The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why do people complain about lag?

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Train emp group defending emp on most active campaign, expect anything different?
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Train emp group defending emp on most active campaign, expect anything different?
    Because neither Honour nor Decimation Elite ever had 60 zergs when AD didnt have Emp. The fight was also at Glademist, so it didn't even have to do anything with the AD emp. Come up with something better please.

It funny tho that you "blame" us for running a train group (with 12 ppl OMG) when that is how all organised groups play since 15 months. Even your guild has always been running "trains" so i don't really get your point. Coordinating movement and damage output are obviously way more effective than spreading out and rezzing everyone who died unless you outnumber your enemy anyway.

Are you sad that you can't run in trains anymore since all good players from eXile joined Hexys' guild? :)
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People complain simply because ZoS should have had everything set up to deal with large battles like that.

Now mind you I'm part of a guild that doesn't care about campaign wins, overall map play, scroll bonuses or emp.

That being said, we unfortunately all are forced to surround the chum buckets (keeps, scrolls and resources) to encourage the enemy to come to fight.

There is a relatively low amount of "objectives" vs used area of cyrodiil, and all players, solo artists, small man, guilds, use these as they are the only sure way to find action. Zergs simply happen because people see swords and run to it to scratch their pvp itch. Regardless of gameplay style, you have to go to the watering hole for a drink. This also extends to the routes to and from all chum buckets.

Sure you could take your group to another keep/area.... But once swords get larger and larger, the cycle then repeats itself.

People complain about lag, at it's simplest level of disrupting their play time, and as there are only a finite amount of places to pvp in a pvp zone, and most of everyone in a pvp zone heads to these same areas.

So in short, the combination of only certain areas to actually find pvp, regardless of group size, and regardless of whether your are thinking tactically, or just there for the fights, ZoS promised us the ability to have lag free massive scale battles. You can only try to get away from the Zerg so much before your feeding ground is the new hot spot, and then there is the lag again.

I'd love to fight in Bruma or Cheydenhall, but the only thing I'll find there are npcs.

I don't know we all fight for campaign scores and greater map tactics cause none of the rewards are worth it and ap doesn't pay the bills, but alas that is all we have to fight for.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TL:DR

ZoS promised us lag free football, and we are gonna keep shooting ourselves in the foot because there isn't anything else
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Because neither Honour nor Decimation Elite ever had 60 zergs when AD didnt have Emp. The fight was also at Glademist, so it didn't even have to do anything with the AD emp. Come up with something better please.

It funny tho that you "blame" us for running a train group (with 12 ppl OMG) when that is how all organised groups play since 15 months. Even your guild has always been running "trains" so i don't really get your point. Coordinating movement and damage output are obviously way more effective than spreading out and rezzing everyone who died unless you outnumber your enemy anyway.

Are you sad that you can't run in trains anymore since all good players from eXile joined Hexys' guild? :)

To dethrone emp you have to zerg it, its daily routine there is zergs online. Your crying now because you lost emp after setting alarms for 8am and running a train to take emp when little to no people online. Especially after you guys came online and said i morning capped which was bogus.

You come on forums and ingame and cry like hell to get it your way and to act like your a small scale only guild, your running a train and its the large battles your looking for or you wouldnt run one or take emp.

Ive never denied i lead a 12 man train, i have for a long time and still do. What you guys did this morning after all your crying and whining about others is saddest thing ive seen.

Accept what you are and what you do and stop the crying and trying to cloud what you are from peoples visions.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    How do people actually have the balls to come on here and complain about lag, when they play like this :

t020lXz.jpg

There's a good 70 people at least on this screenshot, and another full raid on the tower's middle floor. I almost never come to Azura, and that's because everytime I do, it's like this. 1000+ ping and 12 fps.

Everyone knows it's ZOS's responsibility, we know that it's their job to fix it, but why, WHY do people keep shooting themselves in the foot by playing like this?? You KNOW playing like this ruins both client performance and server performance and it's a pain for everyone. I even heard that the Azura zergs made the whole EU server crash last weekend..

Seeing that Zos puts in small tweaks every 2 months that decrease ping by 1 ms, it's about time people realised that some playstyles are just not fit for the current game structure, and they are not going to work for a heck of a long time.

I don't care if the game was advertised for massive battles (just look at the freaking original ad, you'll see the keep they siege isn't even in Cyrodiil) the massive battles AREN'T SUPPORTED . period.

