Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ Grumpy Old Gamers ] - ( Social Guild ) - [Aldmeri Dominion]

JudgeGigolo
Grumpy Old Gamers are a community of mature and like minded gamers of ages 25 and above.

The first thing to note about us is that we are not a clan. We are a community. We have several hundred members playing a variety of games (mostly on PS4 and PC).

We currently have over 160 members actively on Elder Scrolls Online and there's a core group of 50-60 who are often in-game and on guild-chat.

We are primarily a social guild, who group for a variety of challenges (at Normal & Veteran level) including... AvA, DSA, dungeoning, questing, fooling around, etc.

We are in the Aldmeri Dominion and our members have a variety of levels up to Vet 14, so there should always be someone at your level available to join you.

We have fully levelled crafters in all disciplines and a healthy stockpile of resources. So if you need gear, we should be able to help you.

We now also have several vampires and werewolves within our ranks (obviously, established guildies are first in line for bites).

If that sounds like your kind of guild, visit us at... http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk

(p.s. Our clan it's active in a number of other games, on PS4, Xbox One & PC. So you may want to pay us a visit anyway.)
Edited by JudgeGigolo on August 25, 2015 11:41AM
  • Veejay72
    Veejay72
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: dmveejay
  • grantrytare
    What alliance are u guys in?
  • JudgeGigolo
    Aldmeri Dominion (there are a few in the others but they don't group up often).
    Edited by JudgeGigolo on July 24, 2015 3:05PM
  • JudgeGigolo
    We hit 50 members earlier today, so we have a guild store up and running. Hopefully we'll have a trader too.
    Edited by JudgeGigolo on July 24, 2015 3:07PM
  • pikeybob
    pikeybob
    Psn pikeybob1980
  • JudgeGigolo
    @pikeybob1980 - I'm getting 'Account Not Found'. Are you on the NA server, by any chance?
  • FireDemon
    FireDemon
    Hi I play on ebonheart. psn is Firedemon1981
  • JudgeGigolo
    I suppose it's worth adding that we AvA in 'Azura's Star' & 'Blackwater Blade' (AD completely dominate both campaigns).
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    Yes please. A sometimes grumpy older Aussie gamer here who likes friendly, casual banter at times. Haven't tried any Alliance battles as yet because I play at my own pace, but please add me. :) Also in AD

PSN id : Darkrosesus
  • JudgeGigolo
    Invite sent... just try not to fight with our Kiwi.
  • JudgeGigolo
    We now also have several vampires and werewolves within our ranks. So if you need biting, we may be able to help.
  • JudgeGigolo
    Now at 70 members.
    Edited by JudgeGigolo on July 22, 2015 3:09PM
  • gdchapers
    gdchapers
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there. Could I have a invite please. Only a casual player mostly weekend evenings at the mo. So not the fastest at leveling. Though do enjoy a good bit of banter and fit into the old gamer requirements. Psn is the same as in here. Gdchapers
  • JudgeGigolo
    We have a variety of players levelling at different speeds. As a clan we appreciate the commitments of our older comrades. We have a few youngsters to keep things lively too. So you should have no trouble finding people who match your progression.

I added you last night. Drop into chat and say "Hi!" and we'll see what we can do for you.
    Edited by JudgeGigolo on July 20, 2015 12:00PM
  • Bloodsignal
    Do you have a guild vender?
  • JudgeGigolo
    Not at present. We're a social guild, not a trading guild. I'm not confident we could compete with the big trading guilds in bidding for traders, even if we wanted to.

