The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[ Grumpy Old Gamers ] - ( Social Guild ) - [Aldmeri Dominion]

• tr0gstad77
    Psn: tr0gstad77
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must start an alt so I can grp up even more time to get moaned about by the misssus ;)
  • JudgeGigolo
    Meh. You're gonna get moaned at anyway, right? So you might as well then, eh? :tongue:
  • Old_Painless_
    Old_Painless_
    Soul Shriven
    42 - the meaning of life

Only just got the Douglas Adams reference. {facepalm}

Obviously old age catching up with you!
  • Old_Painless_
    Old_Painless_
    Soul Shriven
    Mush55 wrote: »
    Must start an alt so I can grp up even more time to get moaned about by the misssus ;)

I did the same - new alt on AD, now about level 10. So if any low level peeps are on looking to group give me a shout. Also anyone interested in swapping glyphs for mutual enchantment levelling let me know!
  • mjonbowdeneb17_ESO
    mjonbowdeneb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Achoran
  • JudgeGigolo
    PSN: Achoran

Gonna need a little more info, I'm afraid. Maybe visit our clan website (linked below)?

http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk/index.php?/forums/forum/2-welcome-to-our-community-say-hello-then/

Edited by JudgeGigolo on August 5, 2015 4:28PM
  • mjonbowdeneb17_ESO
    mjonbowdeneb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Apologies my PSN: Achoren

I hope there is enough info on the GoG site, about me if not I'll gladly offer more.

Cheers :)
    Edited by mjonbowdeneb17_ESO on August 6, 2015 12:07AM
  • JudgeGigolo
    Apologies my PSN: Achoren

I hope there is enough info on the GoG site, about me if not I'll gladly offer more.

Cheers :)

That's great. Cheers.

Welcome aboard! :smile:
  • Sceptic_Maggot
    I would like to be a member of this guild!! Please hit me up

Psn: Sceptic-Maggot
  • JudgeGigolo
    I would like to be a member of this guild!! Please hit me up

Psn: Sceptic-Maggot

...and we'd genuinely like to invite you. Just like the post above though, we're going to need a little more information first.

The link below may give a better idea of what I mean...

http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk/index.php?/forums/forum/2-welcome-to-our-community-say-hello-then/
  • rognor
    rognor
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I'm a 35 year old grumpy casual gamer from Iceland. Just started ESO. Would love to join. :smile:
    PSN ID is Hrafnagaldur
  • JudgeGigolo
    rognor wrote: »
    Hello. I'm a 35 year old grumpy casual gamer from Iceland. Just started ESO. Would love to join. :smile:
    PSN ID is Hrafnagaldur

Welcome aboard! That's a proper name, BTW.
  • paw.pogodaeb17_ESO
    paw.pogodaeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

I'm 33 years old casual gamer from Poland. Played ESO some time ago on PC, but recently bought PS4 version and decide to start this journey again - hopefully as part of this guild.
    I started just couple days ago, currently have level 7 Dragonknight.

PSN ID: kudrievaty
  • JudgeGigolo
    Hi!

I'm 33 years old casual gamer from Poland. Played ESO some time ago on PC, but recently bought PS4 version and decide to start this journey again - hopefully as part of this guild.
    I started just couple days ago, currently have level 7 Dragonknight.

PSN ID: kudrievaty

Cool. An experienced head ought to be useful.
    Edited by JudgeGigolo on August 8, 2015 4:36AM
  • Savodral_Maryralu
    Ovarianpunch :- I'm 26 and furiously grumpy
  • Tadashi
    Tadashi
    PSN:MrCake441

Guild seems good for well everything! It'd be nice to join.
  • JudgeGigolo
    Tadashi wrote: »
    PSN:MrCake441

Guild seems good for well everything! It'd be nice to join.

Hey there... as stated above, we'll need a few more details.

• ev3nfl0w_nz
    ev3nfl0w_nz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Another 30yr old kiwi looking to join the ranks. Hopefully not the only one here. First time PS4 virgin from a mainly PC MOBA games. Unfortunatly, I am not that grumpy tbh, but I do feel old, I like kids & I walk around really slowly if that lets me qualify for the guild.

PSN: ev3nfl0w_nz
  • JudgeGigolo
    Hi,

Another 30yr old kiwi looking to join the ranks. Hopefully not the only one here. First time PS4 virgin from a mainly PC MOBA games. Unfortunatly, I am not that grumpy tbh, but I do feel old, I like kids & I walk around really slowly if that lets me qualify for the guild.

PSN: ev3nfl0w_nz

Invite sent. Welcome!
  • JudgeGigolo
    Shameless bump...
  • Vorchack
    Hi there,

I've been 30 for several years now and if you catch me before midday I communicate only in grunts, so I have the "grumpy" and "old" criteria well covered. I'm mostly a solo PVE player and like to explore at my own pace, but I'm actually quite friendly (as long as I've had lunch) and I'd love to do some group dungeon-running, go a-questing in Craglorn, etc etc. I'd really like to have some grown up, chilled out folks to play with - preferably folks who won't freak out at the sound of a female voice. I have a few AD characters - all currently low level - and a VR1 EP multi-crafter. If you think I'd fit in, I'd appreciate an invite. :) PSN ID: Szithlin. Thanks!
  • uppedyrev
    uppedyrev
    I would like to join your guild.Send me message on psn ; uppedyrev
  • JudgeGigolo
    uppedyrev wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild.Send me message on psn ; uppedyrev

• JudgeGigolo
    Hi there,

I've been 30 for several years now and if you catch me before midday I communicate only in grunts, so I have the "grumpy" and "old" criteria well covered. I'm mostly a solo PVE player and like to explore at my own pace, but I'm actually quite friendly (as long as I've had lunch) and I'd love to do some group dungeon-running, go a-questing in Craglorn, etc etc. I'd really like to have some grown up, chilled out folks to play with - preferably folks who won't freak out at the sound of a female voice. I have a few AD characters - all currently low level - and a VR1 EP multi-crafter. If you think I'd fit in, I'd appreciate an invite. :) PSN ID: Szithlin. Thanks!

Invited.

We have a few female members already, so you wouldn't be alone there. The rest of us are fairly respectful and usually quite grown up. :smile:
  • Vylden
    Vylden
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if you still have space. I'm 29 years old play a lot on a sorcerer currently VR3. Really need to get into a good guild to get into some group content. PSN is Setyric
  • JudgeGigolo
    Vylden wrote: »
    I'd like to join if you still have space. I'm 29 years old play a lot on a sorcerer currently VR3. Really need to get into a good guild to get into some group content. PSN is Setyric

Hopefully, we'll be what you're looking for. We have a good bunch who group up amongst each other every day.
  • runningcorona
    can i join?

psn is runnincorona
  • karpman48
    karpman48
    Hey Guys

Dropped a hello over on your forum, Psn: Monkey-spuff
    Vet 2 Temp Vamps and Nightblade werewolf.

Left the personal details over on your forum, Hoping i can get an add.

Monkey