I don't care if you have such a huge social need that you HAVE to have 30 people in your raid and teamspeak to enjoy yourself, if you see zergs like this, be the smarter responsible person and go start a fight somewhere else, heck even change campaigns

PS : it's a bunch of DCs on the screenshot, but this goes for EP and AD as well of course, brainless zergers in all factions (don't anyone even dare to try and argue that it's not a zerg here)

/end of frustrated rant

Have you watched any beta pvp game play? Go watch that and you tell me that players are the issue. Their servers are garbage
    Edited by Infinite12 on December 31, 2015 5:06AM
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FMonk wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    How do people actually have the balls to come on here and complain about lag, when they play like this :

t020lXz.jpg

There's a good 70 people at least on this screenshot, and another full raid on the tower's middle floor. I almost never come to Azura, and that's because everytime I do, it's like this. 1000+ ping and 12 fps.

Everyone knows it's ZOS's responsibility, we know that it's their job to fix it, but why, WHY do people keep shooting themselves in the foot by playing like this?? You KNOW playing like this ruins both client performance and server performance and it's a pain for everyone. I even heard that the Azura zergs made the whole EU server crash last weekend..

Seeing that Zos puts in small tweaks every 2 months that decrease ping by 1 ms, it's about time people realised that some playstyles are just not fit for the current game structure, and they are not going to work for a heck of a long time.

I don't care if the game was advertised for massive battles (just look at the freaking original ad, you'll see the keep they siege isn't even in Cyrodiil) the massive battles AREN'T SUPPORTED . period.

I don't care if you have such a huge social need that you HAVE to have 30 people in your raid and teamspeak to enjoy yourself, if you see zergs like this, be the smarter responsible person and go start a fight somewhere else, heck even change campaigns

PS : it's a bunch of DCs on the screenshot, but this goes for EP and AD as well of course, brainless zergers in all factions (don't anyone even dare to try and argue that it's not a zerg here)

/end of frustrated rant

4ece3c35602e92d675611988d34b6cf387ca16b28de207f5c46be304bc583195.jpg

I have been saying this for years. Yet people part of large ball groups will defend themselves saying that when they play on different campaigns it's not laggy or that we should blame Zenimax for not fixing their game.

People participating in such poor gameplay are simply foolish, selfish or too lazy to make the efforts to change campaign if the one they're actually playing on is already saturated with sufficient amount of large groups running.

I have ran myself with large groups in the past months a few times and EVERY SINGLE TIME I did, my ping was constantly between 200 and 800ms everywhere we went. 24players is way too much for what the server can handle when all 3 factions are max pop. And since people won't change their behaviours for the best of all, I think it is time to reduce the max group size, max pop and remove aoe caps for once and for all.

What you say on the forums is irrelevant if you don't follow it in game. It doesn't matter what size the group you're actually in is if you're surrounded by 40 others everywhere you go. Stop being a hypocrite and practice what you're preaching.

Yeah Keep calling me an hypocrite when you haven't even talked to me once or know what kind of person I am. Keep assuming without knowing facts and give your opinions thinking people care about it. Every beginning of primetime, we're usually stuck on Arrius because EP barely understand yet the concept of flagging keeps deeper in enemy territory to spread them out so I usually start with Drake/Dragon, then I go Sej/Bleakers and I rally up with the rest of EP at Brk/Chal.

Call me whatever you like, the only time I zerg surf is when I don't have enough people to capture objectives (less than 5players). Otherwise, you will NEVER see me following the zerg around. Don't wonder why I have only 500k AP as a grand warlord. It's because I siege keeps alot with my groups and I'm rarely to not say ever following the masses when I'm part of a medium group.

The real persons to blame are the ones spamming aoes in 24+ ballgroups .
    Edited by frozywozy on December 31, 2015 5:15AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People complain simply because ZoS should have had everything set up to deal with large battles like that.

