The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Heavy attacks for 10k?

• Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malediktus wrote: »
    cap dmg per hit at 5k in PvP -->fixed all problems

ok shields and healing would have to be adjusted too, but that should be an easy task

And the point of having a class system, or a defined role would then be?

I swear some people don't think things through before they type.

Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well another way some one can hit for 10K with a heavy attack and possible with out CP is of course a gold 2H weapon with maybe a sharpen trait and moleten arms from the DK skill line earthen heart that increases heavy attack power by 40% and another 150% to enemies whos health is 50% or less. So 190% boost to heavy attacks (mind you be below 50% health) plus a stealth attack could well equal 10K heavy attack if not more and that's with out using the blade expert passive skill in the Mage adding that could give a 200% damage bonus to heavy attacks.
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    I wear 5 heavy armor piece when these hits happen. I know armor rating doesn't matter much vs stamina builds but where is that 30% damage reduction? And wth is that proc rate of camo hunter?
    rY5kR55.jpg
    HMpsDor.jpg

Funny.
    Kerviz playstyle is probably the easiest to counter.
    Slot Radiant Magelight, problem solved.
    Kerviz uses 2h heavy attacks from sneak/cloak. He doesn't use a gap closer to open unless you are running or on a mount. Had you slotted RML not only would you see him walking up to you, that 10k would actually be 5k and you would have lived through the burst and not been stunned to boot.

Threads like these blow my mind.
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I see Kerviz isn't going to suffer from the damage reduction in Cyrodiil :#
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    I wear 5 heavy armor piece when these hits happen. I know armor rating doesn't matter much vs stamina builds but where is that 30% damage reduction? And wth is that proc rate of camo hunter?
    rY5kR55.jpg
    HMpsDor.jpg

It was probably from stealth. Welcome to ESO.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why heavy attack from stealth when you can use assassin's will in plain sight? :wink:

I0ZgOPe.jpg
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why heavy attack from stealth when you can use assassin's will in plain sight? :wink:

I0ZgOPe.jpg

Ever since 1.6 PTS I knew this skill was made for you Mojar hahaha.