Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent. Thanks for your interest in our guild.
  • christopphh
    christopphh
    Soul Shriven
    I love the idea of a no stress guild, im a father with a full time job so no stress is what i need. gamer tag is detergentchris.
  • violetquinn
    violetquinn
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to take part, gamer tag: GandalfTheFab
  • xXDarkAssassinXxX
    xXDarkAssassinXxX
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join

GT: XxXSosukeAizen
  • Gweeds49
    Gweeds49
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, GT is Gweeds49.
    Thanks.
  • Ickymclicky
    Ickymclicky
    Soul Shriven
    Send me an invite please. Ickymclicky is my tag. Icky Gunthar is my chars name,

Thanks,

Icky
  • Glowies
    Glowies
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Glowies

• Evilwins
    Evilwins
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there...

Brand new player and new to the Xbox for the most part. Just started playing ESO. I have made a DPS Magicka Dragon Knight level 8. Really struggling on game mechanics and how to properly/effectively use skill points. Looking for a relaxed guild that welcomes new players and can show me the ropes.

After reading your opening statement, looks like Obsidian Guard would make an awesome home for me. If you are willing to take on a newbie project, I would love to join.

Thanks.

Gamertag is ChromaticEthan
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, thanks everyone for your interest, those invites have been sent. We have plenty of members willing to help, to ask in guild chat all members 1 and somebody should be there to give assistance. We do have a website to visit if you want to exhance your gameplay but it's not required to use. This guild is always about what you want to do without any pressure, just relax and play.
  • gymforrest
    gymforrest
    Soul Shriven
    GYMFORREST
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest, I'm sending that invite now.
  • Diablo_2015
    Diablo_2015
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild please, gamertag TheT3RmIn8t3R
  • rbax2991
    rbax2991
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, sign me up gamertag CrazyEyesBax
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, invites are being sent in a few minutes. Thanks for your interest.
  • enchikillerbee
    enchikillerbee
    Soul Shriven
    You can add me enchikillerbee.
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondering if your guild is like this and I am interested in joining a large active recruiting guild that is growing and has a guild bank that I can contribute to and sell items and trade with others, and the only thing I look for in make friends to play in the game with are that they treat others with respect and no offensive or inappropriate language and are out to have fun.
    Edited by Herelacfreahelm on August 18, 2015 2:58AM
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    on xbox one
  • Paleriders24
    Paleriders24
    Soul Shriven
    Add me please! xPalerider1
  • darthfyer
    darthfyer
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join! :)

darthfyer is the GT.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent, thanks for your interest.
  • tobadoba
    tobadoba
    Soul Shriven
    I just started playing and I'm a level 9 Dragon Knight in DC. I would like to join as well.
  • tobadoba
    tobadoba
    Soul Shriven
    GT tobadoba...thanks
  • randomaccess999
    randomaccess999
    Soul Shriven
    This guild sounds great! Please add me: randomaccess999

Thanks
  • violetquinn
    violetquinn
    Soul Shriven
    I don't seem to have received an invite, it might be because I was already a member of 5 guilds but I didn't realise. I've freed a space up now, would you be able to invite me again on GandalfTheFab?

Also would you be able to add another account? We would both like to join but unfortunately he does not currently have a forum account, his gamertag is: A moist goat
  • RelentlessHero2
    RelentlessHero2
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join!
    GT: RelentlessHero2
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! I'll send & resend those invites later this evening. I'm on the west coast just to let you all know, so don't worry, the invites are coming. Lol! Thanks for your interest in our guild.
  • AD053
    AD053
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I would like to join a laid back pressure free guild. I am new to mmo. Been an avid xbox player for years tho. My gt is AD053.....thats a zero in there. I have a level 13 darkelf dragon knight in the ebonheart pact
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely, I'll send that invite out to you in a few minutes. Thank you for your interest.
  • Topnightowl99
    Topnightowl99
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please. Gt Topnightowl99. Thanks
  • Twinscrew
    Twinscrew
    Soul Shriven
    Finally, a guild that seems normal O___O

Add me please and thank you.

GT: TwinScrew