They do have everything set up for that ... in the non-vet campaign. That's the problem though; not enough testing of max level PvP during beta. The one max level PvP weekend I can remember everybody had template characters and none of the armor sets that are available now.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a true zergling myself I have to say I find this forum post very offensive, Etaniel. It requires MAXIMUM skill and effort to be part of trains this size and my raid leader even told me that he thinks I have became a better player from running with this size of group. He even offered to replace my number 3 on my keyboard because it fell off last week as that's where my steel tornado is slotted, what more could you ask for?
    Edited by LegendaryChef on December 31, 2015 5:32AM
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To dethrone emp you have to zerg it, its daily routine there is zergs online. Your crying now because you lost emp after setting alarms for 8am and running a train to take emp when little to no people online. Especially after you guys came online and said i morning capped which was bogus.

You come on forums and ingame and cry like hell to get it your way and to act like your a small scale only guild, your running a train and its the large battles your looking for or you wouldnt run one or take emp.

Ive never denied i lead a 12 man train, i have for a long time and still do. What you guys did this morning after all your crying and whining about others is saddest thing ive seen.

Accept what you are and what you do and stop the crying and trying to cloud what you are from peoples visions.

Youre just inventing yourself stories man, I didnt see anyone complaining about us loosing emp this night, just people complaining about guilds running several full raids together, thus lagging the server out and making the game unplayable for everybody. And I'm not talking about dethrone (When I logged off we still had 4 emp keeps) where I can understand why several raids are on the same place. Saying those guilds stack so many ppl only to dethrone is just a lie, this happened when we had 4 emp keeps and werent being pushed, blues and reds wee clashing into eachother btw glade and aleswell.
    Edited by Erondil on December 31, 2015 7:57AM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to AZ with a medium sized group (14) and we were literally run over by the blue blob. We all froze and there was no defense. But yet the blobulous continued on with seemingly no problems.
    Meh...**** it..
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now mind you I'm part of a guild that doesn't care about campaign wins, overall map play, scroll bonuses or emp.

That being said, we unfortunately all are forced to surround the chum buckets (keeps, scrolls and resources) to encourage the enemy to come to fight.

There is a relatively low amount of "objectives" vs used area of cyrodiil, and all players, solo artists, small man, guilds, use these as they are the only sure way to find action. Zergs simply happen because people see swords and run to it to scratch their pvp itch. Regardless of gameplay style, you have to go to the watering hole for a drink. This also extends to the routes to and from all chum buckets.

Sure you could take your group to another keep/area.... But once swords get larger and larger, the cycle then repeats itself.

People complain about lag, at it's simplest level of disrupting their play time, and as there are only a finite amount of places to pvp in a pvp zone, and most of everyone in a pvp zone heads to these same areas.

So in short, the combination of only certain areas to actually find pvp, regardless of group size, and regardless of whether your are thinking tactically, or just there for the fights, ZoS promised us the ability to have lag free massive scale battles. You can only try to get away from the Zerg so much before your feeding ground is the new hot spot, and then there is the lag again.

I'd love to fight in Bruma or Cheydenhall, but the only thing I'll find there are npcs.

I don't know we all fight for campaign scores and greater map tactics cause none of the rewards are worth it and ap doesn't pay the bills, but alas that is all we have to fight for.

This person gets it.
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

Youre just inventing yourself stories man, I didnt see anyone complaining about us loosing emp this night, just people complaining about guilds running several full raids together, thus lagging the server out and making the game unplayable for everybody. And I'm not talking about dethrone (When I logged off we still had 4 emp keeps) where I can understand why several raids are on the same place. Saying those guilds stack so many ppl only to dethrone is just a lie, this happened when we had 4 emp keeps and werent being pushed, blues and reds wee clashing into eachother btw glade and aleswell.

Dont bother with Abraxus.. its like talking to a door. He is only here to diss us as usual #SadFaceQ_QING as always
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While swarmers complain whos swarm more swarmy i enjoy my 8fps low quality game
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QK1eB-ci40
    However yesterday i had 45 fps for 2 minutes and i think i will never recover after this experience.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and im sitting here, running solo and watch the world burn :/
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on my phone atm but can someone post a picture of something relating to eating popcorn on my behalf plz thx I owe u one
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on my phone atm but can someone post a picture of something relating to eating popcorn on my behalf plz thx I owe u one

Just for you:
    LBt6j.gif
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To dethrone emp you have to zerg it, its daily routine there is zergs online.

Actually i have to agree, and thats because emperor buff and scrolls buff are just OP right now without a god damn *** softcap. the whole Problem startet with the removal of the softcaps.

#bringbacksoftcaps
    Edited by BuggeX on December 31, 2015 9:27AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the PvE'rs that need the PvP skills is what is forming the zergs. Removal of AoE caps will fix that.

