The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Charitable Crafting Co-op: Everything crafted for FREE!

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that's good. I need to join a guild, haven't joined one yet, does this guild buy and sell gear?

We are a non-profit guild so everything we do is 100% free, because of this we do not buy items from members we just ask for items to be donated to the bank such as Materials. :)

It isn't mandatory that you do donate, but it is encouraged. You get bank access if you donate regularly though!
    Edited by kayPOW on November 12, 2015 1:53PM

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Basically we're all for if you scratch our back then we will scratch yours back with much more enthusiasm if you didn't scratch ours!

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

• cossamaximus
    So are people willing to swap items then, like I have a few Dwemer motif's, and am looking for particular jewellery sets?
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    So are people willing to swap items then, like I have a few Dwemer motif's, and am looking for particular jewellery sets?

Yes, I'm sure guild members will be more than happy to do some swaps!

The only rule we have is nothing is to be sold / no purposely trying to make a profit/con someone.

So I can't see swapping being a problem!

Make a post on our forum and see how it goes! :)

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭

I have made a category for item swapping on our forum as I think it is a nice idea for high value items.

This is in 'beta' at the moment and will be removed if @TheHereticMonk disapproves.

Monk have a look and let me know what you think.

I made the rules quite harsh, but I think it is needed? If you don't like it I can get rid!

• KaylynT
    KaylynT
    Hi would love an invite.level 50 crafter in all crafts. PSN: aaronpua. Thanks.
  • TheHereticMonk
    @kaypow Hmm...let me mull that over. Slightly concerned it'll result in people holding onto items and waiting for a swap that they otherwise would have deposited. As we are getting purple recipes and motiffs deposited at the moment so I don't want that drying up.
    Right now I'm leaning towards no, but give me a bit of time to consider it.

I do not like the new mobile version of this site. Good for them for trying though. One bonus is when I force it to display desktop mode, now I get the full desktop site. So I can finally see peoples signatures on my mobile.
    Edited by TheHereticMonk on November 12, 2015 3:45PM
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • TheHereticMonk
    @KaylynT we're an xbox guild. You wanna go check the PS guild pages for a guild.
    Sorry.
    Never Knows Best!
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    Oh man. Sorry just saw that this was Xbox 1 guild.
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    @kaypow Hmm...let me mull that over. Slightly concerned it'll result in people holding onto items and waiting for a swap that they otherwise would have deposited. As we are getting purple recipes and motiffs deposited at the moment so I don't want that drying up.
    Right now I'm leaning towards no, but give me a bit of time to consider it.

I do not like the new mobile version of this site. Good for them for trying though. One bonus is when I force it to display desktop mode, now I get the full desktop site. So I can finally see peoples signatures on my mobile.

That is fine! I mean I'm sure people will be swapping some higher value items around rather than donating them anyway, so I just though it would be a good idea to have somewhere safe that they can do it. At least if we're the middle men and women, less scamming can go on.

Once individual swaps are approved by an admin.. Say we got people to mail us the items then we send them on to each person, we're trustworthy so it would be a safer way of doing it than between guild members who aren't in the same faction as I'm pretty sure the POD option doesn't cater for trades?

I did make it clear in the rules that it isn't encouraged and does not give any guild credit/reputation. Meaning no-one can get any kind of bank access if they only swap items.

Maybe change it to just specific items rather than just purple and yellow? I do think recipied shouldn't be included now you mention it.

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Will delete it asap if you say so! Don't feel like you have to accept it, you're GM after all!

• TheHereticMonk
    @kayPOW I think leave it for now but make a few tweaks.

Remove the need for admin approval, you've put the rules up and if they break them we'll deal with it then. Having to wait for approval is a bit annoying for them and a faff for us. Also makes us seem a bit overbearing

Add a bit strongly advising people don't use the function and donate their dupes and unwanteds instead. It promotes a happy, friendly guild and makes it more likely they in turn will find something shiny for free in the bank.

Also make it clear mats, recipes and motiffs are not to be traded as we are a crafting guild after all and we want to help everyone fill in their crafting gaps for free. It should only be used for set armour, weapons and jewlery. If someone has rare mats they don't need these should be donated to help others and then in turn they'll get helped.

Sound good?
    Never Knows Best!
  • TheHereticMonk
    Never Knows Best!
  • FiveStar86
    FiveStar86
    Soul Shriven
    Just about to reach Vet1. Yay.
    Would love a set of amor/weapons made. First time I've aske for anything so unsure on request info.
    I dual wield axes. Wear all heavy armor. Typically dedicated to health/stamina.
    Would love any support.
    Am in the process of getting my head round the new forum :)
  • TheHereticMonk
    @FiveStar86 on the guild forum there is a section for crafting requests. Fill in the order form there and someone (usually me) will get to work on it.
    Never Knows Best!
  • whosyourdaddy
    GT:asihi na
  • TheHereticMonk
    9869953.jpg
    Never Knows Best!
  • TheHereticMonk
    Some members are still using this thread as a primary point of contact rather than our forum.
    You're missing out! This wil probably be one of the last guild events/announcements I make here, so join us on our forum.

Still a wad of unclaimed duplicate recipes in the bank. Can't believe everyone has them all.

Any guild member registered on our forum may request any recipes from the list below. Just reply to the "Last chance for recipes" thread in guild announcements, with what you want.

What's left next week will be sold to boost the guild gold reserves for obtaining elusive traits (like nirn), rare mats etc.

Oh we also have loads of all of the basic motifs, so request those too if you need them.

Begin wall of text (sorry):

Alabaster Honey Rum • Apple Cobbler Supreme • Argonian Mud-Nectar • Argonian Saddle-Cured Rabbit • Bitter Ritual Tea • Blacklight Oxen Meatballs • Bruma Jugged Rabbit • Crispy Cheddar Chicken • Dunmeri Jerked Horse Haunch • Fredas Night Infusion • Garlic-and-Pepper Venison Steak • Hasphat's Sticky Guar Tonic • House Hlaalu Pumpkin Risotto • Khenarthi's Wings Chai • Kragenmoor Pickled Pumpkin • Lemonic Invigoration • Mage's Gorapple Porridge • Old Clear-Eye Whiskey • Palace of Kings Ginger Beer • Pirate Queen Mint Tea • Rimmen Rasin Cookies • Roasted Beet and Millet Salad • Sailor's Second Wind • Savory Thorn Cornbread • Sipping Imga Tonic • Soothing Bard's-Throat Tea • Sorry, Honey Lager • Summer Sky Pale Ale • The Skald-King's Patty Melt • Velothi Cabbage Soup

... and a few others. My fingers are tired though.
    Never Knows Best!
  • mubzander
    mubzander
    ✭✭
    GT: Mubzi Ali
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    Eu or NA server ?

I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people
  • Ckiller138
    Gt: Ckiller138
    Do you have psiijic ambrosii?
  • Snootking
    Snootking
    ✭✭
    Hey can I join?

Gt: Watsonatorr
    Breton Sorcerer
    XBONE EU: Watsonatorr
  • CravenWaffles
    Hey guys, this guild moved to their own forum <http://cccguild.boards.net/&gt;
    EU AD- VR16 DK Tank, VR16 Templar Healer, VR1 NB In Limbo; EP-VR3 DK Crafter
    STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just gonna go ahead and cloak now. You can't hear me crying if I cloak!
  • Ckiller138
    i cant open the link
  • theenglander
    theenglander
    ✭✭
    cccguild.boards.net/ i signed up here still no invite but it has only ben 10 hours approx :)
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    GT: oreri7kit
  • SuperAntv1
    Add me please, GT - SuperAnt v1