The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NA PC BWB

• allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    Drakilian wrote: »
    I was curious if anyone knows if there are any other organized guilds in BwB right now in this campaign. I was told of a yellow raid with some rage member in it but I couldn't remember what the name of the guild was.

I wouldn't call it a raid. The guild has about 58 members and the only two times even half of them have been on and in cyrodil were for two organized emp pushes, otherwise about 9 regulars who spend most of the time grinding, soloing or messing around in TS. Not just AD either, it's cross-faction, and about half of the members there are converts from an EP guild that collapsed.

Otherwise AD doesn't really have anything legitimately organized (AotD does not count). EP has the wonderful Aillen's Loveden, respected and feared across factions and both an AD and EP guild. They also have the noquars, whom I know nothing about other than that their members always have noquar in the name, making them very easily identifiable. House Sotha used to be the pug-whispering guild but it's been replaced.

Dc has Vox mortem for vet players come on down to BwB, not sure what else since I hate all the DC in BwB with a passion and refuse to make a character for them.

lol why the hatred towards DC? It doesn't even seem like gravediggers are active anymore in BwB. Never heard of Aillen's Loveden so can't really comment on the fear and respect thing. What does AotD stand for and why should they not count? by EP guild that collapsed do you mean the kinky kiwis?
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What does AotD stand for and why should they not count? by EP guild that collapsed do you mean the kinky kiwis?

I believe its Army of the Dominion or something like that. Kiwis was the old bwb dueling guild but it was cross-faction and intentionally stayed uninvolved with the state of the map at the time I believe Drak is referring to House Sotha as being the recent EP guild that disbanded for EP.

Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    @Drakilian

Just like to state that vox isn't entirely a vet guild. about half of the guild roster is people who just got the game. 0 champ points. 0 vet leveled toons.

• Warrhammer
    So fun to play on a NA server to get run over by the early morning (for N/A) Ozzies prime time kids. I mean what's the point? I guess EP needs more Ozzie players. Kinda frustrating
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭

lol why the hatred towards DC?

A guildie of mine mentionned something about DC (he'd been playing a DC toon there), and it was that there was a big ganker mentality going on there; which really clicked with me since it helped to clarify why I hate fighting and playing against DC so much: I swear to god, they all fight like ***.

Most of the lotus fan/ambush spammers i've fought are from DC (even on vet). The faction with the most gankers is DC (and gankers are so, so ***). The faction with the most farmers is DC (yes, that's a bad thing, because you end up with crazy *** like AD dominating half the map and DC still pushing east like a bull seeing red after Chal and Chal mine, because you gotta have that sweet sweet AP right? RvRvR is for suckers right?). They use the most trollish tactics (with people hanging out as bait waiting for others to attack with 20 people in stealth waiting to attack), they don't actually even siege anything (often just staying outside a keep waiting to kill people. I was on an EP nightblade between Nickel and Roe one night and DC just stayed outside roe for hours, not sieging a damn thing.)

I've met some good DC players and all but as far as my personal experience extends, the majority of them play in a demoralizing and extremely aggravating manner that makes me hate the faction and goes against my own style of play.
    It doesn't even seem like gravediggers are active anymore in BwB.

There are still a few names who haven't vetted out, see them every now and again (and try to kill them through the ball grou heals with extreme prejudice).
    Never heard of Aillen's Loveden so can't really comment on the fear and respect thing.

Well obviously don't know how they stand in DC, but the RAGEers in AD respect them at least. A few even used to be a part of it.
    What does AotD stand for and why should they not count?

Agents of the Dominion, and because they're terribad pug whisperers who can't hold onto or capture ***. Their greatest achievement was refusing to push an emp unless the emp payed them 450k gold (they instead went to dragonclaw, capped it and stayed there while the emp crowned anyway without their help).
    by EP guild that collapsed do you mean the kinky kiwis?

As defialed says, House Sotha.
    @Drakilian

Just like to state that vox isn't entirely a vet guild. about half of the guild roster is people who just got the game. 0 champ points. 0 vet leveled toons.

Biggest problem in BwB isn't champ points, it's gear (as i've mentionned in detail before), but that's not Vox' worst contribution to BwB. Worst damage they've done is introduce zergballing (and not just the usual faction zerg, but tight steelnado balls, choke-points, ulti-bombing and massacring helpless players) into BwB, likewise forcing AD (and eventually EP) to do the same.

