Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't PvP, but I'm all about PvE.

Need to run the dungeons and trials, but I'm more than willing to help anyone with any kind of PvE content. I main a Dunmer MagPlar DPS.

I'd enjoy an invite if you still have room.

GT: Vampire Nox

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • soxsavant
    soxsavant
    Soul Shriven
    I'm champion level 150, focused on pve, and typically jump on on weekend nights and randomly throughout the week. I'd love to join up.

PT: omegarocker667
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late response. Invite sent, welcome to the guild! We have room if we’re the guild you’re looking for.
  • MrsFranks
    MrsFranks
    Soul Shriven
    Hey would love an invite 🤗 GT mrsfranks074
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there! I’m a total newbie to both eso and mmos in general. I haven’t joined any guilds yet. I’ve pretty much only done questing up to this point, but I’m interested in eventually doing group dungeons, trials, dolmens, etc. I don’t have much time to play, and even that is mostly in the middle of the night. But if you guys have the time/patience for a confused newbie with erratic availability, I’d really like to join! My Xbox GT is DON’TBLINK42#402 and my eso account is Shadowspawn42. Thanks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! Hopefully we’re the right guild fit for you
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! Can’t get on right now, but I’ll accept later :)
  • X_NOVIA_X
    X_NOVIA_X
    ✭✭✭
    Returning Vet, highly knowledgeable, been playing since beta. Looking for a group of people to run pve content, and chill in guild chat.
    Gt is X Novia X
  • Calaban
    Calaban
    ✭✭✭
    Invite please!

I’m an on-and-off player.

I have a few CP150 characters but oddly I’ve never done any group dungeons. I think I was traumatized by my years of 3 hour dungeon runs in WoW, but now I’d like to get back into it.

GT is Calaban70

Thanks!

• RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite had been sent
  • Derelicta20
    GT: Rosenhart#3092

Returning player looking for some friendly faces to do some content with. Gunna be creating a new toon, although I only have ~300CP
    GT: xDERELICTAx

When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?!' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

—Cave Johnson, Portal 2
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • Succubus69420
    Succubus69420
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, new to ESO and have only tried PVE so far, looking for a group to join as its more fun than playing alone and have lots of questions. Would love to join! GT Succubus69420
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite if you are still accepting people. tag is: DVCOD
    thanks....Jim
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry...that gamer tag is: dvcod thanks.....Jim
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • IrishFire87
    IrishFire87
    Soul Shriven
    @RandallFrost are you still accepting members? New player looking to join a guild. Gamer tag is the same irishfire87. Thanks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we are! Sorry for the delay @IrishFire87 we are accepting member; that invite will be sent out today
  • mbradfo2_ESO
    mbradfo2_ESO
    ✭✭
    Are you guys still taking in poor souls like me? :)

i've played ESO for 3 or 4 years, but had a gap year when my daughter was born and now I'm trying to find a new home since most of my friends aren't playing now. I have a templar and DK at 50 and am leveling a necro right now. I usually play a few hours in the evening after the kiddo is in bed and love doing dungeons, trials and just hanging out.

My gt is mme chevrefoil
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!!!!
  • deleted220717-003304
    Hey, I'd love to join, I've recently switched platforms so I'm building back up from scratch. My mains are Wardens in the early 30s level-wise right now. (Long way to go lol.) I'm not terribly experienced with group content, but I enjoy it and am getting more into it; healer is my thing.
    I work full-time so I only have weekends and sometimes evenings, so this guild looks perfect for me. Would love an invite! My gamertag is ----
    Edited by deleted220717-003304 on June 14, 2022 11:07PM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!!
  • kcwoodiii
    kcwoodiii
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

Can I join?

I play an imperial warden - level 7 currently
  • hpkara
    hpkara
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys are still accepting new members I would love to join. My gt is llShoot2Thrill
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • Monkdaddy
    Monkdaddy
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join.

GT: MaltedMonk
  • arche289
    arche289
    Soul Shriven
    If still accepting would like to join. Gt: arche289
  • Alkyline
    Alkyline
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still accepting players I'd love to join. I've never played an MMO before this, so am still learning the ropes but am definitely enjoying it and looking to grow and learn with others.

GT: Alkyline