.

Thought Henry Cavill was fabulous as Geralt. Stories good to as give decent explanation & background - especially if played the games.

Agreed, we have had Geralt in the bath, now we need Razum-dar in the bath 😊
    Options
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    i would love a tes series.

as long as it was set in old lore and didnt add anything.
    adding a tv series or movie in major tes events that arnt featured ingame would be awesome. and probably attract more people to the fanbase.
    Options