The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why do people complain about lag?

• Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or you could move your asses to other campaings as well... and not stacking on Azura and then QQ about lag.
    FPS drops anyways when big numbers collide into eachother but at least it is not lagging, but instead of spreading on campaings everyone go to azura and they cry everyday...
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Train emp group defending emp on most active campaign, expect anything different?
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Train emp group defending emp on most active campaign, expect anything different?
    Because neither Honour nor Decimation Elite ever had 60 zergs when AD didnt have Emp. The fight was also at Glademist, so it didn't even have to do anything with the AD emp. Come up with something better please.

It funny tho that you "blame" us for running a train group (with 12 ppl OMG) when that is how all organised groups play since 15 months. Even your guild has always been running "trains" so i don't really get your point. Coordinating movement and damage output are obviously way more effective than spreading out and rezzing everyone who died unless you outnumber your enemy anyway.

Are you sad that you can't run in trains anymore since all good players from eXile joined Hexys' guild? :)

I don't want this to become " X guild zergs more " vs "But no it's actually Y guild that zergs more". It's a global problem from every side. And the first step is to stop pointing fingers, and start being a bit more responsible, regardless of what others might do.

Third step for people is to realize that small-scale group according game is 4 people. Everything bigger game counts as Raid.
    Fourth step is to realize that "small" 12 men train stucked on 2m² spamming purge and only aoe is killing server same as unorganized 40 men zerg splitted on half the map.
    But you know, people prefer to live in their own dreams.

Small Scale = 2-6 ppl
    Med Scale = 7-11
    zerglings = 12+

Maybe? You already can cause *** of lag with 10 ppl ofc, just need to spam the *** out of aoe abilities.

Ppl that run around with 12+ ppl and think they are smallscaling are idiots <3

There's no magical number. I can roll up on someone with 6 people and get a whisper about zerging. Used to be you could play with 16 and it was acceptable, now it's like I'm insulting someone's religion when I go over 8. Not my fault the game moved in a group oriented direction and you're still trying to solo. I don't agree with the game mechanics favoring larger numbers either, but there's no use complaining about it in the way that we are. I run around with around 12 more often than not lately, and no we're not causing a "*** of lag". We'll be fighting on our own at a resource or defending something, maybe the open field... look at the map when I see lag and see huge swords by a keep and then in my cross-faction pvp guild I start seeing, "wow what is that the entire DC/EP/AD faction here?". You're a good player, but you really have nothing backing up what you said.

In the end its everyones own opinion. I mean zergs happen all the time because the game favors it so much, I dont care because I just log off or go PvE after 5pm. Sometimes tho, I log in at like 2pm and I already see trains running around and I be like W-T-F. And those are usually the lets say "more experienced" guilds and not *** random idiot zergs. And I really do not understand it, running around farming random noobs feeling cool like a gangsta and causing laggerino, but w/e :)

In the end its really on ZOS end that they fed up the game so hard. And while they know what causes the lag it takes them way too long to get fixed/changes in.
    Edited by Alcast on January 1, 2016 9:50AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Because neither Honour nor Decimation Elite ever had 60 zergs when AD didnt have Emp. The fight was also at Glademist, so it didn't even have to do anything with the AD emp. Come up with something better please.

It funny tho that you "blame" us for running a train group (with 12 ppl OMG) when that is how all organised groups play since 15 months. Even your guild has always been running "trains" so i don't really get your point. Coordinating movement and damage output are obviously way more effective than spreading out and rezzing everyone who died unless you outnumber your enemy anyway.

Are you sad that you can't run in trains anymore since all good players from eXile joined Hexys' guild? :)

I don't want this to become " X guild zergs more " vs "But no it's actually Y guild that zergs more". It's a global problem from every side. And the first step is to stop pointing fingers, and start being a bit more responsible, regardless of what others might do.

Third step for people is to realize that small-scale group according game is 4 people. Everything bigger game counts as Raid.
    Fourth step is to realize that "small" 12 men train stucked on 2m² spamming purge and only aoe is killing server same as unorganized 40 men zerg splitted on half the map.
    But you know, people prefer to live in their own dreams.

Small Scale = 2-6 ppl
    Med Scale = 7-11
    zerglings = 12+

Maybe? You already can cause *** of lag with 10 ppl ofc, just need to spam the *** out of aoe abilities.