I mean, holy *** man, have you even seen the videos you've posted? There's one name in there, Ziggy Bigs, the one thing I know about him is that he has steel tornado in all ten skill slots, and maybe even his ultimates, because I swear he's never used any other one in the entire time i've ever seen him fight other players. He is not alone in this.

Then there's all this emp crowning crap. I get that vet PvP is *** and it's impossible to get emp without some serious AP farming and ridiculous time and effort put into it, but that doesn't mean you have to screw up BwB. It's painfully obvious that most all of you just came down here to get emp for your friends, and it's been hard as hell on the campaign as a result.
    Edited by Drakilian on January 7, 2016 12:13AM
    Just call me Drak
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few people consistently pug-whisper on DC, but they don't operate in a guild. Raknosh in primetime while Red-Lee runs the Aussie overnight shift. I don't usually have the heart to do it anymore, because it's become more of a good ole boys cross-faction social club than a competitive PvP campaign. Grave Diggers hasn't had a full (20+) teamspeak group going in probably a few weeks, but we consistently have coordinated smaller groups. It's entirely for lack of trying. People want to organize. I don't have patience anymore. I had a ton of fun the campaign Fair Weather Friends joined us in BwB. <3

I haven't had the heart to roll up another Effie yet. But you should come to the dark side, Drakilian. I will teach you how to properly gank someone off their horse without getting rekt. :p
    Edited by josh.lackey_ESO on January 7, 2016 11:35PM
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    A few people consistently pug-whisper on DC, but they don't operate in a guild. Raknosh in primetime while Red-Lee runs the Aussie overnight shift. I don't usually have the heart to do it anymore, because it's become more of a good ole boys cross-faction social club than a competitive PvP campaign. Grave Diggers hasn't had a full (20+) teamspeak group going in probably a few weeks, but we consistently have coordinated smaller groups. It's entirely for lack of trying. People want to organize. I don't have patience anymore. I had a ton the campaign Fair Weather Friends joined us in BwB. <3

I haven't had the heart to roll up another Effie yet. But you should come to the dark side, Drakilian. I will teach you how to properly gank someone off their horse without getting rekt. :p

Effie! Whenever I try to kill you I do so to my utmost best until I see someone coming close by on their horse. I fully admit you're too good for me to take you on with anyone else being present~

(Lots of admiration for you playing a Magicka DK and still kicking ass on it).
    Edited by Drakilian on January 7, 2016 12:33AM
    Just call me Drak
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    @Drakilian

So Vox has contributed to the degeneration of BwB through running builds... ok. We could be running around in quest items with no 5 piece bonuses but why? Please go into more detail on how me running 5 hundings on a medium armor stam build is ruining the server. If you think we're running all gold everything every 6 levels you're nuts dude. most of us are wearing green set pieces. nothing extraordinary or beyond what any average player can get their hands on.

As for your AoE spam complaint, people are always going to use the strongest abilities. When my group of 11 or less is crashing out of a breached wall killing twice or three times our number we need to use AoE's to maximize DPS. not complicated stuff here bud. Bandz is a great player so chill.

As for emp crowning complaint, that's the name of the game dude. People vet out and someone has to take their place. It just so happens that the next person on the leader boards is from vox.

I understand the disdain for us coming into a non-vet server and using vet tactics... like grouping up before running into breaches......... or working cohesively.......... or just generally not playing like a disorganized group lmfao.

Edited by allen-iverson on January 7, 2016 2:15AM

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand the disdain for us coming into a non-vet server and using vet tactics... like grouping up before running into breaches......... or working cohesively.......... or just generally not playing like a disorganized group lmfao.
    Are you serious? have you even played in Blackwater before? Have you even watched other groups outside of vox? Vet tactics are a way of describing how simple-minded your playstyle is in a video game designed for multiple button use other than your 1st button. You might as well keybind steel tornado to all of your keys since after watching the videos( which you're so proud of posting), you are using a single skill to take out less than 3 people from 1:20 to 1:47 in the first clip alone. Stacking before running up? That's a normal tactic. Working cohesively with your group? That's a real tactic but stacking on a crown having 12-14 people each spam 1 specific button is depriving. Depressing. Stupified even. That's nothing to brag about and you should actually feel ashamed and if you don't, no worries we will for you.

