The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a No Hassle Guild that does everything to join? WE WANT YOU!!(Call Outs Closed for now)

• ShiftedTurtle
    I'd love to join
    Gt: ShiftedTurtle :D
  • profecy2profitub17_ESO
    profecy2profitub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining the team. GT is:
    GIVEROFBEATINGZ
    Thanks
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Just added ShiftedTurtle and GIVEROFBEATINGZ to the roster, welcome to Epic Nation.
    Edited by EpicRycon on November 21, 2015 2:49AM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    We're now 30 members strong! Rember if you're interested, leave your GT below and I'll get you added in.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because of spoons...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Most awesome. Almost all members were online on and off yesterday which shows ESO's here to stay despite newer games coming out. Speaking of being here to stay, Epic Nation's here to stay and we're 20 members short of opening a Guild Trader, so if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, leave your GT here and we'll get you added asap. If you're a smaller guild or fed up with larger guilds(it does happen) and want to merge with us, send a message over XBL to LoganJohnston.

Stay Warm from the snow capital of the US: NY,
    Rycon
    Edited by EpicRycon on November 23, 2015 5:49PM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because free food you don't have to cook is epic. Happy Thanksgiving everyone...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bump for post-Thanksgiving goodness
  • bredro13
    bredro13
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, my name is brendan, but you guys can call me Droney, my GT is Droney13 and i would like to be part of your guild. It sounds fun and not taxing like some of the other guilds i have found.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Hey ther Droney, thanks for applying. Got you added, just need to accept the invite when you log in next.
  • Bowlogravy
    Bowlogravy
    Soul Shriven
    Can add me if ya dont mind. Gt is Bowl O Gravy
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Are you Aldmeri Dominion by chance?
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    @Bowlogravy: I'll get you added here in a few.
    @Jim_Berry: We accept all factions so yes we do.
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    EpicRycon wrote: »
    @Bowlogravy: I'll get you added here in a few.
    @Jim_Berry: We accept all factions so yes we do.

Ok. I just didn't want to be like me and two others from AD while the rest of the 99 players are EP lol...

Gamertag is "Mr Jim Berry". Currently at work for another 1.5 hours.

Had to start new my data got corrupted for some reason (I was a Khajiit Nightblade focused on Stealth and Stamina). But considering going Imperial Templar with Two-Handed as a DPS that can heal or backup tank).
    Edited by Jim_Berry on November 29, 2015 3:28AM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    @Jim_Berry: Kajhit was what I started out with and then guild leader wanted everyone to be DC(lasted a week), but now he's open to everyone so welcome aboard ^.^ I'll get you added here in a bit as well.
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    @EpicRycon I have access to create any race with any Alliance. I just didn't like Dagger. Aldmeri is my strong preference, but have no issues with Ebon. Thanks for the add. I'm browsing your site now.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    @Jim_Berry Yep - we use the site for forums mainly so if you apply for the site, that's what you'll gain access to.
    Warm welcome to @Jim_Berry, @Bowl o Gravy, @Drowney13, and @Rixim19. We're back up to 28 members!
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the add. On my way home to log in, assuming my fiance don't need any special attention lol...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    @Jim_Berry: I hear you there. The wife and I are both in this guild and her brother's the owner mayking the 3 of us owners. To everyone else, If anyone's interested in joining, leave your GT and we'll add you asap.
  • MugiwaraNoSanji
    MugiwaraNoSanji
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I am a new player, and looking for an active guild to join. I am pretty much a total noob to ESO and MMO in general, But have a lot of experience with elder scrolls and gaming in general. I guess you could say my goal is to find a guild of chill non-toxic people that will help show me the ropes and maybe help m with dungeons and stuff. I tried the in game matchmaker but have never been able to find people on it. As of right now I am a level 16 AD sorcerer High Elf.If what I've said would be something I could have in your guild, I would love to join.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    @MugiwaraNoSanji: A good morning to you. We would love to have you, just need your GT so I can go add you.

-Ry
  • MugiwaraNoSanji
    MugiwaraNoSanji
    Soul Shriven
    @MugiwaraNoSanji: A good morning to you. We would love to have you, just need your GT so I can go add you.

-Ry

UK WIZZARD
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    @MugiwaraNoSanji : Are you on the UK server? If so, we wouldn't be able to add you as we don't have a division on that server yet.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    WOOT! Passing news we're only 10 from reaching 50 to open a guild trader!!!
  • Zevvyr
    Zevvyr
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: ShroudedZevvyr
  • MugiwaraNoSanji
    MugiwaraNoSanji
    Soul Shriven
    @MugiwaraNoSanji : Are you on the UK server? If so, we wouldn't be able to add you as we don't have a division on that server yet.

Nah dude I'm in us. UK stands for university of Kentucky lol
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    @MugiwaraNoSanjo: Nice, I feel like a dunce now. Ok, I'll get your tag added here in a bit.

@Zevvyr: I'll get you added here in a bit also.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    @MugiwaraNoSanjo & @Zevvr: Got you added in, just need to accept the requests. Anyone else, leave your GT and I'll get you added asap.
  • Anewb
    Anewb
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to give it a try man. Anewmon is my tag. Mature dude, for the most part hehe
  • MugiwaraNoSanji
    MugiwaraNoSanji
    Soul Shriven
    @MugiwaraNoSanjo & @Zevvr: Got you added in, just need to accept the requests. Anyone else, leave your GT and I'll get you added asap.

I feel Like such an idiot man, I messed up my GT. It is UK WIZZZARD. i forgot to add one z