The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a No Hassle Guild that does everything to join? WE WANT YOU!!(Call Outs Closed for now)

EpicRycon
EpicRycon
✭✭
ESO-EpicNationGaming.png
Greetings!
I am Rycon, recruiter and division lead for the XB1 Division of ESO for Epic Nation. This is a call out to anyone who wishes to be part of a guild but doesn't want to jump through hoops to do what you want to do. We play a variety of game types that allow everyone to have their strengths played and their weakness grown apon. Wither you're new or a seasoned veteran, our guild is happy to have you and to help you grow in any ways needed. We're proud to state we're still one of the few active guilds left in ESO.

More Info:
*# Members: 110
*Creation Date: 10/7/2015
*Type: CoEd non-specific
*Current Trader Location:

Benefits:
*No Covenant requirements
*No Gender requirements
*We're CoEd
*You can keep your gamertag
*No location requirements(however, most of everyone's on NA but if you'd like to start an EU for us, email me - logansrycheatgmaildotcom)
*You'd be part of a friendly, mature, active guild
*If you're in the PC Division and XB1 Division, your position in both are reserved unless you remove yourself from one or both
*You'll have access to our all-member(not just new members) giveaways

Requirements:
*Must be at least 16 years old
*Be as active as possible
*Have fun - life's too short not to live it up

If you're interested or have questions, leave them or your GT below and I'll get back to you asap.
Can't wait to hear from everyone,
Rycon
Edited by EpicRycon on August 28, 2016 4:26PM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bump to keep this on top. Also reformatted the post a bit.
    Edited by EpicRycon on October 27, 2015 8:22PM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone, updated this post and our website so all you have to do to join us is leave your GT here in the comments and once the servers come back up, we'll get you added. If you want to vent your frustrations or want to post pictures, videos, etc.. stop on over to our enjin site & forum located at http://epicnationgaming.enjin.com
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bump - reformatted post again so it feels more us in what we're looking to try and create.
    Edited by EpicRycon on October 29, 2015 7:58PM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bump - Morning everyone, it's cold outside so stay warm and keep your Xbox on.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Afternoon everyone, giving this post a bump for any who want to guild up or merge their guilds.
    Edited by EpicRycon on October 31, 2015 6:14PM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone, giving this post a bump for any who want to guild up or merge their guilds.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Evening, just a bump and that we'd like to welcome in 5 members to the guild so we're now sitting at 15 members! Most awesome.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bump because Xbox Live's being a pita at the moment.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping for bumps sake!
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Yes! One more guildmate for the guild! Have a low-level guild or a guild of inactive players? Come join us, all our guildmates are 100% active in PvP, PvE, Trading, Crafting, etc..! There's always someone on to talk to or get help from. Just leave your GT below or message me over XBL and we'll get you in.
    Edited by EpicRycon on November 4, 2015 9:27PM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping for epic cross-covenantness!
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone, bumping because we're still here and are now 16 members strong!
    Edited by EpicRycon on November 6, 2015 11:54AM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping for December weather arriving a month early...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping for ESO and not BO3 epicness...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because the Guild Owner never sleeps and neither do I.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because gamer fuel is epic
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because ESO is better on console then pc...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping to bump because bumping is fun...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping for S&G
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because forum contests are awesome(oh hey look, an obvious distraction - Link)
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because Gamer Fuel is awesome...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because facebook is awesome... so are 17 guildmates.
    Edited by EpicRycon on November 14, 2015 9:17PM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Just an update we're also now recruiting over facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/GUILDRECRUITMENT/permalink/519213491592732 and remember if anyone wants to join, leave your GT and we'll get you added asap.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    We're now at 22 members! Thanks to everyone who joined! Still taking players, just leave your GT below.
    Edited by EpicRycon on November 17, 2015 11:31PM
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Bumping because player support is awesome...
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Added another member making 24! We're slowly getting there. Remember if you want to join a guild that does everything, accepts everyone, and are older then 16: leave your GT below or message me over XBL. We're also accepting guild mergers no matter the size. We'll make our mark as the guild to end guilds someway...
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Ravens Sonata

Thanks
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    Ravens Sonata

Thanks

Got ya added, welcome aboard!
  • Abelcher339b14_ESO
    I'd love to join. GT: Perdidit. As for the age req. I am 24.
  • EpicRycon
    EpicRycon
    ✭✭
    I'd love to join. GT: Perdidit. As for the age req. I am 24.
    Added you in, welcome aboard! This brings the total members to 25!
    Edited by EpicRycon on November 20, 2015 2:21AM