You're tactics scream for strong dependence from one another creating a big hole in your groups against people who know how to kill you which we proved. You play like this is PvE. As saddened as I am to know that you treat us this way, this is PvP and your strategy is outdated. If we focus your healers, you're dps lose heals and fall flat. If we kill your glass cannon dps, your healers sit there like ducks in a pond waiting for the inevitable as well.

My guild is built on players who are independent. People who can handle themselves in any situation alone. We invite them and they never have to change anything because we continue to play independently but together. I can send 2 guildies to hold a string between 2 keeps while the other 5 successfully defend one from a group 3 times their size. I know this because we do it every night. If you would like some tips on how to better yourselves or perhaps a better definition of what "vet tactics" are, I would be happy to point out a few more things in your videos.

-Love, Mjollo
    Edited by Mjollo on January 7, 2016 3:15AM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Baratmus
    Baratmus
    Soul Shriven
    /snip/
    Edited by Baratmus on January 7, 2016 3:23AM
  • Baratmus
    Baratmus
    Soul Shriven
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States - I found this list of burn centers, should be of great use
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Are you serious? have you even played in Blackwater before? Have you even watched other groups outside of vox? Vet tactics are a way of describing how simple-minded your playstyle is in a video game designed for multiple button use other than your 1st button. You might as well keybind steel tornado to all of your keys since after watching the videos( which you're so proud of posting), you are using a single skill to take out less than 3 people from 1:20 to 1:47 in the first clip alone. Stacking before running up? That's a normal tactic. Working cohesively with your group? That's a real tactic but stacking on a crown having 12-14 people each spam 1 specific button is depriving. Depressing. Stupified even. That's nothing to brag about and you should actually feel ashamed and if you don't, no worries we will for you.

You're tactics scream for strong dependence from one another creating a big hole in your groups against people who know how to kill you which we proved. You play like this is PvE. As saddened as I am to know that you treat us this way, this is PvP and your strategy is outdated. If we focus your healers, you're dps lose heals and fall flat. If we kill your glass cannon dps, your healers sit there like ducks in a pond waiting for the inevitable as well.

My guild is built on players who are independent. People who can handle themselves in any situation alone. We invite them and they never have to change anything because we continue to play independently but together. I can send 2 guildies to hold a string between 2 keeps while the other 5 successfully defend one from a group 3 times their size. I know this because we do it every night. If you would like some tips on how to better yourselves or perhaps a better definition of what "vet tactics" are, I would be happy to point out a few more things in your videos.

-Love, Mjollo
    TLDR.

sorry bud.

im a busy guy

• allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭

-Love, Mjollo

seriously tldr.

if you wanna GvG let me know. we're down.

• allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    @Defialed

Let's GvG

real friendly no hard feelings it would be fun.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to but you're going to have to wait until Saturday. I'm also a busy guy.

P.s. this is a forum. If you don't like to read then I've already rested my case in the first paragraph.
    Edited by Mjollo on January 7, 2016 8:22AM
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to but you're going to have to wait until Saturday. I'm also a busy guy.

P.s. this is a forum. If you don't like to read then I've already rested my case in the first paragraph.

Saturdays fine. How many per group?

• allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭

Saturdays fine. How many per group?

P.S. didn't even finish the first 2 sentences. Waste of eye energy.

• allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭

What's your @ name or character name in bwb so i can reach you off the forums on saturday

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Intaikus I'm not going to do anything more than 3v3s at the most since I consider anything more as Open Field Combat and at that point we might as well fight over keeps or normally through out the map. If you're cool with that, message me Saturday or I'll message you and we'll organize an event.
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    @Defialed

understood. I'll contact you saturday. Maybe we can arrange something slightly larger than 3v3.. this isn't a dueling tournament dude this is a Guild versus guild lmfao.

For the record I never came at you with any maliciousness. I find it funny that someone i don't even remember fighting EVER to garner so much hatred for my group. It's almost flattering, but not quite.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed

understood. I'll contact you saturday. Maybe we can arrange something slightly larger than 3v3.. this isn't a dueling tournament dude this is a Guild versus guild lmfao.

For the record I never came at you with any maliciousness. I find it funny that someone i don't even remember fighting EVER to garner so much hatred for my group. It's almost flattering, but not quite.

