Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.2.3

• Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    this patch, which is approximately 6.7GB in size

woah, 6.7gb? ahah yea no testing from me gg

I'm downloading anyway, but woah agreed. ZOS please do something with the voiceover patching already. 2.2.1 had 6GB of vo_en, 2.2.2 had 3GB, 2.2.3 has 6.5GB. I don't believe you're remaking 50-90% of voiceovers with each patch; it's either broken diff system or unnecessary file metadata/ordering changes.
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • GAULSTON7
    GAULSTON7
    ✭✭
    ommyboy wrote: »
    Again, i dont see any comment about loading screen.

Someone can confirm if it is the same s***? :(

and NO, they STILL have NOT fixed the UNSAT load screen times brought on by IC, the same load screens you are starring @ while your XP potions timers tick away...the main reason I unsubbed, and can't wait for SW Battlefront release in Dec...at this point, you can assume that these time wasting features, along w/the inability to interact/loot objects for 2+ seconds after coming out of combat, clearly are deliberate...time is $$ ZOS, stop wasting our time...less nerfing, more fixing...prioritize your mess b4 you lose your player base.

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this!!

Controller Support
    • Added a new keybind to switch between Gamepad and Keyboard modes.
    CP: 1880 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    Just re-taunt, there is no more taunt immunity (Unless 2 or more players are taunting uncontrollably)
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , can you have some developers look into Ibomez's tenderizing mechanic.

I've had an issue tanking that boss where, after Ibomez tenderizes a player, they attack that player, and Ibomez seems to do this attack despite my taunt being on him. This interactions seems to be for real and is frustrating or, at the very least, not something that I fully understand.
    When he fears he purifys himself of all Damage over Time effects and etc on him, including taunts. It seems like an intended mechanic, it's not just taunt that gets thrown off of him

Just re-taunt, there is no more taunt immunity (Unless 2 or more players are taunting uncontrollably)
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • maxlacab16_ESO
    maxlacab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    GAULSTON7 wrote: »
    ...at this point, you can assume that these time wasting features, along w/the inability to interact/loot objects for 2+ seconds after coming out of combat, clearly are deliberate...

Some of these issues started with that first whopper AUDIO patch and were never addressed since! That inability to loot or interact is a HUGE PITA!!! And should be able to get fixed within a few moments of developer attention! SHAME on you ZOS!

Same with the eternal loading screens! What's the holdup there?

Please fix these basic issues ASAP!
  • Gelassenheit
    Gelassenheit
    ✭✭
    @NativeJoe , if you play on AD i'd be happy to run with you and your friend sometime. Feel free to add me.

@anitajoneb17_ESO , I am not lying, and I am not being a humble brag.

Just some tips for doing vWGT, from my own experiences:

