Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

More layoffs for ZeniMax (Update: Confirmed)

• Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »
    I actually want this game to do well as the TES Franchise as a whole depends on it, this game fails there may not be a TES 6 so me wanting to say that is absurd.

You really think that? They're two separate entities. The success of ESO has little to do with what happens to the TES franchise as a whole. That's the reason they used different studios, in all likelihood.

Well AFAIK Both Bethesda and ZOS are owned by Zenimax Media are are subsidiarity of Zenimax Media. So yes one does directly effect the other as both subsidiaries were started to put money in the pockets of the company that owns them.

Well Zenimax Media would have considered ESO a different entity entirely from the TES franchise. They are COMPLETELY different games except for a shared lore.

I don't understand, how in any universe you think that ESO failing (which it isn't) would effect the TES franchise as a whole. Skyrim alone made enough money to bank roll the company for awhile (if it was required). There would be no investor in his right mind that would deny Zenimax funding for the next TES franchise installment...and this fact is based on the success of Skyrim alone.
    "Not all who wander are lost." - Tolkien

• Tre_775
    Tre_775
    ✭✭✭
    dday3six wrote: »
    Unless "big" names start disappearing in bulk I don't see much cause for concern.

How IC is received after launch, and what changes are made to the game between than and the next expansion have more consequential impact on the game's health than layoffs of what seem to be nonessential personnel.

Well you do know that

1. Paul Sage the Creative Director for ESO left in late June.

2. Nick Konkle Lead Game play Designer left in March

3. Maria Aliprando Game Play Designer left in May

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariaaliprando
    https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicholas-konkle/5/4aa/a07
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/188025/has-paul-sage-left-zos/p1

IMO these were huge losses to ZOS., don't get me wrong i think Rich Lambert is a great guy and will do well, however losing these 3 and then the losses from this round of layoffs should not be discounted.

My point is the whole situation jsut sucks all around and layoffs suck, but big names have already left. :(

Lets just hope Rich and Company can carry things forward in the future and polish things up nicely. Its the best we can hope for at this point, and no more layoffs :)

People in creative job positions move on to do new things all the time. By remaining at one position for too long, there's a tendency to plateau and become stagnant. This simply gives these persons an opportunity to progress in their field while making space available for new, younger, and highly motivated talent. There's nothing wrong with change, in and of itself.
    "He was already insane before he left Tamriel. Mad as a box of frogs..."
    - Lyris Titanborn in reference to Sir Cadwell
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Selique wrote: »
    Probably not though. There probably aren't 25 "big names" resigning (These were laid off, though, mind you.)

And, if you are simply posting this to say "Oh how sad, people got fired" there are worse things in life. Perhaps all the people killed the past week are worth mentioning?

Or maybe the South Koreans who were injured by mines are worth a note? I don't know... Just seems like your motive for posting this is more than just "sad news of the day"....

Your joking right?

Thats an unbelievable statement!

The fact you got an insightful is troubling.

The fact your willing to use other peoples death and suffering as some sort of sick justification to not feel bad or belittle the importance of these layoffs is ridiculous.

Not knowing where your next paycheck is coming from to feed your kid can often be just as bad as what your talking about.

Its obvious to me you have never been in that position.

Yes its awful what those people are going through over there, anywhere in the world for that matter, but thats a really cold statement you just made there, and the parallels you used..just wow....

What motive, i plan on coming back at some point.....i paid since early access last year....i have probably fronted more money in support of this game then you have....if your wanting to go down the road, not counting my crown purchases on top of it to support them.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baronh2o wrote: »

I don't understand, how in any universe you think that ESO failing (which it isn't) would effect the TES franchise as a whole. Skyrim alone made enough money to bank roll the company for awhile (if it was required). There would be no investor in his right mind that would deny Zenimax funding for the next TES franchise installment...and this fact is based on the success of Skyrim alone.

I don't think its failing, and never said it was.

I just said keep an eye on how things progress and feel bad for those who did get laid off.
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not though. There probably aren't 25 "big names" resigning (These were laid off, though, mind you.)

And, if you are simply posting this to say "Oh how sad, people got fired" there are worse things in life. Perhaps all the people killed the past week are worth mentioning?

Or maybe the South Koreans who were injured by mines are worth a note? I don't know... Just seems like your motive for posting this is more than just "sad news of the day"....

Your joking right?

The fact your willing to use other peoples death and suffering as some sort of sick justification to not feel bad or belittle the importance of these layoffs is ridiculous.

Not knowing where your next paycheck is coming from to feed your kid can often be just as bad as what your talking about.

Yes its awful what those people are going through over there, anywhere in the world for that matter, but thats a really cold statement you just made there, and the parallels you used..just wow....