Ppl that run around with 12+ ppl and think they are smallscaling are idiots <3

There's no magical number. I can roll up on someone with 6 people and get a whisper about zerging. Used to be you could play with 16 and it was acceptable, now it's like I'm insulting someone's religion when I go over 8. Not my fault the game moved in a group oriented direction and you're still trying to solo. I don't agree with the game mechanics favoring larger numbers either, but there's no use complaining about it in the way that we are. I run around with around 12 more often than not lately, and no we're not causing a "*** of lag". We'll be fighting on our own at a resource or defending something, maybe the open field... look at the map when I see lag and see huge swords by a keep and then in my cross-faction pvp guild I start seeing, "wow what is that the entire DC/EP/AD faction here?". You're a good player, but you really have nothing backing up what you said.

In the end its really on ZOS end that they fed up the game so hard. And while they know what causes the lag it takes them way too long to get fixed/changes in.

Agreed.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or you could move your asses to other campaings as well... and not stacking on Azura and then QQ about lag.
    FPS drops anyways when big numbers collide into eachother but at least it is not lagging, but instead of spreading on campaings everyone go to azura and they cry everyday...

Other empty campaigns? Or worse, campaigns that are absolutely dominated by another alliance? Where you're outnumbered 10-1 every time you get into a fight? Yeah.....lots of fun to be had there.....
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do keep in mind a lot of those who complain about lag are those who complain about zergs in the same post.

Also, people who complain about zergs often seem to call any group bigger than theirs a zerg.

So we have to be a little careful what we call zergs and what we ask for because we *had* large scale pvp without much lag and now we don't....I blame aoe cap and lighting update. Well and proper actual zergs of course.
    Edited by Islyn on January 1, 2016 4:14PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Infinite12 wrote: »

Other empty campaigns? Or worse, campaigns that are absolutely dominated by another alliance? Where you're outnumbered 10-1 every time you get into a fight? Yeah.....lots of fun to be had there.....

On eu both spellbreaker and trueflame has nice action during primetime, and even tough there is big groups/guilds which Clash onto eachother it's alot less laggy than Azura during primetime.

Azura is basiclly unplayable except early in the morning or late at night. But people like to farm so they stay in the lagg then QQ.

EU | PC
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some people don't want a challenge by spreading out and taking other things. They will follow a group and just make defending worthless. I remember just the other day in azuras I was running with my guild and we killed at least 40 DC players, only to get run over by another 30. It was crazy and SHOCKING result was they took the keep.
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped the grouping once I left EP and switched AD last winter and must say that at any Keep defense or any Keep seige is basically where the lag always comes into play.
    Lag is the 6th man basically for every side at one time or another.In fact Lag has More Killing Blows then any other player in ESO history
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the lag that causes me most headache. Sure the players are partly blamed for but isn´t this a MMO? The game was planned to be played this way. It doesn´t deliver in term of performance.
    Edited by Minnesinger on January 2, 2016 3:39PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is the lag that causes me most headache. Sure the players are partly blamed for but isn´t this a MMO? The game was planned to be played this way. It doesn´t deliver in term of performance.

This is what's wrong. Start accepting that players are 100% responsible for the crappy performance we have. Don't expect a magic ZOS fix, because that will be years from now ok? Zos doesn't deliver the performance, Players don't deliver in terms of brains... Guess which one we have control over
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see no Zerg here.

That is call a defensive line. Its a tactic that has been used since the beginning of organized war.

Weird that you think you are going to change human nature by ranting and giving a defensive force a stupid name like...zerg...
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I see no Zerg here.

That is call a defensive line. Its a tactic that has been used since the beginning of organized war.

Weird that you think you are going to change human nature by ranting and giving a defensive force a stupid name like...zerg...

I really hope you are being overly sarcastic here.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see no Zerg here.

How do you explain 10 fps and 9999 ping with human nature?
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see no Zerg here.

I see a bunch of *** players that stack up in a groups of 60+ and lag the server because thats the only way for them to kill something. How is that not a zerg?
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yanno honestly I really don't think people who run in big balls like that give two hoots about lag and I'll tell you why. Those ball groups have players do one thing and one thing only, ie spam BoL, spam Ambush, load up detonation and just rush.
    You don't need such silly things like weapon swap, CC breaking and timed burst when your job is to just press one button.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is what's wrong. Start accepting that players are 100% responsible for the crappy performance we have. Don't expect a magic ZOS fix, because that will be years from now ok? Zos doesn't deliver the performance, Players don't deliver in terms of brains... Guess which one we have control over

I can accept that some of the issues are directly related to the players. I see that somewhat realistic that over a long period of time players don´t ball in zergs. But some times ZENI must accept that their game doesn´t work well with the way this game was designed to be played. I don´t run in zergs but hell I have had my share of unfunctional skills, stupid doors not working, can´t mount for ages, insta deaths because of delays, all that crap that has been tormenting all the players. There are many "fixes" ZENI has done but see them working? I must advertise CU a little bit. They don´t encourage players to zergs but they make players think with their brains is it wise to invade a new area or face the reality someone captures their area. This is just one example. If ESO was redesigned we would see them doing things in totally different way. At some point they lost the clue of pvp and try to bring some life to it. The day we will see lagless Cyro there will be fights we all want.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FMonk wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    How do people actually have the balls to come on here and complain about lag, when they play like this :

t020lXz.jpg

There's a good 70 people at least on this screenshot, and another full raid on the tower's middle floor. I almost never come to Azura, and that's because everytime I do, it's like this. 1000+ ping and 12 fps.

