Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• Kris_wbg
    Kris_wbg
    This is exactly the type of guild im looking for! GT: kristopherwbg.. I have a vet 12 dk, lvl 39 nb, lvl 15 sorc. Max provisioning blacksmith and clothing and just about mastered woodworking. More than happy to lend my skills to any guildmates. Never ran a dungeon before though so looking to get into that. im ep and in the central timezone. Would love to be apart of this :)
  • armytanker69
    armytanker69
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join
  • Chattedefeu
    Chattedefeu
    Soul Shriven
    Please shot me an inv. I am new to this game but I am a vet/raid leader in AoC EQ and more recently Destiny. Thanks!

Xuva
  • RiseAgainst1220
    RiseAgainst1220
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in if you'll have me. I'm currently a Vet rank 3 Templar in the Daggerfall Covenant, with almost max clothing and woodworking. I'm willing to help out when needed. Gamertag: xXKal El 1220Xx
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, thanks for your interest. I'll send that invite now.
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    sounds like a wonderful guild. would love to join if you will have me gt is: dvcod
  • Twornz
    Twornz
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join.. Ingame Name: Vieux Lache

• XxBoss1337xX
    XxBoss1337xX
    Soul Shriven
    New to this game idk how to join but my xbox gt is XxBoss1337xX id love to join i have a mic
  • nevvt
    nevvt
    Soul Shriven
    Wo
    GT Newwt
  • PiTzun
    PiTzun
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am a brand new ESO player, currently leveling a sorcerer pet class. I am new to the series and am looking for a friendly helpful guild, I am currently focused on PVE content and leveling. I would be interested in finding a guild with a merchant and a fun atmosphere.

GT: Cbennett360

My playtime is mostly weekends but also late night evenings, I am west coast PST.

Thanks.
  • squarll10
    squarll10
    Soul Shriven
    squarll10
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your interest in our guild. I'll be sending those invites in the next few minutes.
  • Sp4ydes
    Sp4ydes
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys are still recruiting I'd love to join. New to ESO, seasoned WoW player. Your guild sounds great, as I work A LOT; but game in the free time. Sp4ydes is the gamer tag. Spades is my character's name.
  • Sp4ydes
    Sp4ydes
    Soul Shriven
    **Spaydes is the Characters name
  • Dappen
    Dappen
    GT: Nasune
    Guild sounds great
  • Hurlybwoi
    Hurlybwoi
    Soul Shriven
    GT is Hurlybwoi. Looking for the guild experience. Lvl 9 Nord near davons watch
  • Chattedefeu
    Chattedefeu
    Soul Shriven
    Inv me plz! for some reason i was part of a guild called cajunmafia probably spamed me and I pushed the wrong button... But ready to join now :-)
  • Chattedefeu
    Chattedefeu
    Soul Shriven
    Xuva is my character name
  • Chattedefeu
    Chattedefeu
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the inv. I did registered on the website but I still have no access to the guild bank. Thanks.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry about that. I'll get you all squared away within the next few minutes. Thank for registering at our site and joining our guild.
  • uttersad
    uttersad
    GT:lemonysiamang13
  • DethTornado
    DethTornado
    Soul Shriven
    DethTornado x-1 na server level 36 Ebonheart
  • zeldona
    zeldona
    Soul Shriven
    AMANNAMEDJAK
    Just have fun.
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    I would love to join gt Thekid02149
  • TR34DLIGHTLY
    TR34DLIGHTLY
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining if you have space. GT: TR34D LIGHTLY
  • ISeeASquirrel
    ISeeASquirrel
    Soul Shriven
    Would dearly love an invite: sounds just like what I've been searching for...
    GT: drrnrdh

Master provisioner, Master alchemist
  • zh1993
    zh1993
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join as well if you're still accepting. My GT is zh1993. Thank you
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, we're still accepting members. I'll be sending those invites in the next few minutes. Thank you for your interest.
  • jamiecb93
    jamiecb93
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join please my gamer tag is jamiecb93
  • mejudgega@gmail.com
    mejudgega@gmail.com
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested. Looking for dungeons and intro to PVP Gt mejudgega