The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Charitable Crafting Co-op: Everything crafted for FREE!

• TheHereticMonk
    Yep. Will send you an invite tonight.
    Welcome to the guild!
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Used your sig suggestion. I like!

Happy to help, oh Noble Leader! :P

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone else has any Divine traits for Medium Armour could they please send them to me, I am to be the main Medium Armour crafter and this is the first trait I am aiming to learn across the board.

I think I have researched Head and Shoulders so far, from items I took from the bank. (I did take a green item, if this isn't cool let me know and I wont do it again! But it had the trait I was after!)

I do not have the trait gems as I always deposit those in to the guild bank, but I do have have some mats available if needed.

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    GT facemanfacey

Welcome, Friend! May you roll in crafts! :)
    Edited by kayPOW on October 21, 2015 8:28AM

• TheHereticMonk
    @Kaypow any equipment in the bank is there for the sole purpose of being researched for traits. So take whatever you need to research whatever its rarity. There should be a fair few divine mediums unless someone else has taken them. If not just research a different trait rather than having an empty research slot. I would advise divines, reinforced and infused first.
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    @Kaypow any equipment in the bank is there for the sole purpose of being researched for traits. So take whatever you need to research whatever its rarity. There should be a fair few divine mediums unless someone else has taken them. If not just research a different trait rather than having an empty research slot. I would advise divines, reinforced and infused first.

Ah good, I was a bit worried but it was the only two items there with it so I went for it haha!

Someone else must have grabbed the others :( I'll have to be quicker next time! I'll keep a look out for the others you recommended too! :) Thanks!

• aaron_campion
    aaron_campion
    ✭✭✭
    hi can I get an invite to the guild. I'm a big crafter in the game, collecting all the traits. My GT is ANFI3LD ARMY

oh and could someone make me a resto staff with nirnhoned please thanks.
  • TheHereticMonk
    I'll send you an invite in a bit. Unfortunatley I don't have any nirn traits yet so I can't do you that. There might be someone in the guild who does so perhaps you'll get lucky, but not as far as I am aware.

Also they'll need to know what level staff you want.
    Never Knows Best!
  • aaron_campion
    aaron_campion
    ✭✭✭
    Any Level, I want one to research the trait
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, I've finally gotten around to sorting out my forum access :-)

I've been in a guild for a little while and have been able to help out with a few requests so far, I'm a level 48 dunmer dragonknight magicka dps in EP and have just started on coldharbour.

Currently I'm working on learning traits for all crafts and can make items for researching for anyone that needs them if it's one I've learned (I can only craft with maple, iron, jute & rawhide so can't help with high level gear requests at present and I don't have any microphones researched).

Woodworking - I've got 7 traits in everything, my first 8th traits start finishing in 9 days so I think in about 37 days I should have 8 traits in everything

Blacksmithing - I've got 6 traits in everything apart from shoulders where I have 5, I believe defending on daggers is one of the rarer traits and my research for it finishes tonight so I can do that one from tomorrow

Clothing - I've got 6 traits in everything apart from medium legs, shoulders & waist where I have 5

Provisioning - I'm missing the following provisioning writs: roast corn, chicken breast, honey rye, golden lager, ginger wheat beer, red rye beer, whiteout cheese baked trout. I havent put skill points in to make higher level recipes or increased quantities so unless there's one I have no one else does they'd probably be someone better to craft recipes than me

Any requests I may be able to help with then please let me know
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • TheHereticMonk
    Yay Ant you're here! I did not realise you had so many traits in medium :o
    I will message you regarding admin duties soon... can't be arsed to write a long message now.

One question;
    and I don't have any microphones researched
    ... what?
    Never Knows Best!
  • facemanfacey
    facemanfacey
    ✭✭
    Next time I'm on I will deposit one of each trait I know in heavy armour. I know 6/7 traits in all so hopefully it will help someone.
  • facemanfacey
    facemanfacey
    ✭✭
    Also must know like 170 recipies. Must have spent 100k over the last few days on food recipies. Still no gold recipies thought. Any purples greatly appriciated.,
  • facemanfacey
    facemanfacey
    ✭✭
    Just deposited everything I can with the mats I had. Hope it is of use.
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, microphones = nirnhoned, obviously missed that auto-correct

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, microphones = nirnhoned, obviously missed that auto-correct

Almost have my Vamp bite Ant if you still want it! I'm level 5 at the moment, couldn't get on last night as I bought the new Halo Xbox One and had to install and download EVERYTHING so it took all night!

Also I think you may have just taken my place as the medium armour crafter haha! :P Well at least I know who to come to if I need an research items :P

I really should make a list of what I do and do not have so people know what I need help with... I'll do that tonight! :D

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Just deposited everything I can with the mats I had. Hope it is of use.

You get a gold star! :star: Thanks for being awesome!
    Edited by kayPOW on October 22, 2015 7:26AM

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Also, unrelated note.

I think we should have a super spooky Guild Halloween Party!, choose a creepy looking place in each alliance. Get a bunch of people there, dress up in some creepy armour.. maybe give out some cool spooky-ish potions, food, drinks. Throw out some blood fountains and other creepy abilities/skills/spells!

Would raise awareness of our little charity, and would also be super fun. (I love Halloween, I hate how ignored it gets in UK!)