Hilarious thing is, most of them are a higher rank than me now but they still come for the AP cos it's so easy to get in a 40 man group. Suppose they gotta get that Akaviri motif and save up enough for the vendor when it comes.

Despite doing mostly PvP, after 2 years I'm still not Alliance level 10. I'm really proud to say I have never balled/zerged/mindlessly healed or AoE'd to farm AP.
    PC EU
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Infinite12 wrote: »

t020lXz.jpg

/end of frustrated rant

Have you watched any beta pvp game play? Go watch that and you tell me that players are the issue. Their servers are garbage
    I have played since beta, the servers are garbage, and the player base is even more garbage.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't want this to become " X guild zergs more " vs "But no it's actually Y guild that zergs more". It's a global problem from every side. And the first step is to stop pointing fingers, and start being a bit more responsible, regardless of what others might do.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't want this to become " X guild zergs more " vs "But no it's actually Y guild that zergs more". It's a global problem from every side. And the first step is to stop pointing fingers, and start being a bit more responsible, regardless of what others might do.

Third step for people is to realize that small-scale group according game is 4 people. Everything bigger game counts as Raid.
    Fourth step is to realize that "small" 12 men train stucked on 2m² spamming purge and only aoe is killing server same as unorganized 40 men zerg splitted on half the map.
    But you know, people prefer to live in their own dreams.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Cinbri wrote: »

Third step for people is to realize that small-scale group according game is 4 people. Everything bigger game counts as Raid.
    Fourth step is to realize that "small" 12 men train stucked on 2m² spamming purge and only aoe is killing server same as unorganized 40 men zerg splitted on half the map.

Small Scale = 2-6 ppl
    Med Scale = 7-11
    zerglings = 12+

Maybe? You already can cause *** of lag with 10 ppl ofc, just need to spam the *** out of aoe abilities.

Ppl that run around with 12+ ppl and think they are smallscaling are idiots <3
    Edited by Alcast on December 31, 2015 11:37AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the third step is pretty much done already, I havent sen someone calling 12 ppl group smallscale for ages. About the fourth, while obviously 12 stacked ppl cause lag, they usually cause less than 40 spread ppl fighting 40 others. Just need to compare big pug battles with organised gvgs to see it.
    Edited by Erondil on December 31, 2015 11:48AM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think the third step is pretty much done already, I havent sen someone calling 12 ppl group smallscale for ages. About the fourth, while obviously 12 stacked ppl cause lag, they usually cause less than 40 spread ppl fighting 40 others. Just need to compare big pug battles with organised gvgs to see it.

It's not about who causes more, it's about, we ALL cause it
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not about who causes more, it's about, we ALL cause it
    But... but...i running solo or 2-3 people to not cause a single lag. You so ruthless @Etaniel :(
    Edited by Cinbri on December 31, 2015 12:25PM
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LV32Vv8.png

I really wonder why some of you people still play this game ahahaha
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm only playing till CU pops. Cuz I don't see the devs fixing this pile of s*** game or listening to anyone that has common knowledge on how to fix this game. As of right now wheeler and wrobel are the worst devs I've ever seen in 15 yrs of mmo's.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by frozywozy on December 31, 2015 11:38PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

Small Scale = 2-6 ppl
    Med Scale = 7-11
    zerglings = 12+

Maybe? You already can cause *** of lag with 10 ppl ofc, just need to spam the *** out of aoe abilities.

Ppl that run around with 12+ ppl and think they are smallscaling are idiots <3

There's no magical number. I can roll up on someone with 6 people and get a whisper about zerging. Used to be you could play with 16 and it was acceptable, now it's like I'm insulting someone's religion when I go over 8. Not my fault the game moved in a group oriented direction and you're still trying to solo. I don't agree with the game mechanics favoring larger numbers either, but there's no use complaining about it in the way that we are. I run around with around 12 more often than not lately, and no we're not causing a "*** of lag". We'll be fighting on our own at a resource or defending something, maybe the open field... look at the map when I see lag and see huge swords by a keep and then in my cross-faction pvp guild I start seeing, "wow what is that the entire DC/EP/AD faction here?". You're a good player, but you really have nothing backing up what you said.
    Edited by Manoekin on December 31, 2015 8:47PM