What motive, i plan on coming back at some point.....i paid since early access last year....i have probably fronted more money in support of this game then you have....if your wanting to go down the road, not counting my crown purchases on top of it to support them.

@RinaldoGandolphi

Again, you are picking and choosing posts to reply to and escalating what people say. Are you aware that this is akin to trolling? If you have read my previous post you should let your thread die. It was a mistake to post this info. here and it has done no good.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, you are picking and choosing posts to reply to and escalating what people say. Are you aware that this is akin to trolling? If you have read my previous post you should let your thread die. It was a mistake to post this info. here and it has done no good.

Writing an entire paragraph in bold letters is utterly useless in my opinion.
    Wololo.
  • BlueGreenMikey
    I hope that these employees find jobs soon and got some kind of a severance, but given the tools that their former employers saddled them with to actually do customer service, it was pretty clear that their company never supported them from the start.

"Hey, Jim, so here's what I'm gonna need you to do. Every single request for help that you get, I want you to forward the exact same email in response. The email will blame the customer's entire setup and make them think that we don't care about their problems and that we're not looking into them at all."

This was not an envious job, but it was a job nonetheless. If they can land somewhere else, I imagine they'll likely have a better experience.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Your joking right?

@RinaldoGandolphi

Im not trolling but whatever.

That post deserved to picked out because the statement it made was ridiculous. I wasn't escalating anything else, was merely making conversation. Many folks in this thread have all made good points.

I didn't see anyone else on here using other peoples death and suffering as some sort of sick justification to try and belittle someones lose of employment, a job they may have relied on to feed their kids. Its impossible to defend such a statement.

As far as im concerned this thread is dead, after statements like that are made and folks give them an insightful. Thats just callous on so many levels....its just wrong.

Good luck on that one folks...good luck....
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Selique
    Selique
    ✭✭✭✭

Your joking right?

So... I'll gloss over the first portion as it has little to do with the fact that you completely ignored the meaning of what I was saying. At least I hope you ignored it and are not *that* oblivious.... Clearly, this post was meant to troll ESO players into an argument about the health of ESO's staff.

As for the bolded part... Who cares? Do you want a reward for spending money on ESO? What does that have to do with the fact that you posted this thread in the hopes of getting a rise out of players under the guise of "I care about those poor workers", when in fact it is clearly a jab at "Look ZoS is doing poorly!" (Regardless if you think that or not, that is exactly the message you were conveying).

And you have the gall to say *I* made cold statements, when you in fact used the layoff of these workers as a way to stir up trouble on an internet forum. lulz...
    Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
    Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
    Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
    Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
    Hail Sithis..
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Your joking right?

So... I'll gloss over the first portion as it has little to do with the fact that you completely ignored the meaning of what I was saying. At least I hope you ignored it and are not *that* oblivious.... Clearly, this post was meant to troll ESO players into an argument about the health of ESO's staff.

As for the bolded part... Who cares? Do you want a reward for spending money on ESO? What does that have to do with the fact that you posted this thread in the hopes of getting a rise out of players under the guise of "I care about those poor workers", when in fact it is clearly a jab at "Look ZoS is doing poorly!" (Regardless if you think that or not, that is exactly the message you were conveying).

And you have the gall to say *I* made cold statements, when you in fact used the layoff of these workers as a way to stir up trouble on an internet forum. lulz...

The fact you don't realize that......know what...forget it..

eBgO9olXKudVK.gif
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Selique
    Selique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The sad part is, you know what you did, and tried to make me look to be the one who did it lmao.
    Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
    Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
    Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
    Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
    Hail Sithis..
  • icontested
    icontested
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who ever decided to lauch Ps4 IC on the same day as Destiny expansion should get laid off as well.

If someone "picks" TTK over IC, that says a lot about that person. Personal opinion, but someone who takes the first option is a lost and desperate soul.. Who will always have a HOME waiting for them with IC. ;)

If you are the type of personality who likes getting abused and you do pick the TTK, not sure there is hope for you until you leave those *T*een years and get over to a *M*ature game where you need a real life skill set to be good at.
    Voted and Current reigning champion of most handsome ESO player of 2013-2016
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess they didn't sell enough limited edition Ice Princess ponies.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Dahkoht
    Dahkoht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tre_775 wrote: »
    dday3six wrote: »
    Unless "big" names start disappearing in bulk I don't see much cause for concern.

How IC is received after launch, and what changes are made to the game between than and the next expansion have more consequential impact on the game's health than layoffs of what seem to be nonessential personnel.