Everyone knows it's ZOS's responsibility, we know that it's their job to fix it, but why, WHY do people keep shooting themselves in the foot by playing like this?? You KNOW playing like this ruins both client performance and server performance and it's a pain for everyone. I even heard that the Azura zergs made the whole EU server crash last weekend..

Seeing that Zos puts in small tweaks every 2 months that decrease ping by 1 ms, it's about time people realised that some playstyles are just not fit for the current game structure, and they are not going to work for a heck of a long time.

I don't care if the game was advertised for massive battles (just look at the freaking original ad, you'll see the keep they siege isn't even in Cyrodiil) the massive battles AREN'T SUPPORTED . period.

I don't care if you have such a huge social need that you HAVE to have 30 people in your raid and teamspeak to enjoy yourself, if you see zergs like this, be the smarter responsible person and go start a fight somewhere else, heck even change campaigns

PS : it's a bunch of DCs on the screenshot, but this goes for EP and AD as well of course, brainless zergers in all factions (don't anyone even dare to try and argue that it's not a zerg here)

/end of frustrated rant

4ece3c35602e92d675611988d34b6cf387ca16b28de207f5c46be304bc583195.jpg

I have been saying this for years. Yet people part of large ball groups will defend themselves saying that when they play on different campaigns it's not laggy or that we should blame Zenimax for not fixing their game.

People participating in such poor gameplay are simply foolish, selfish or too lazy to make the efforts to change campaign if the one they're actually playing on is already saturated with sufficient amount of large groups running.

I have ran myself with large groups in the past months a few times and EVERY SINGLE TIME I did, my ping was constantly between 200 and 800ms everywhere we went. 24players is way too much for what the server can handle when all 3 factions are max pop. And since people won't change their behaviours for the best of all, I think it is time to reduce the max group size, max pop and remove aoe caps for once and for all.

What you say on the forums is irrelevant if you don't follow it in game. It doesn't matter what size the group you're actually in is if you're surrounded by 40 others everywhere you go. Stop being a hypocrite and practice what you're preaching.

LOL. This.

The truth is if its the attackers. if there is a keep that gets flagged and someone calls out in zone there is a full raid there then everyone and their mother will go. especially if its a emp keep.

if its like 4 dudes the most likely just Pugs will respond.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had a campaign revelation the other day... I started leveling a magicka NB as it was the only class I was missing at V16.

I got to level 20 & thought, 'why not try Blackwater Blade & see what its like?'

WOW!

Fights with 100+ people on screen & no appreciable lag! All skills firing.... all ulti's working, character responding to my mouse twitches!

Needless to say I am no longer in any rush to get that NB to V16... in fact she's going to live in that campaign now... it's how PvP was back in the early Wabbajack days. :):):)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    I had a campaign revelation the other day... I started leveling a magicka NB as it was the only class I was missing at V16.

I got to level 20 & thought, 'why not try Blackwater Blade & see what its like?'

WOW!

Fights with 100+ people on screen & no appreciable lag! All skills firing.... all ulti's working, character responding to my mouse twitches!

Needless to say I am no longer in any rush to get that NB to V16... in fact she's going to live in that campaign now... it's how PvP was back in the early Wabbajack days. :):):)

Soon in the crown store. Downlevel potion for your character. Drink the potion and be instant level 20.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    The lag in azura NA had make people come to pvp on the forums. If you dont like the lag , either move to other campaigns or log off and watch some tv or something.
    Edited by Xiphyla on January 4, 2016 9:16AM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reduce group size to 12 players, just a start but I think it would be a decent thing to move forward with...
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care if you have such a huge social need that you HAVE to have 30 people in your raid and teamspeak to enjoy yourself, if you see zergs like this, be the smarter responsible person and go start a fight somewhere else, heck even change campaigns

just my two cents:

consider this scenario: you have a group of 20 or so > get to chalman > insane amount of DC and EP > so laggy you cant stand it and dont want to contribute to the chaos > go to BRK > EP zerg wipes DC zerg at chal and comes down to BRK and wipes your group too > frustration > team up with that other DC zerg > destroy server.

you cant escape and expect to still pvp. what am i supposd to do? go to Blackboot and PvDoor? we all want AP. should the EP zerg split up "for the sake of the server" and lose emp?

thats why people blame ZOS for the performance. even if they restricted population caps, the problem is when people are packed into one area, and that will still happen even if there are less people on the server overall.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see no Zerg here.