Guild vs. Guild organized events don't work. You can't take 2 large forces and expect them to clash mid way anywhere and not expect swords to show up. If you want, i can also explain to you why 3v3s is best if you promise to read it. We also have 12 regular players at most who are on daily and probably even less now that classes are starting for most of us.

No. You never came at me directly but you can't expect to dish out some sass without getting any in return. Especially since you're trying to prove that your guild was a big deal in the events that transpired this week already. You haven't seen me because I am actually a busy person but you've already met a few of my guild members. I hope for my sake you don't ever take it as flattering because then I'd really be offended about how much you actually didn't read.
    Edited by Mjollo on January 7, 2016 9:01AM
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    @Defialed

Guild vs. Guild organized events don't work. You can't take 2 large forces and expect them to clash mid way anywhere and not expect swords to show up. If you want, i can also explain to you why 3v3s is best if you promise to read it. We also have 12 regular players at most who are on daily and probably even less now that classes are starting for most of us.

No. You never came at me directly but you can't expect to dish out some sass without getting any in return. Especially since you're trying to prove that your guild was a big deal in the events that transpired this week already. You haven't seen me because I am actually a busy person but you've already met a few of my guild members. I hope for my sake you don't ever take it as flattering because then I'd really be offended about how much you actually didn't read.

Well sorry to offend but i didnt read past the first 2 sentences of the essay you wrote me. GvG does work. You're being a puss and i understand. We can go to a secluded part of the map and do this. EITHER guild can have this settled before anyone shows up to said swords that appear on the map i PROMISE. My guild hasn't been all that active this campaign, We were active mid-december. That's when the videos were made, that's when my guildies were crowned, that's when DC won.

I don't understand your hatred for us, but I want us to have a Guild v Guild and I hope that we can come to some sort of resolution where no more trash is talked and we continue the game like it should be played.

And as for meeting your guild members, I'm clueless. I know not a single EP blackwater blade player. Soz m8
    Edited by allen-iverson on January 7, 2016 9:19AM

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wrote you a neatly-written response so that I could point out your mistake. That was up to you to read it or not but you can't keep trying to put an effort into this whole argument without reading the lovely information I posted for you otherwise you're just projecting the characteristics on an ignorant person promoting what ever you say in future posts as irrelevant.

Lol. I don't need to fight you in a specific location to know how you play is the point of my "essay" by the way. If you're going to stack and spam steel tornado on me, I'm just going to wait for you to siege a keep or visa versa. Numbers don't prove anything in BwB. I'll whisper you regardless of how you feel tonight on Saturday so you know I'm there and didn't "puss" out.
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    \
    I wrote you a neatly-written response so that I could point out your mistake. That was up to you to read it or not but you can't keep trying to put an effort into this whole argument without reading the lovely information I posted for you otherwise you're just projecting the characteristics on an ignorant person promoting what ever you say in future posts as irrelevant.

Lol. I don't need to fight you in a specific location to know how you play is the point of my "essay" by the way. If you're going to stack and spam steel tornado on me, I'm just going to wait for you to siege a keep or visa versa. Numbers don't prove anything in BwB. I'll whisper you regardless of how you feel tonight on Saturday so you know I'm there and didn't "puss" out.

Well I'm not gonna read all that nonsense/QQ, sorry bud.

I will be in touch this saturday you studmuffin :~) Let's try to get something a little larger than a 3 v 3 though please.... too many of my guys will feel left out of this endeavor and I want to promote good camaraderie within my guild. This will be a good exercise for both guilds don't you think?

I really don't want any hard feelings with this. I have no idea what the name of your guild even is let alone the name of your toon or the toons within your guild are lmfao, but yet you all know me and my guild. Almost feels like a win off-rip XD

see you saturday bud. ( I hope )

• Nightenhowl
    Nightenhowl
    ✭✭✭
    plus 100k health, blazing shield and bat swarm equals most op emp in bwb in a long time. Lucky he doesn't have proxy yet.
    Edited by Nightenhowl on January 7, 2016 5:00PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plus 100k health, blazing shield and bat swarm equals most op emp in bwb in a long time. Lucky he doesn't have proxy yet.

how is 100K health possible???
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

how is 100K health possible???

122k with Warhorn up I believe was the peak....
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    yeah nigel has an amazing build *** on any bwb emp ive seen in a while lol