Well you do know that

1. Paul Sage the Creative Director for ESO left in late June.

2. Nick Konkle Lead Game play Designer left in March

3. Maria Aliprando Game Play Designer left in May

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariaaliprando
    https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicholas-konkle/5/4aa/a07
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/188025/has-paul-sage-left-zos/p1

IMO these were huge losses to ZOS., don't get me wrong i think Rich Lambert is a great guy and will do well, however losing these 3 and then the losses from this round of layoffs should not be discounted.

My point is the whole situation jsut sucks all around and layoffs suck, but big names have already left. :(

Lets just hope Rich and Company can carry things forward in the future and polish things up nicely. Its the best we can hope for at this point, and no more layoffs :)

People in creative job positions move on to do new things all the time. By remaining at one position for too long, there's a tendency to plateau and become stagnant. This simply gives these persons an opportunity to progress in their field while making space available for new, younger, and highly motivated talent. There's nothing wrong with change, in and of itself.

The creative geniuses left behind give us , behold, PUMPKIN HEADS for the crown store.

No , things aren't stagnating at all.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we all know ESO isn't doing as well as they (and we) had hoped but once an MMO is released it is far cheaper to maintain and create new content for than it was to develop it in the first place.

I've been following ZoS's main office for some time and keeping track of the job postings on their site and they have been hiring people regularly which is a good sign.

As far as the other two, that is to be expected. You want to leave a company at the height of your achievements not ride it down into insignificance. Most of the top people who developed WoW left the game at similar junctures for other studios. The only way you climb the ladder or head up your own studio is by leaving the studio that made you.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Conspiracy comments]

Edited by ZOS_MatM on August 25, 2015 12:20AM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »
    I actually want this game to do well as the TES Franchise as a whole depends on it, this game fails there may not be a TES 6 so me wanting to say that is absurd.

You really think that? They're two separate entities. The success of ESO has little to do with what happens to the TES franchise as a whole. That's the reason they used different studios, in all likelihood.

Well AFAIK Both Bethesda and ZOS are owned by Zenimax Media are are subsidiarity of Zenimax Media. So yes one does directly effect the other as both subsidiaries were started to put money in the pockets of the company that owns them.

In that capacity, yes. But as a franchise? Not at all. Especially not in the doom and gloom way you put a failure for ESO tanking the franchise. BGS is keeping to the same productions that they have since they were established in 2002. The only blips have been IHRA, and Fallout: New Vegas. The schedule changed a bit when they released two Elder Scrolls in a row- which was, I think, the reason that New Vegas was done by Obsidian.

As far as who formed who, I think you have it a bit backwards. Bethesda pre-dates Zenimax by years. Zenimax was created out of Bethesda to be an umbrella company, at which point Bethesda became a subsidiary. They've leveraged that in their other purchases since then. But that's corporate stuff that is subject only to speculation since they are a private company.

But TES is quite healthy, and nothing that ESO does will contribute to a downfall of the brand in my admitted speculation.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they actually are in financial trouble then that just means we'll see a race change option that much faster. There's a silver lining to everything.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lastly, i wish people would stop acting like someone getting laid off is no big deal, IT IS A BIG DEAL! i don't care its customer service or a Manager, these people have families and kids, and they don't deserve to be spoken about as if their plight doesn't matter.....layoffs in general just suck, and all these people have my sympathies and i hope they find gainful employment very soon.
    Honestly, it depends. Sometimes getting laid off is a big deal, and sometimes it isn't. It depends on the circumstances.

I have a friend who used to work a job where 90% of the staff got laid off every winter. It was no big deal because everyone knew about it, they knew they'd be hired again in the spring, and they planned their year around it.

In lots of industries it's common for companies to ramp up their staff while working on a big project, with the understanding that once the project has completed there will be layoffs because they won't need that many employees for the normal operations. In these cases the staff understand that there's a chance they'll be laid off afterward. They may be hoping that they'll stay on, but they know that they might not, so if they're smart they have a backup plan in place.

The situation at ZOS sounds similar to the latter case. Console launch was a big project, and now that the consoles are more or less stabilized they can revert to more normal staffing levels. That means layoffs, but the staff should have been expecting at least some layoffs. It's still going to be somewhat sad for them (definitely more sad than in the seasonal layoffs example I gave), but when people expect that a round of layoffs will be coming they can prepare, and hopefully be well positioned to move on to the next job when it happens.

When layoffs are really a big deal is when the employees don't see it coming. That's when it can really make life difficult for them.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Makes sense to reduce support staff. No reason to pay people to copy/paste this, add a few Knowledge Base quips that have nothing to do with the details provided in the ticket, and close the case. A script can do it much more efficiently.
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited team. In light of the excitement and great demand for ESO TU, we are currently experiencing high contact volume. We encourage you to search our support site at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com for any in-game topics or issues you may have questions about. There are lots of helpful FAQs and links to our social pages.