- Many trash pulls have a healer. Tank everything away from the healer and AoE. The groups healer stands on the enemy healer and bashes when they try to heal an ally. After all the other mobs are dead, switch focus to the healer. The Bulwarks hit very hard, you can either deal with them first, or be sure to block every charged attack they do. If you leave them, kill the archers then other melee targets first.
    - The cremetorial guards throughout the dungeon are just a DPS race. Having one person in your group use the Destruction staff skill Pulsar can help get past these guys.
    - The titan right before the third boss can sometimes be a pain. Make sure the tank takes the first hit, and keeps agro the entire time. It helps if there is a HoT (Healing over Time) effect on the group when the fire balls start dropping on the group, as it gives the healer a little bit more time to react accordingly.
    - As far as bosses go;
    - First boss: We generally find it easier to tank in one of two places: The first place is the entrance into the room between the first to pillars. Here, the tank has more time to taunt the adds that spawn throughout the fight, and we find that the AoE's the boss puts down sort of clump together between the pillars. The rest of the group stands roughly in the centre of the room. It helps if all players in the group have rank 19 Ledgerdemain, so as to maximize their chances of forcing the lock if they are put into a cage. The second location is to the right of the stairs that the boss comes down as you enter the room, moving in an arc to the left side of the room as the fight progresses, if there is fire in the way. The further you are away from the boss, the easier it is to dodge the harvester waves. If a wave is coming at you, take a few steps in one direction or the other to avoid it. If you cannot avoid it (maybe there is a fire on either side) then you must block it.
    - Second boss: A kill order that works well is: Micella, Coridus, then Otho. Tank both Micella and Cordius away from Otho. If Otho teleports to where Micella and Cordius are being tanked, just retaunt them both and walk to the other side of the room. This gives you the most room to move about if Otho shoots out the fire lines. It also gives you a decent amount of room to move around if Micella and/or Cordius put down a standard.
    - Third boss: It really helps to have HoT's, and damage shields(like barrier, and the Light Armour skill, Annulment) for this fight. Since having agro from the boss puts the increasing DoT on the target, each group member has to take their share of the damage. The DoT goes away when the boss is immobile after the blue flame phase. Keeping a damage shield up, with mutagen, and perhaps vigor goes a long way to helping the team survive. The tank should have an off-set for DPS for this fight. Whoever has ports must stop whatever else they are doing and focus 100% (except the healer, they should also throw the occasional heal) on getting down all the portals. For magicka users, a light attack + force pulse is generally more than enough to kill the portals. For stamina users, a critical charge is generally enough to kill the portals. When the boss is low, two people will start to get portals. You can either work as a team to bring all the portals together (i.e. I get west/north, you get south/east), or you can focus on executing the boss. Be realistic about the groups' DPS potential here. If you can burn the boss very quickly, it is generally better to do so. The safe route, obeying mechanics is to kill the portals.
    - Last boss: Tanking the boss near the edge of the arena gives more time between having to reposition the boss due to the lightning line. Tanking the boss close to the centre of the arena gives less time, but a more continuous flow. Lightning atros spawn throughout the fight, and from what we are able to tell, they target the person further from them at the moment they are spawned. They must be focused down immediately. Both DPS and the healer need to kill it. If it is focused on you, you can run away a bit while dealing damage to it. When the two sets of four adds spawn at 60% and 30%, start DPS'ing them before the first knockback You can generally get 1 or 2 of them down before that knockback. It is important to dodge the waves -- if you get hit, you get staggered (unless you are blocking) and you get a ~10 second stacking DoT on you. A few of these DoTs are usually fatal when combined with the boss' knockback ability. Having mutagen here is very nice if someone does get hit with some DoTs. When killing the set of four adds, we find it helpful to group together and rotate around clock-wise or counter-clock-wise until all 4 are down. When you get to the final phase, it is very helpful to have a sorc in the group -- they are able to drop Negate in the centre of the arena when the dual lightning lines spawn. If you don't have a sorc / don't want to use this trick, that is fine. Tank near the edge of the arena and dodge through the lightning lines as they are about to pinch you off. Lightning atros still take #1 priority through this phase.

I hope this helps, and sorry for rambling on so much.
    Edited by Gelassenheit on October 27, 2015 2:17PM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    The sword bonus no longer grants a percent bonus to Weapon Damage and Spell Damage (a change that was made for the Imperial City update). It once again modifies all damage as a direct bonus.

Anyone have an idea what this means for magicka builds that use dual wield?
    Heaven.

You need to use flurry to proc the extra (387 x 2=) 774 weapon and spell dmg, this will put a big drain on your stamina pool as a magicka build because you need to cast Flurry every 4 seconds to get the buff.

It will be very very strong for stam builds with Flurry and Steel Tornado, not looking forward to this set in pvp..

1.) You are talking about the bonus on axes and daggers.
    2.) The damage granted is much higher (haven't logged in yet, Xsorus said 3715 or sth).
    3.) Each dagger/axe gives a stacking chance of 50% to activate the buff when you use Flurry. The damage granted does not stack.
    4.) The buff works only on single target DoTs, thus has nothing to do with Steel Tornado. Also, ZOS doesn't want it to work on channels, though it currently does (for example on the DoT component of Flurry itself).

I also think the buff works only on the next DoT you use, not every DoT for a short time. I haven't tested this though.

It seems I misread the DoT part, I was under the impression that Flurry would give an overall weapon/spell damage buff thus buffing the damage of other abilities like Steel Tornado. '

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    Seriously, you are nerfing Imperial Prison and WGT again? Didn't you already nerf it once? Why do you keep nerfing it?

I'm sorry but this was kind of needed, depending on how hard they toned it down:
    [*]Veteran Imperial City Prison
    [*]Reduced the health of the Flesh Sculptor’s Flesh Atronachs.
    [*]The Flesh Sculptor’s sprinting inmates now move slower.
    [*]The Flesh Sculptor now summons fewer inmates.