Can I make RL lag by creating a "defensive line"?

el
    oh
    el
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is what game transformed for for me in new year:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gozxoo98uCc
    When pop have 3bars, it unplayable.Just Wtf ?
    Edited by Cinbri on January 5, 2016 6:37PM
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRXkASFc7NM

Excluding permabats,dk gods and 0 ulti cost,this was the most stable version of ESO so far,no lag even tho there are lot of players around fighting not just standing.

Later in May 2014 AoE caps(lot of players stopped playing) came out and 2 months later the lightning patch f****d up the stability of the game + due to 1 fps bug more players left ESO.

Too bad 95% of them left... :'(

Edited by VoiDGhOs7 on January 5, 2016 7:36PM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »

Excluding permabats,dk gods and 0 ulti cost,this was the most stable version of ESO so far,no lag even tho there are lot of players around fighting not just standing.

Later in May 2014 AoE caps(lot of players stopped playing) came out and 2 months later the lightning patch f****d up the stability of the game + due to 1 fps bug more players left ESO.

bipooooloooooo :)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FMonk wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    How do people actually have the balls to come on here and complain about lag, when they play like this :

t020lXz.jpg

There's a good 70 people at least on this screenshot, and another full raid on the tower's middle floor. I almost never come to Azura, and that's because everytime I do, it's like this. 1000+ ping and 12 fps.

Everyone knows it's ZOS's responsibility, we know that it's their job to fix it, but why, WHY do people keep shooting themselves in the foot by playing like this?? You KNOW playing like this ruins both client performance and server performance and it's a pain for everyone. I even heard that the Azura zergs made the whole EU server crash last weekend..

Seeing that Zos puts in small tweaks every 2 months that decrease ping by 1 ms, it's about time people realised that some playstyles are just not fit for the current game structure, and they are not going to work for a heck of a long time.

I don't care if the game was advertised for massive battles (just look at the freaking original ad, you'll see the keep they siege isn't even in Cyrodiil) the massive battles AREN'T SUPPORTED . period.

PS : it's a bunch of DCs on the screenshot, but this goes for EP and AD as well of course, brainless zergers in all factions (don't anyone even dare to try and argue that it's not a zerg here)

/end of frustrated rant

4ece3c35602e92d675611988d34b6cf387ca16b28de207f5c46be304bc583195.jpg

I have been saying this for years. Yet people part of large ball groups will defend themselves saying that when they play on different campaigns it's not laggy or that we should blame Zenimax for not fixing their game.

People participating in such poor gameplay are simply foolish, selfish or too lazy to make the efforts to change campaign if the one they're actually playing on is already saturated with sufficient amount of large groups running.

I have ran myself with large groups in the past months a few times and EVERY SINGLE TIME I did, my ping was constantly between 200 and 800ms everywhere we went. 24players is way too much for what the server can handle when all 3 factions are max pop. And since people won't change their behaviours for the best of all, I think it is time to reduce the max group size, max pop and remove aoe caps for once and for all.

What you say on the forums is irrelevant if you don't follow it in game. It doesn't matter what size the group you're actually in is if you're surrounded by 40 others everywhere you go. Stop being a hypocrite and practice what you're preaching.

Actually it matters quite a bit. 40 v 40s can happen with no lag but you can tell when a tightly packed ball group is around because anywhere they go the server is hammered due to so many players overlapping each other.

By necessity I often have to ride the edges of one zerg or another but I'm always solo or duo and my abilities are exclusively single target and provide nothing to increase the lag.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Tarnumx
    Tarnumx
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder eso still laggin' xD
    Banana Squad Inc

CYKA BLYAT GAMING

youtube.com/channel/UCK7WFB_iXIlWH5ekxnqhi9g
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarnumx wrote: »
    I wonder eso still laggin' xD

Not at all tarnum boi you can come back
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Tarnumx
    Tarnumx
    ✭✭✭
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »

Cherooke :D remember him, headache of 20 lvl nubz
    Banana Squad Inc

CYKA BLYAT GAMING

youtube.com/channel/UCK7WFB_iXIlWH5ekxnqhi9g