If you are experiencing any in-game UI issues (including NPC, quest problems and missing crowns/entitlements) can be resolved by logging out for five minutes then back in which will load you into a new game instance.

Hah i hear u! I will even go further and say community moderating is a waste of time and money as well. No community moderator should be paid at all. Its so easy to just throw that job to a die hard fanboy who will moderate for free. These community moderators are the very essence of pc police, they get butthurt very fast.
    Edited by Avenias on August 24, 2015 11:56PM
  • ahstin2001nub18_ESO
    this is the life of an average tester- you have a job for three months and are on unemployment for three months when you get picked back up to continue working.

thats why i stopped being a paid tester...
    I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone.

Martin A. Treptow
    1894-1918
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is the life of an average tester- you have a job for three months and are on unemployment for three months when you get picked back up to continue working.

Why should they pay u to play the game, when there are enough die hard fanboys who will happily wreck the game and report the problems for free? If u want to get paid playing games, go make a youtube channel
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    So I see that the OP has recently quit as of yesterday(as stated in their signature); and the first thing they do is to create a thread and word it in such a way that it's all "doom and gloom". Some people can't quit in peace, I'm sorry you got tired of ESO, but try not to act like the mainstream media.

nah nice try though.

My reasons for stopping playing have nothing to do with this, Im just posting this as news because its factual and relevent...its not doom and gloom at all, its just current events, nothing more.

I apologize for not liking layoffs.
    i apologize for thinking it sucks people are losing their jobs.
    I apologize that i feel sympathetic for these people who probably have families to feed.

Nope, all doom and gloom eh?

Doom and Gloom would be posting false statements, verified reports of layoffs isn't posting false statements trying to start doom and gloom.

Im sorry my opinion of thinking layoffs suck is taken as doom and gloom.

Say Doom and Gloom one more time. Lmao, I lost count.
    “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!
    Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!” (Portal 2)

17 Years MMORPG Experience healing and I still havn't figured out why people stand in red circles.
  • ahstin2001nub18_ESO
    Avenias wrote: »

Why should they pay u to play the game, when there are enough die hard fanboys who will happily wreck the game and report the problems for free? If u want to get paid playing games, go make a youtube channel

good job at being stupid..... kudos. actually it wasn't for zenimax or any MMO company- it was for a console company. there are many reasons why they pay testers, most of which comes from the laws ruling the lands regarding employees. these employees follow a step by step process which testers can do while the devs, get this.... develop. believe it or not, they have to first TEST a product before SELLING a product. but then maybe you are one of those that just feel that games are programmed, sold, THEN fixed. i don't know what you don't know, but i am guessing its probably over all not much.

unless you are just being sarcastic....
    Edited by ahstin2001nub18_ESO on August 25, 2015 12:13AM
    I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone.

Martin A. Treptow
    1894-1918
  • twistedmonk
    twistedmonk
    ✭✭✭
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    I'm surprised it hasn't been more and sooner, honestly. Game has been on cash shop auto-pilot for a while now. How many people does it take to make 25 dollar horse skins, anyway?

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see the scam here.

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    I'm surprised it hasn't been more and sooner, honestly. Game has been on cash shop auto-pilot for a while now. How many people does it take to make 25 dollar horse skins, anyway?

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see the scam here.

Windows 10 upgrade for zenimax systems,sorry boys gotta cut you loose.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the OP for posting this information about the lay-offs. Didn't know that. So thanks for putting it in one easy to read post @RinaldoGandolphi

Can I just say to some of the other posters here...geez..shoot the mailman!?!
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel bad for the employees that lost their jobs. I truly do. Layoffs in business these days are always a nasty thing. It's entirely possible that ZoS is looking to shrink the team to a smaller scale. Look at Bethesda Game Studios for example. They don't have anywhere near 250 employees in the Dev team for example, and look at the quality of work they produce.

I do however wonder about the mentality of a lot of the people on these forums sometimes. The sheer amount of negativity that runs through these boards is rather awful. And it never used to be this way.

Let me ask this; if they announced this game was going to shut down, how would people actually feel? Would you feel vindicated? Happy? Truly, how would you feel about the game closing down and shutting up shop?

Be careful what you wish for, people. Because sometimes, just sometimes, things can come true.

I sincerely doubt that the game will shut down. Now that console is out in the world, they need less and less support. Console testers will be shrunk, extra support staff will have gone and the team will have shrinkage. I've seen a lot of companies shrink after big releases etcetera. It truly does suck that jobs have gone and I hope they manage to find jobs elsewhere.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And in other news.
    IMG_1246_zpsze2abloj.jpg
    Edited by Shimmer on August 25, 2015 1:30AM
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much drama, lol
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylance9 wrote: »
    And in other news.
    IMG_1246_zpsze2abloj.jpg