Edited by ThatNeonZebraAgain on July 31, 2015 11:15PM
Some highlights (bear in mind these are my paraphrases/interpretations, and I might have missed stuff!):
- Client stability fixes incoming. In the meantime, try going into your UserSettings.txt file (in ESO folder, Windows defaults it in My Documents), finding the PlayerStandInsEnabled.2 line, and changing the 2 to 0. This may help fix it, and they'd appreciate feedback on it.
- Very appreciative of constructive feedback, especially the dedicated streamers, and overall lack of "OMFG ZOS WHY U DO DIS STUPID THING MUST BE IDIOT$". They said they can't address every desired tweak before live, but obviously are listening.
- Adding buff to Werewolf that adds about 10k armor and spell resistance while in WW form.
- Xivkyn polymorph can be found in Treasure Vaults (very very rarely), and they are tradeable.
- Camel mount coming eventually (same with bear mounts).
- Collectible thingies needed to open Trophy Vaults may become tradeable in the future.
- Long-term plan to create Vet version of each dungeon.
- Creating own custom costume isn't on list, but they have some similar/related plans they can't divulge yet.
- UI improvements are incoming "fairly soon" (has been seen 'in-game' on their internal dev server) as part of larger quality of life improvements. Name plates, buffs/debuffs, etc., as well as subtitles. AttorneyAtLawl can rejoice!
- More racial changes! Nord getting max health increased to 9%. Argonians getting max health boosted to 6% and healing received boosted to 9%; Said they wanted to encance what was there, keep current theme, not completely overhaul; healing received should help in PvP with longer TTK. Altmer and Bosmer changes are also being reverted. Keeping health regen passive, but possibly tweaking it in future updates.
- Flying Blade damage craziness on PTS will be fixed.
- Underwater combat not coming to ESO pretty much ever, though they might at some point allow more swimming environments.
- Definitely working to make hybrid builds more viable, like through the new Prismatic Enchantments in IC that buff multiple stats.
- Apparently, according to Rich Lambert, there is "really cool stuff" in the sewers "that nobody has discovered yet."
- Portal Stones accidentally revealed to also be bought with AP.
- Looking into allowing crits against damage shields, as well as another change to damage shields I didn't catch.
- Emperor costume (once earned) likely going to be made wearable even when not Emperor.
- CP Point Gap: Working on catch-up mechanic and seasonal cap (eg total amount of points you can spend per "season" before that number is raised in later updates). Aware of power disparity, but don't want to give timeline even though they want to get it in as quickly as they can.
- Glass motif and ingredients will be in Crown Store eventually, but are first giving players time to earn it without buying.
- Shield dying "is on the list," no timeframe
- Bleeds and DoTs should be more useful now with longer TTK. But wanting to look at monster immunity to bleeds.
- Still planning to keep all siege disabled in IC, but might add placed, stationary siege in specific places in districts if it looks like it would be useful/interesting.
EDIT: More I missed
- Will test 80% Tel Var stones loss for PvP in next PTS patch push
Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
Wayra High Elf Sorceress
Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden