Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Protectors of Peace - Aldmeri - 220+ Members - Casual Players

YellerSh0rtBus
Protectors of Peace is an Xbox One, NA guild looking for friendly, casual players. I am looking for players interested in assisting with Guild Trades, PVE, and PvP. That being said...all skills, levels, and commitments are welcome. Please message me, leave your GT in the comments, or PM me on Live if interested: YellowSh0rtBus.
Edited by YellerSh0rtBus on August 20, 2015 1:49AM
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Edited by YellerSh0rtBus on July 7, 2015 12:19AM
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    All skills and levels welcome :)
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭

How many members do you have?

I am a current xbox player on the NA server. Buuuut I live in Pakistan and can do nothing about my NAT so I cant talk in party chat...But in game chat works just fine.
  • YellerSh0rtBus

I am a current xbox player on the NA server. Buuuut I live in Pakistan and can do nothing about my NAT so I cant talk in party chat...But in game chat works just fine.

Brand new guild. Only 3 members at the moment. I'm recruiting as much as I can this week to fill our ranks so we can start taking advantage of guild benefits. No problem about the chat thing, location, availability, etc. We're just here to have fun, group when we can, and support each other. :)

Let me know if you're still interested.
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭

Brand new guild. Only 3 members at the moment. I'm recruiting as much as I can this week to fill our ranks so we can start taking advantage of guild benefits. No problem about the chat thing, location, availability, etc. We're just here to have fun, group when we can, and support each other. :)

I brought up the chat because I have no idea how it would work with a guild. Is there a guild chat?
  • YellerSh0rtBus

I brought up the chat because I have no idea how it would work with a guild. Is there a guild chat?

Yes, there is a guild channel.
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭

Yes, there is a guild channel.

Ah cool.

Shoot me an invite.
    Xbox GT is: Warri0r man
    Edited by Kozer on July 9, 2015 2:48AM
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Currently at 8 members. Just looking for a couple more so we can setup our helardry and bank. :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    We have reached our 10th member and have access to the guild bank. I have also started designing the guild heraldry and it is available in the guild store.

We're still looking for more members. Hit me up for an invite! :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Currently at 70+ members. All skills, levels, and commitments welcome. We happily accept new players who need help learning the ropes.
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Positions still open. At 81 members and growing. Looking for players interested in assisting with Guild Trades, PVE, and PvP...but all skills, levels, commitments, and experiences welcome. :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    I'm on at the moment. Hit me up on Live for an invite or if you have questions: YellowSh0rtBus
  • mxrider420znrb18_ESO
    GT= Mxrider420z
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Coming your way
  • YANEEZYFOSHEEZY
    YANEEZYFOSHEEZY
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: YANEEZYFOSHEEZY

I'm a bit new to the ESO world but I'm excited to try and help out however I can
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Gt: YANEEZYFOSHEEZY

I'm a bit new to the ESO world but I'm excited to try and help out however I can

We gladly welcome new players, but I tried YANEEZYFOSHEEZY and it says account not found. Am I missing a letter or number?
  • YANEEZYFOSHEEZY
    YANEEZYFOSHEEZY
    Soul Shriven
    Shoot sorry about that

YANEEZYF0SHEEZY

the 0 is a zero.
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Shoot sorry about that

YANEEZYF0SHEEZY

the 0 is a zero.

No problem :) Invite on its way
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    I'll be on again tonight around 6:30 PM CST. Leave you GT in the comments or message me on Live for an invite: YellowSh0rtBus

:)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    We're playing right now if you would like to join us. Message me on Live: YellowSh0rtBus
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    Friendly bump to this thread.

People are always on the guild chat and we are more than willing to run dungeons with anyone of any level!

Also we pvp a lot!
  • Noah7197
    Noah7197
    Soul Shriven
    Brand new to the game. Add me if you want. Gtag = SQQPER TRQQPER
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Noah7197 wrote: »
    Brand new to the game. Add me if you want. Gtag = SQQPER TRQQPER

I'll send the invite over in just a bit :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Kozer wrote: »

People are always on the guild chat and we are more than willing to run dungeons with anyone of any level!

Also we pvp a lot!

Thanks Warri0r! :smiley:
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    Kozer wrote: »

Also we pvp a lot!

Thanks Warri0r! :smiley:

=D
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Active, casual guild looking for more players interested in joining a group that likes to have a good time. We're highly active in dungeons and PVP. We're setup to be as active or as casual as you like. We have a great pool of helpful members to assist new players and help them learn the game. We come equipped with a guild bank, store, tabard, and website. If you would like an invite, leave your gt in the comments or hit me up on Live: YellowSh0rtBus
  • azapcho
    azapcho
    GT: xXkiNG AzAXx
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    azapcho wrote: »
    GT: xXkiNG AzAXx

Invite on its way
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    We're on now. Message me for invite: YellowSh0rtBus