Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ Grumpy Old Gamers ] - ( Social Guild ) - [Aldmeri Dominion]

• JudgeGigolo
    karpman48 wrote: »
    Hey Guys

Dropped a hello over on your forum, Psn: Monkey-spuff
    Vet 2 Temp Vamps and Nightblade werewolf.

Left the personal details over on your forum, Hoping i can get an add.

Monkey

Cheers dude. Invite sent. :)
  • ferryflex
    ferryflex
    Soul Shriven
    I would-be like to join. Psn Ferryflex
  • ferryflex
    ferryflex
    Soul Shriven
    Would like ;)
  • luckybush56
    my psn is "tandk333" inv me plz.thx a lot!
  • JudgeGigolo
    We're always looking for new people to bolster our ranks... if you're over 25 and in the Aldmeri Dominion, why not give us a try?
  • DrBrown
    DrBrown
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i'd lile to join.
    My psn is "Frentin" I'm also quite grumpy!

Cheers
  • siball_360
    siball_360
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I've been looking for a mature guild like yours. Only a casual player in evenings and weekends but it would be fun to have a social side to my ESO gaming. Play a large variation of games. Make, 25, UK.

PSN: Siball_360

Hope to hear from you! Thanks.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psn. ceiron1
  • JudgeGigolo
    DrBrown wrote: »
    Hi i'd lile to join.
    My psn is "Frentin" I'm also quite grumpy!

Cheers
    ceiron wrote: »
    Psn. ceiron1

http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk/index.php?/forums/forum/2-welcome-to-our-community-say-hello-then/
  • JudgeGigolo
    siball_360 wrote: »
    Hey, I've been looking for a mature guild like yours. Only a casual player in evenings and weekends but it would be fun to have a social side to my ESO gaming. Play a large variation of games. Make, 25, UK.

PSN: Siball_360

Hope to hear from you! Thanks.

Invite sent.
  • stekspade321
    Hey i want to join your guild
    Ad sorc / vamp dps
    Vet 14
    I am an active player looking for more active player
    I am a happy esotu gamer and i also use twitch i do heaps of pvp and i dont have a sending schedual but it will come later one peace out.
    http://www.twitch.tv/mr_stekspade/mobile

• stekspade321
    Oh psn stekspade321
    I am a happy esotu gamer and i also use twitch i do heaps of pvp and i dont have a sending schedual but it will come later one peace out.
    http://www.twitch.tv/mr_stekspade/mobile

• JudgeGigolo
    Hey i want to join your guild
    Ad sorc / vamp dps
    Vet 14
    I am an active player looking for more active player
    Oh psn stekspade321

http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk/index.php?/forums/forum/2-welcome-to-our-community-say-hello-then/
  • luckybush56
    my psn is "tandk333",plz inv me,thx a lot!
  • luckybush56
    my psn: tandk333,plz inv me,thx a lot!
  • awclin
    awclin
    My friend and I (tank and healer) are approaching vR14 and are looking for a mature group (we're in our 30's), that are laid back (we have families and understand priorities), but are also serious about learning their class and clearing end game content. We're on every evening mon-thurs, BST 6pm+

Do you think this guild would be a good place for us? If so pls fire me an invite (psn same as forum name).
  • JudgeGigolo
    awclin wrote: »
    My friend and I (tank and healer) are approaching vR14 and are looking for a mature group (we're in our 30's), that are laid back (we have families and understand priorities), but are also serious about learning their class and clearing end game content. We're on every evening mon-thurs, BST 6pm+

Do you think this guild would be a good place for us? If so pls fire me an invite (psn same as forum name).

If you're AD, then you sound like a perfect fit. :)

Invite sent.
  • Shybenji
    Shybenji
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

Vet level 6 DK werewolf player here.

Your guild title says it all.. would love to join IGN is benji12345678910 (original huh?)

really hoping to get some decent people to dungeon delving with and stuff like that.
  • mtk-
    mtk-
    I like to get invited. My psn: mtk-82
  • JudgeGigolo
    awclin wrote: »

If you're AD, then you sound like a perfect fit. :)

Invite sent.

You have five guilds already, so I was unable to invite you. Which is a shame, as we have several groups running veteran content every day (throughout the day).
  • JudgeGigolo
    Shybenji wrote: »
    Hi

Vet level 6 DK werewolf player here.

Your guild title says it all.. would love to join IGN is benji12345678910 (original huh?)

really hoping to get some decent people to dungeon delving with and stuff like that.

• JudgeGigolo
    mtk- wrote: »
    I like to get invited. My psn: mtk-82

Invited.

Thanks for visiting our forum.
  • JudgeGigolo
    Over 160 members now. We are running veteran content daily. Come and join the fun.
  • Evad_1981
    Evad_1981
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

New to the game. Looking for a fun, social and mature guild and you guys look the part. I've signed up on your website and just need the okay here I guess, any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Evad_1981
  • JudgeGigolo
    Evad_1981 wrote: »
    Hey,

New to the game. Looking for a fun, social and mature guild and you guys look the part. I've signed up on your website and just need the okay here I guess, any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Evad_1981

Welcome! Guild invite sent.

Regarding needing an okay here... that's not really necessary.

For those who plan on being an active part of our community outside of ESO, leaving a post in our 'Welcome' section of our website is your best way forward...

...and for those who are just looking for an ESO guild, leaving a few details here (so I've an idea whether or not you're likely to fit in) is probably simplest.
  • Evad_1981
    Evad_1981
    Soul Shriven
    Evad_1981 wrote: »
    Hey,

Thanks

Evad_1981

Welcome! Guild invite sent.

Regarding needing an okay here... that's not really necessary.

For those who plan on being an active part of our community outside of ESO, leaving a post in our 'Welcome' section of our website is your best way forward...

...and for those who are just looking for an ESO guild, leaving a few details here (so I've an idea whether or not you're likely to fit in) is probably simplest.

Thanks, hope to see you in game.
  • Undertaker_666
    Undertaker_666
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Under_Taker__666