Our focus is on being a community that groups for fun and doesn't take things too seriously (that's not to say that we can't be serious, as I often live up to the 'grumpy' part when someone needs a kick up the arse in a dungeon).
  • JudgeGigolo
    80 members now. :smiley:
  • Cromwell
    Cromwell
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. Can I join? I am a fairly casual player new to mmo's looking for a friendly guild. Old and definitely grumpy at times.
    Psn ID: Slappy_Cromwell
  • JudgeGigolo
    Sure thing. Invite sent.
  • B0kb1er
    B0kb1er
    Hi

Me and my friends looking for a community like this .
    We also play more online games and recent we start playing Eso and like to join a place where we wil fit in

Psn:B0kb1er. Vet 7
    Psn: Demondwarf98 Vet 6
    Psn:Mvp_robin. Vet 10
  • JudgeGigolo
    B0kb1er wrote: »
    Hi

We also play more online games and recent we start playing Eso and like to join a place where we wil fit in

Going by Demondwarf98's ID, I'm assuming you guys aren't 25+. If that's the case, then I'm afraid we're not the community for you. We really are Grumpy OLD Gamers. We consist mostly of members in their 30s to 50's. 25 is the absolute minimum.

If I'm mistaken, let me know. Otherwise, I'm sorry to disappoint. I do genuinely hope you find a guild that's a good fit for you though.
  • LARRYLUKE
    LARRYLUKE
    Soul Shriven
    How many Ebonhart players do you have? I'd like to join but if you don't have that many players in Ebonhart it would be kinda useless :worried:

25 yrs, from Sweden. Not that grumpy, but feeling pretty damn old at times (especially with the hangovers).
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    Hi - Sounds like a fun guild - I'm looking for a larger group of players as my guild is only small. My PSN ID is Xene68 - could I please get an invite/ I'm i the UK and on most evenings and at weekends :) Im in EP btw but more than happy to start a new toon in AD!

Edited by xeneblaze on July 24, 2015 2:42PM
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • B0kb1er
    B0kb1er
    Hi

Going by Demondwarf98's ID, I'm assuming you guys aren't 25+. If that's the case, then I'm afraid we're not the community for you. We really are Grumpy OLD Gamers. We consist mostly of members in their 30s to 50's. 25 is the absolute minimum.

If I'm mistaken, let me know. Otherwise, I'm sorry to disappoint. I do genuinely hope you find a guild that's a good fit for you though.

Sorry to hear this iam 41 only demon aint 25 but he is mature in behaivor
  • JudgeGigolo
    LARRYLUKE wrote: »
    How many Ebonhart players do you have? I'd like to join but if you don't have that many players in Ebonhart it would be kinda useless :worried:

25 yrs, from Sweden. Not that grumpy, but feeling pretty damn old at times (especially with the hangovers).

Not too many and those we have barely interact. All our active members are AD, so I'm not sure that's helpful to you. I'll send you an invite if you like, but unless you were considering defecting, I'd probably be wasting your time.
    Edited by JudgeGigolo on July 24, 2015 3:40PM
  • JudgeGigolo
    Hi

Sorry to hear this iam 41 only demon aint 25 but he is mature in behaivor

What alliance are you guys? If you're not AD, then I'd hate to waste your time. I'm going to be culling a few inactive accounts over the weekend and there'll only be a handful in the other alliances left.
    Edited by JudgeGigolo on July 25, 2015 5:02PM
  • B0kb1er
    B0kb1er
    Ahh my misstake i do read iT now in the recruit post only AD anyeway thanks for your time .
  • JudgeGigolo
    xeneblaze wrote: »
    Hi - Sounds like a fun guild - I'm looking for a larger group of players as my guild is only small. My PSN ID is Xene68 - could I please get an invite/ I'm i the UK and on most evenings and at weekends :) Im in EP btw but more than happy to start a new toon in AD!

Invite sent.
  • JudgeGigolo
    Ahh my misstake i do read iT now in the recruit post only AD anyeway thanks for your time .

It's not carved in stone. I'd be happy to invite you, but we have such low numbers in the rival alliances, I'm not sure we could be too helpful.

It's a real shame they don't have some cross-alliance content.

If you decide to create a AD toon in future, let us know. We have a great active bunch of guys (and gals) over here.

Good luck and happy adventuring.
    Edited by JudgeGigolo on July 24, 2015 3:56PM
  • JudgeGigolo
    Now at 90 members. Come and help make it 100. :)