You shouldn't need 20k dps players, perfect ping + fps and luck with unresponsive synergy interaction, to complete a boss on VR16.

I'll agree about other nerfs of vWGT and vICP being unnecessary tho. I can already complete that with a casual(if still semi-organized + ts) PvE group with normal dps and deaths from stupid. No need to reduce the dmg more.

Than again, this is no longer endgame content once Orsinium comes out. They always nerf old stuff, when new comes out. If they want to keep the IC DLC relevant and selling, might have to adjust it to suit a bigger audience. Especially now that you're expected to use the LFG tool and team up with randoms for daily rewards.

i don't have a 20k dps, perfect ping + fps, and i almost completed white gold tower.. this was before the patch that fixed the problem of crashing at Molag Kena, so i didn't have luck. (i have about 12k dps, *** ping and 15 fps)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, you are nerfing Imperial Prison and WGT again? Didn't you already nerf it once? Why do you keep nerfing it?

They just nerfed the 2nd boss in ICP, because let's be honest, that is one ridiculous fight.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , can you have some developers look into Ibomez's tenderizing mechanic.

I've had an issue tanking that boss where, after Ibomez tenderizes a player, they attack that player, and Ibomez seems to do this attack despite my taunt being on him. This interactions seems to be for real and is frustrating or, at the very least, not something that I fully understand.
    When he fears he purifys himself of all Damage over Time effects and etc on him, including taunts. It seems like an intended mechanic, it's not just taunt that gets thrown off of him

@Nifty2g

When exactly is the purify or what is the animation?

It isn't something that I have noticed and I want to make sure that we are talking about the same so that I can do the fight, visualize the purify, and better understand if something funny is going on or not.
    Edited by Personofsecrets on October 27, 2015 4:14PM
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Petros wrote: »

@Petros

This is the part that I am having an issue with. It seems like retaunt isn't doing anything until the qued up attack is finished. I just have to find out if there is a sweet spot where I can taunt after his aggro free mechanic but before the next qued up attack is chosen.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you finally give Axes bleed damage a buff but make it proc chance smaller but 2H damage bonus now applies to all stamina skills not just 2K skills. Seriously ZOS ???
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭

@Petros

This is the part that I am having an issue with. It seems like retaunt isn't doing anything until the qued up attack is finished. I just have to find out if there is a sweet spot where I can taunt after his aggro free mechanic but before the next qued up attack is chosen.

I don't recall having issues with it after bashing the tenderizing, you could try that new tanking armor,, the shield assult supplies a taunt
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Petros

I don't recall having issues with it after bashing the tenderizing, you could try that new tanking armor,, the shield assult supplies a taunt

I don't understand why a tormenter activation would work over an actual taunt.
    Don't tank

• Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭

@Petros

Just saying it's an option. I wont actually tell someone to change there gear to test this out, I'd do it myself. But it would interrupt the tenderizing and taunt at the same time
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Petros

Just saying it's an option. I wont actually tell someone to change there gear to test this out, I'd do it myself. But it would interrupt the tenderizing and taunt at the same time

Well it would be an option if I could find anyone to run the dungeon with. I see why you think it may work, but how are you sure that a shield charge interrupt will actually work to stop the tenderizing?
    Don't tank

• Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    lol, I don't, but I'm willing to try
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol, I don't, but I'm willing to try

Yea, let me know what you find. I only have 1 Tormenter so I won't be able to test this any time soon. Maybe in 4 months or so.
    Don't tank

• amneziac
    amneziac
    ✭✭
    @Gelassenheit
    Great synopsis and guide for lesser experienced players, good on you for taking the time to write it up. I would agree that its easy but caveat that easy only applies to a very high tier of player that has most likely spent days if not weeks smashing face on this stuff. In that light though, "easy" has been earned and doesn't apply to the majority of people...nor should it though.

@NativeJoe
    If you play on EP, I'd be happy to run you and your friend through.
    @NativeJoe , if you play on AD i'd be happy to run with you and your friend sometime. Feel free to add me.