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    :cookie:
    Edited by kayPOW on October 22, 2015 1:00PM

• TheHereticMonk
    @kayPOW can you delete your last post as it's in violation of the community rules and I don't want this thread to be closed.
    Cheers!
    Naming-and-Shaming: We do not allow posts or threads that are created for the purpose of “naming-and-shaming” other community member(s). “Naming-and-shaming” is the act of creating a post to call out an individual or group by name, and making them the subject of public accusation, ridicule and/or shaming. Generally, naming-and-shaming involves an in-game situation and/or Terms of Service violation, which the ESO Community Team is unable to assist with. A certain amount of rivalry and competitive razzing is healthy for any game community, especially one with PVP elements, but naming-and-shaming goes well beyond that. It typically elevates to a point where the subject feels legitimately harassed. We believe that naming-and-shaming posts and threads can be abused and are very harmful to the community. We also don't feel that publicly calling out or accusing others by name on our forums is in spirit of the game or our community. If you genuinely believe someone has violated our Terms of Service, you should report them in-game via the support interface — do not bring the situation onto the official ESO community forums.
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    @kayPOW can you delete your last post as it's in violation of the community rules and I don't want this thread to be closed.
    Cheers!
    Naming-and-Shaming: We do not allow posts or threads that are created for the purpose of “naming-and-shaming” other community member(s). “Naming-and-shaming” is the act of creating a post to call out an individual or group by name, and making them the subject of public accusation, ridicule and/or shaming. Generally, naming-and-shaming involves an in-game situation and/or Terms of Service violation, which the ESO Community Team is unable to assist with. A certain amount of rivalry and competitive razzing is healthy for any game community, especially one with PVP elements, but naming-and-shaming goes well beyond that. It typically elevates to a point where the subject feels legitimately harassed. We believe that naming-and-shaming posts and threads can be abused and are very harmful to the community. We also don't feel that publicly calling out or accusing others by name on our forums is in spirit of the game or our community. If you genuinely believe someone has violated our Terms of Service, you should report them in-game via the support interface — do not bring the situation onto the official ESO community forums.

Sorry totally forgot about that one! They wouldn't have closed the thread they would have just deleted my post I think but I have edited it!

Just saw it on GameFAQs and thought I would let you know!

• AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire bite - yes I'm still interested just let me know when you can do it, I'm going to cure being a werewolf and respec my skill points next time I'm on anyway so I'll be ready, hopefully in time for Halloween :-)

My clothing research in general was miles behind my blacksmithing due to it always being a lower level so I got the 2nd & 3rd research slots and time reductions later also my clothing research has been idle a few times, doing 2 or 3 quicker traits on clothing per 1 I could do in the same time on blacksmithing and there's not a huge difference between them now

Try having two 9 year olds, you wouldn't say Halloween gets ignored then lol, though it must be said the American family that live near me do a much better job

• TheHereticMonk
    @kayPOW yeah I saw it too. Thanks for sharing though. Sorry if I was being overly paranoid!
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire bite - yes I'm still interested just let me know when you can do it, I'm going to cure being a werewolf and respec my skill points next time I'm on anyway so I'll be ready, hopefully in time for Halloween :-)

My clothing research in general was miles behind my blacksmithing due to it always being a lower level so I got the 2nd & 3rd research slots and time reductions later also my clothing research has been idle a few times, doing 2 or 3 quicker traits on clothing per 1 I could do in the same time on blacksmithing and there's not a huge difference between them now

Try having two 9 year olds, you wouldn't say Halloween gets ignored then lol, though it must be said the American family that live near me do a much better job

Cool I'll send you a message as soon as I get it!

I haven't unlocked the third slot on anything yet, feel like it will help a LOT when I do!

I wish my Mum still made a big deal out of Halloween, but I guess at the age of 21 she thinks I'm a bit of a saddo so wont do it for me :P saying that though, she did buy me a big fluffy spider with orange lights in it this year! I was super happy, I'm very easily amused!

Good thing about working hard in my job means my room is covered in Halloween so I guess I don't have to rely on my Mum for that :P

Just thought, how fun would it be if we all met up in a campaign? All of the alliances.. obviously that would mean no area damage spells. It could be interesting though!
    Edited by kayPOW on October 22, 2015 1:14PM

• TheHereticMonk
    @kayPOW Oh and in future do share info like that but just message me and Ant (as I'll be making him an admin shortly). That way none of us will promote them to having withdrawl access.
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    @kayPOW Oh and in future do share info like that but just message me and Ant (as I'll be making him an admin shortly). That way none of us will promote them to having withdrawl access.

Sure thing! Yaisse.gif

• TheHereticMonk
    Cute idea about the halloween party Kay. If you wanna work on that by all means give it a go. Could get messy though, too many drinks, one misfired spell and we'll have an all out guild brawl on our hands :D

I love halloween I make sure I always go to or have a party every year. Haloween games like apple bobbing are so much funnier after a few drinks! The one I'm going to this year is themed what you wanted to be when you grew up, so I'm going as a ninja... I still wanna be a ninja, one day, one day.

A little guild bank related side note: don't bother putting any potions, food or drink in the bank as they tend to just sit there. I'd leave those out and just make them on request. The only exception would be Psjiic Ambrosia as that'll get snapped up quick I'm sure.
    Never Knows Best!
  • stitchmh
    stitchmh
    ✭✭
    first: I am VERY excited to find another guild to support!
    I sooo appreciate your generous gaming spirit!!!!
    I have read every post through this thread, and if their is a link or instructions on how to join, I oppolgise for missing it:
    Please add me!
    PSN stitchmh
    Thanks!!!
    stitchmh
    ESO addict:)
  • TheHereticMonk
    @stitchmh you've put a PSN tag and this is an xbox one guild. Are you on both?
    Never Knows Best!
  • TheHereticMonk
    So I've only just ventured into Cyrodiil. Only doing the quests, delves and skyshards. Fleeing whenever I see a scrap going on.
    Anyhow I made a lovely discovery. The houses are loaded with recipes. In a couple of hours play I found a purple, 4 blues and loads of greens. Best of all there's no stealing in Cyrodill, "I'm just requisitioning this for the war effort".
    Never Knows Best!