Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Protectors of Peace - Aldmeri - 220+ Members - Casual Players

• YellerSh0rtBus
    We're online. Shoot me a message for an invite: YellowSh0rtBus. Especially interested in PVP-minded players at the moment. Hope to hear from you! :)
  • CanadianCthulhu
    CanadianCthulhu
    Soul Shriven
    GT = CanadianCthulhu
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    GT = CanadianCthulhu

I'm sure Yellow will invite you sometime soon. I would but I am at work.

Also bumping again because I can.

We have started running vet dungeons and I will be hosting more pvp for those that want to come.
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Kozer wrote: »
    GT = CanadianCthulhu

I'm sure Yellow will invite you sometime soon. I would but I am at work.

Also bumping again because I can.

We have started running vet dungeons and I will be hosting more pvp for those that want to come.

Warri0r, would you mind inviting Canadian for me? I'm out for a bit because of a class I'm taking. Thanks!

• Exiael
    Exiael
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite. My GT is Exiael. Thank you.
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Exiael wrote: »
    I'd like an invite. My GT is Exiael. Thank you.
    GT = CanadianCthulhu

Invites sent for both. Thanks and hope to see you on :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Looking for veteran ranked players interested in in both PVP & vet pledges. Leave your gt in the comments or send me a message on Live: YellowSh0rtBus
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Recruiting active and social players. Always looking for VR players who enjoy running the daily vet pledge. Leave your GT in the comments or hit me up on Live: YellowSh0rtBus.
  • mejudgega@gmail.com
    mejudgega@gmail.com
    Soul Shriven
    Message me definitely interested. gamertag mejudgega
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    my gamer tag is erich68cs and would like a guild invite and what is the guild website link?
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    I'll have a member send you both an invite. Website is listed in the about the guild in game.
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    We are recruiting again. All levels, skills, and commitments welcome. Please leave your GT in the comments or message me on Live: YellowSh0rtBus