- Many trash pulls have a healer. Tank everything away from the healer and AoE. The groups healer stands on the enemy healer and bashes when they try to heal an ally. After all the other mobs are dead, switch focus to the healer. The Bulwarks hit very hard, you can either deal with them first, or be sure to block every charged attack they do. If you leave them, kill the archers then other melee targets first.
    - The cremetorial guards throughout the dungeon are just a DPS race. Having one person in your group use the Destruction staff skill Pulsar can help get past these guys.
    - The titan right before the third boss can sometimes be a pain. Make sure the tank takes the first hit, and keeps agro the entire time. It helps if there is a HoT (Healing over Time) effect on the group when the fire balls start dropping on the group, as it gives the healer a little bit more time to react accordingly.
    - As far as bosses go;
    - First boss: We generally find it easier to tank in one of two places: The first place is the entrance into the room between the first to pillars. Here, the tank has more time to taunt the adds that spawn throughout the fight, and we find that the AoE's the boss puts down sort of clump together between the pillars. The rest of the group stands roughly in the centre of the room. It helps if all players in the group have rank 19 Ledgerdemain, so as to maximize their chances of forcing the lock if they are put into a cage. The second location is to the right of the stairs that the boss comes down as you enter the room, moving in an arc to the left side of the room as the fight progresses, if there is fire in the way. The further you are away from the boss, the easier it is to dodge the harvester waves. If a wave is coming at you, take a few steps in one direction or the other to avoid it. If you cannot avoid it (maybe there is a fire on either side) then you must block it.
    - Second boss: A kill order that works well is: Micella, Coridus, then Otho. Tank both Micella and Cordius away from Otho. If Otho teleports to where Micella and Cordius are being tanked, just retaunt them both and walk to the other side of the room. This gives you the most room to move about if Otho shoots out the fire lines. It also gives you a decent amount of room to move around if Micella and/or Cordius put down a standard.
    - Third boss: It really helps to have HoT's, and damage shields(like barrier, and the Light Armour skill, Annulment) for this fight. Since having agro from the boss puts the increasing DoT on the target, each group member has to take their share of the damage. The DoT goes away when the boss is immobile after the blue flame phase. Keeping a damage shield up, with mutagen, and perhaps vigor goes a long way to helping the team survive. The tank should have an off-set for DPS for this fight. Whoever has ports must stop whatever else they are doing and focus 100% (except the healer, they should also throw the occasional heal) on getting down all the portals. For magicka users, a light attack + force pulse is generally more than enough to kill the portals. For stamina users, a critical charge is generally enough to kill the portals. When the boss is low, two people will start to get portals. You can either work as a team to bring all the portals together (i.e. I get west/north, you get south/east), or you can focus on executing the boss. Be realistic about the groups' DPS potential here. If you can burn the boss very quickly, it is generally better to do so. The safe route, obeying mechanics is to kill the portals.
    - Last boss: Tanking the boss near the edge of the arena gives more time between having to reposition the boss due to the lightning line. Tanking the boss close to the centre of the arena gives less time, but a more continuous flow. Lightning atros spawn throughout the fight, and from what we are able to tell, they target the person further from them at the moment they are spawned. They must be focused down immediately. Both DPS and the healer need to kill it. If it is focused on you, you can run away a bit while dealing damage to it. When the two sets of four adds spawn at 60% and 30%, start DPS'ing them before the first knockback You can generally get 1 or 2 of them down before that knockback. It is important to dodge the waves -- if you get hit, you get staggered (unless you are blocking) and you get a ~10 second stacking DoT on you. A few of these DoTs are usually fatal when combined with the boss' knockback ability. Having mutagen here is very nice if someone does get hit with some DoTs. When killing the set of four adds, we find it helpful to group together and rotate around clock-wise or counter-clock-wise until all 4 are down. When you get to the final phase, it is very helpful to have a sorc in the group -- they are able to drop Negate in the centre of the arena when the dual lightning lines spawn. If you don't have a sorc / don't want to use this trick, that is fine. Tank near the edge of the arena and dodge through the lightning lines as they are about to pinch you off. Lightning atros still take #1 priority through this phase.

• NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- As far as bosses go;

I will enjoy this essay... and refer to it. maybe next time u go through u can record it/twitch it/youtube it so we can see this in action.
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • amneziac
    amneziac
    ✭✭
    There are lots of vids out there of WGT - here is one by YOLO wizard. Top 1% for sure, and very few people can get to their dps, but it shows how quickly some of us are running through it and the mechanics that @Gelassenheit was reviewing for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fAeHkSdGsg

Here is a video showing vWGT solo'd through the first boss: https://youtu.be/aHkxowWcsZU
  • Gelassenheit
    Gelassenheit
    ✭✭
    @NativeJoe
    I will record a session of myself heal-tanking it tonight -- I will upload it for you and others soon after.

