Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Protectors of Peace - Aldmeri - 220+ Members - Casual Players

• YellerSh0rtBus
    OSMedic wrote: »
    GT= OS Medic.

I'm pretty new to ESO and looking for a good guild to help me out.

Thanks!

Always happy to help. I'll send one over this evening. :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    OSMedic wrote: »
    GT= OS Medic.

I'm pretty new to ESO and looking for a good guild to help me out.

Thanks!

Invites sent. Thank you for your interest everyone.
  • Potato8mydog
    Potato8mydog
    Soul Shriven
    GT: potato8mydog

I'm looking to try out some guild trades with higher level players so I can hopefully raise my blacksmithing level a good bit
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    GT: potato8mydog

I'm looking to try out some guild trades with higher level players so I can hopefully raise my blacksmithing level a good bit

You're welcome to try with us if you like. I'll send over an invite.

• Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Kinnahz wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    New to the game sorta Lowlevel but looking to raid dungeons, and get into the PVP

I'm located in Australia and will be playing most weekends and some week nights.

Give me an add, gamertag ; KINNAHZ

Sounds good. We have another Australian that might appreciate the similar time zone :)
    I'll send you and invite tonight.

Excellent! i look forward to it
    Xbox & PC Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, TTT, IR, vCR+3, GS, DB, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM, Yaseyla & Twelvane HM, Ryelaz/Zilyesset & Orphic HM, vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Apollo2121
    Apollo2121
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join please. My gamer tag is Tron2121
  • MisterSaltsman
    MisterSaltsman
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like fun, GT: Mister Saltsman
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Apollo2121 wrote: »
    I would like to join please. My gamer tag is Tron2121
    Sounds like fun, GT: Mister Saltsman

Sounds good. I'll send over an invite tonight. :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Invites sent :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Leave your GT in the comments or message me on Live for an invite: YellowSh0rtBus
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    @YellerSh0rtBus What time zone are most of you guys in? i was on last night and there was like no one online haha
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, TTT, IR, vCR+3, GS, DB, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM, Yaseyla & Twelvane HM, Ryelaz/Zilyesset & Orphic HM, vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    @YellerSh0rtBus What time zone are most of you guys in? i was on last night and there was like no one online haha

@Kinnahz I'm CST. Most of us are within 1-2 hours of that.
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    @YellerSh0rtBus Ok, Seems like i wont get to play with most of you guys until the weekend hits. No Dramas
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    @YellerSh0rtBus Ok, Seems like i wont get to play with most of you guys until the weekend hits. No Dramas

Sounds good man. Hope to see you on.
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Recruiting casual players. All skills, levels, and commitments welcome. Leave your GT in the comments or message me on Live: YellowSh0rtBus
  • lightsourced
    Would love to join! LightSourced

Thanks! :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Would love to join! LightSourced

Thanks! :)

I'll send an invite tonight. Thanks :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Invites sent. :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    We're online. Hit us up for an invite. :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Actively seeking higher level & vet ranked players, but are happy to welcome players of all skills, levels, and commitments. We are an active group that enjoys running dungeons and PVP together. We have great leaders who are always happy to assist new players with any questions, trades, or crafting needs you may have. Leave your GT in the comments or send me a message on Live (YellowSh0rtBus) for an invite.

I hope to meet you!
  • lance15lb
    lance15lb
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'm interested for sure. I'm trying to level my crafting and would be happy to raid and pvp and whatever else. GT: Luckierstorm483
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    lance15lb wrote: »
    Hey! I'm interested for sure. I'm trying to level my crafting and would be happy to raid and pvp and whatever else. GT: Luckierstorm483

Sounds great. I'll send an invite over now :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Protectors of Peace is looking for VR players interested in running VR pledges. Although we would like more DPS players, we welcome anyone interested in joining. Also interested in master crafters.

We are still accepting players of all skills, levels, and commitments. So leave your GT in the comments or hit me up on Live: YellowSh0rtBus.
  • Nightstryker96
    Nightstryker96
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Nightstryker96
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    GT: Nightstryker96

I'll send an invite over tonight. :)
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    Looking for casual players interested in a social guild that enjoys grouping together. All levels, classes, and commitments are welcome. We are structured for you to be as involved as you want to be. Leave your GT in the comments or hit me up on Live: YellowSh0rtBus

Hope to see you online :)
    Edited by YellerSh0rtBus on August 11, 2015 11:47PM
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    Again I shall help bump this thread so poor yellow does not have to do it alone.

We have a cool tabard guys!

Also friendly people are always willing to help. Run Dungeons, Craft gear, talk..etc etc.

• YellerSh0rtBus
    Thanks for the plug :)
  • IronMayden92
    New player. Level 21 Templar. Focused on healing. Id love to be part of an active and helpful community.

GT: SBM92

Will be on around 6:30 CST tonight
  • YellerSh0rtBus
    IronMayden wrote: »
    New player. Level 21 Templar. Focused on healing. Id love to be part of an active and helpful community.

GT: SBM92

Will be on around 6:30 CST tonight

Sounds good. I'll send over the invite tonight.