Here is a video of me soloing up to and including the first boss of nWGT scaled to V16. I can't quite do it on vet as of yet -- my best attempt is 26%. I made A LOT of mistakes fighting the boss.

Edited by Gelassenheit on October 27, 2015 9:50PM
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »

They just nerfed the 2nd boss in ICP, because let's be honest, that is one ridiculous fight.

If you read the patch notes it says they are reducing the damage done by all monsters in wgt and icp.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Nifty2g

It isn't something that I have noticed and I want to make sure that we are talking about the same so that I can do the fight, visualize the purify, and better understand if something funny is going on or not.
    when he fears you (when you all run away) after that he knocks you on the floor, thats when he purifys himself of all effects
    #MOREORBS
  • Oddball666
    Oddball666
    ✭✭
    ommyboy wrote: »
    Again, i dont see any comment about loading screen.

Someone can confirm if it is the same s***? :(

Looks like this problem is never going to get fixed.
    I can live with any other bugs ..... but this one is making my hair turn grey
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Nifty2g

when he fears you (when you all run away) after that he knocks you on the floor, thats when he purifys himself of all effects

Okay, I'm going to have to record the next time I fight this boss. Based on this information it seems like Ibomez is queing an attack that a taunt may not be able to prevent. Is there an animation for this purification?
    Don't tank

• Gelassenheit
    Gelassenheit
    ✭✭
    @NativeJoe , and others;

as promised, here is a video of heal-tanking vWGT. Sorry for the edits -- there were a few times where party members went AFK, or got disconnected from the game in the middle of fights. I've taken these portions out. Sorry that I didn't have time to narrate over portions of interest during the boss fights. This is done with 1 heal-tank, and 3 DPS. The DPS are pulling ~7k, ~13k, ~16k. So the average DPS is ~12k per damage dealer, a very attainable number.

• GAULSTON7
    GAULSTON7
    ✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Combat & Gameplay
    General
    • When using the /stuck command, you will never be charged more gold than you have available, and is now correctly reflected in the stuck confirmation window.

Why are we being charged gold for poor game design? If I get stuck in a door, or fall through the worlds floor, how is that my fault, and why am I'm being penalized for it? ZOS, any of your competitors games don't charge gold to get unstuck, get your act together!

• tino.antoninieb17_ESO
    NativeJoe wrote: »
    I just really don't understand why the new dungeons are getting nerfed again. They were at a perfect spot. Many, many players were finally starting to get them down and complete them, and you nerf them again. It's unnecessary. This is why people have no clue how to play this game. Eck.

I completely agree with this! The first boss of vWGT is nearly soloable, even with sub-optimal gear. Hell, even the entirety of vWGT can be heal-tanked in a mix of V1, V12, and V15 purple gear with 3 DPS pulling ~12k, all in under 30 minutes. Getting a mix of lower level gear at the purple quality is incredibly easy to do -- if you play the game for a solid afternoon you can get all the required materials (or money) to craft (or buy) it. Pulling ~12k DPS isn't super high either. There are tons of builds out there that can get those numbers, and they don't require much in the way of gear.

I really believe that there is no reason to nerf these dungeons even more, by any amount.

are you lying? exploiting? or what? o.o I've spent hours trying to get past the first bosses in these dungeons, and hundreds of thousands of gold. 20+ attempts with various groups... Me and my friend are always the last to die, and we both pull 14-27k dps over the entire duration. unless EVERY group we've tried has been incompetent vr 16's with green level 40 gear I just don't see how u can be saying this...

U would like to run this dungeon with experience heals and tank. If u do that than i am sure u will complete it after u learn mechanics of each fight. Its not difficult u just have to learn fights .
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GAULSTON7 wrote: »
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Combat & Gameplay
    General
    • When using the /stuck command, you will never be charged more gold than you have available, and is now correctly reflected in the stuck confirmation window.
    Why are we being charged gold for poor game design? If I get stuck in a door, or fall through the worlds floor, how is that my fault, and why am I'm being penalized for it? ZOS, any of your competitors games don't charge gold to get unstuck, get your act together!
    @GAULSTON7 This is so that you don't exploit the system and use it for free travel. In other games, instead of having a gold cost for getting unstuck, you are penalised with an hour or more cooldown before you can get unstuck again.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp